Females
1. Rachel (BB12/13)
2. Janelle (BB7/8/14)
3. Keesha (BB10)
4. Natalie (BB9)
5. Daniele (BB8/13)
6. Britney (BB12/14)
7. Jen (BB8)

Looking at my list theres a lot of returnees returning again..but most of the best players have already returned in BB7, 13 or 14 and the quality of newbies in those seasons has been questionable!

Also there's complicated history with people like Dick/Jen, Britney/Rachel, Daniele/Rachel, Will/Janelle, probably Ian/Dan come BB14's finale and Janelle/Britney that could be interesting. I'd love to see Dan, Ian and Will playing together - the strategy could be riveting.. and there's people like Rachel and Janelle for the excitement of competitions - they're fun people to root for. Britney's humour, Jen being annoying by just being Jen.. could create a great season

Of course we would probably get Jeff and Jordan again..

Comments

• BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im going to do mine from BB8 I would love Dr Will to return but I think that he and the show have moved on now.
    Males:
    Dick BB8
    James BB9
    Dan BB10
    Jeff BB11 (can't stand him but he has alot of fans)
    Matt BB12 (hugely underated player)
    Frank BB14
    Ian BB14

Females:
    Danielle BB8
    Jen BB8
    Jordan BB11 (again ugh but lets be realisitc)
    Rachel BB12
    Britney BB12
    Shelly BB13
    Danielle BB14

Some complicated pre-relationships there which would affect the series for sure. I personally think as I have put above if Rachel was to return it should be as a lone gameplayer rather then with Brendon- who lets face it really isnt any good at the game.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    The show hasn't moved on at all, casting Boogie and Janelle this year proved that!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    The show hasn't moved on at all, casting Boogie and Janelle this year proved that!

I didnt mean from that era they are the golden years! I meant that the show and Dr Will arnt that linked anymore. Do you not think if they could have got him he would have returned to mentor this year rather then Boogie?
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My list, dont want anyone pre All Stars 1. And tried to limit the amount of returnees. But Dan/Daniele/Rachel all deserve to be back. And Dick didnt get a proper go last time.

Then I tried to go for a mix of strong, strategic, and social players. And a few who were screwed by others (Michelle and Dustin)!!!

Oh and Kalia who I love, but doesn't particularly fit into those types :p.

Males
    Dick (BB8/13)
    Dustin (BB8)
    James (BB9)
    Dan (BB10/14)
    Russel (BB11)
    Ragan (BB12)
    Ian (BB14)

Females
    Daniele (BB8/13)
    Jen (BB8)
    Keesha (BB10)
    Michelle (BB10)
    Michele (BB11)
    Rachel (BB12/13)
    Kalia (BB13)
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    My allstar cast will be a post-Allstars cast featuring not only people I want back but also people who I think Grodner will inevitably bring back:

Males:
    Evel Dick (BB8/BB13)
    Eric (BB8)
    Crazy James (BB9)
    Jeff (BB11/BB14)
    Russell (BB11)
    Matt (BB12)
    Ian (BB14)
    Frank (BB14)

Jen (BB8)
    Sheila (BB9)
    Chatty Natty (BB9)
    Keisha (BB10)
    Renny (BB10)
    Michele (BB11)
    Rachel (BB12/BB13)
    Shelly (BB13)

Dan would be a first pick but I can't imagine him coming back for a allstar series. Danielle Donato would be a first choice pick as well but Dick has said he'd never do another series with her, and given the choice between Dick and Danielle I went with Dick.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no chance Jeff and Jordan wouldn't be coming back. In BB terms they are probably the two most popular HG's ever.:(

On the plus side I don't think Janelle would be adverse to doing it again.

Realistically including mostly post BB8 players I'd go for something like (excluding the J's who I loathe)

1. Dan
    2. Boogie
    3. Dick
    4. Frank
    5. Ian
    6. Dominic (maybe an outside shot)
    7. Eric

Just please no Bookie.

1. Janelle
    2. Rachel
    3. Daniele
    4. Jen
    5. Britney
    6. Shelley
    7. Keesha
    Forum Member
    Yobaba** wrote: »
    There's no chance Jeff and Jordan wouldn't be coming back. In BB terms they are probably the two most popular HG's ever.:(

Realistically including mostly post BB8 players I'd go for something like (excluding the J's who I loathe)

1. Dan
    2. Boogie
    3. Dick
    4. Frank
    5. Ian
    6. Dominic (maybe an outside shot)
    7. Eric

Just please no Bookie.

1. Janelle
    2. Rachel
    3. Daniele
    4. Jen
    5. Britney
    6. Shelley
    7. Keesha

Jordan's done with the show, she hated being on BB13 and would never do it again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    Jordan's done with the show, she hated being on BB13 and would never do it again.

Well that's a positive step but we shall see. Big Jeff will be there at least which I could tolerate I suppose, at least he tries to play.:)
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    I agree, and I bet she feels she has something to prove after BB14.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I agree, and I bet she feels she has something to prove after BB14.

I think Grodner told her when she got evicted that they would love to have her back for All-stars 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Grodner told her when she got evicted that they would love to have her back for All-stars 2.

Really? What makes you think that?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Really? What makes you think that?

It's true, Janelle did a live stream where she said that Allison Grodner told her right after her interview with Julie in the green room that she was sad that she left so early and that they tried everything to get her saved but it didnt work and that she will be considered for AS2.

Janelle asked her when it would be but Allison didn't give her an answer.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true, Janelle did a live stream where she said that Allison Grodner told her right after her interview with Julie in the green room that she was sad that she left so early and that they tried everything to get her saved but it didnt work and that she will be considered for AS2.

omg isnt 3 times enough? Aren´t there any other good female players? Janelle isnt even a nice person ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OOH im excited now, more for All Star 2 rather then Janelle returning. I wonder when it will be though? Probably when Dr Will say's yes ;)
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else think they might take up Ian's idea and have a Good vs Evil themed series?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think they might take up Ian's idea and have a Good vs Evil themed series?

How would that work? Would they play in Good and Evil teams?
    Forum Member
    How would that work? Would they play in Good and Evil teams?

I assume so, it would be something like if a member of the good side of the house won the HOH he would automatically make the rest of that side of the house immune and could only nominate someone from the evil side of the house.

The difficulty of this sort of format though is that the interpretations of who is 'good' and who is 'evil' is very subjective and harder to fathom then it would in Survivor for example. Which side of the house would Dick go since his actions were vulgar but we were supposed to root for him, do we judge Rachel based on her BB12 appearance (evil) or her BB13 appearance (good)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume so, it would be something like if a member of the good side of the house won the HOH he would automatically make the rest of that side of the house immune and could only nominate someone from the evil side of the house.

The difficulty of this sort of format though is that the interpretations of who is 'good' and who is 'evil' is very subjective and harder to fathom then it would in Survivor for example. Which side of the house would Dick go since his actions were vulgar but we were supposed to root for him, do we judge Rachel based on her BB12 appearance (evil) or her BB13 appearance (good)?

Yeah that is the problem it is very subjective especially in a game like BB where there is really no nice way to play it. I would guess it would be done on how disliked the housemate was on exit or how dirty they played the game. I think by name alone Dick would be on the villian side along with Boogie, Will, Dan, Shelly. I think Rachel too would be on the villian side because when I think of her I dont think of her as universally supported winning fan favourites like Janelle, Jeff, Britney etc she devides opinion too much to be good!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that is the problem it is very subjective especially in a game like BB where there is really no nice way to play it. I would guess it would be done on how disliked the housemate was on exit or how dirty they played the game. I think by name alone Dick would be on the villian side along with Boogie, Will, Dan, Shelly. I think Rachel too would be on the villian side because when I think of her I dont think of her as universally supported winning fan favourites like Janelle, Jeff, Britney etc she devides opinion too much to be good!

Rachel would definitely be a villain and I could imagine her getting quite upset about that.:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Mine would be

Girls

Janelle BB6,7,14
    Danielle BB8,13
    Rachel BB12,13
    Kalia BB13
    Keesha BB10
    Jessica BB8
    Jen BB8

Guys

Dick BB8
    Jessie BB10,11
    Jeff BB11,13
    Frank BB14
    Dan BB10,14
    Eric BB8
    Russell BB11
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Evel Dick
    2. Eric (America's Player Playing for himself)
    3. Dan
    4. Jeff
    5. Russell
    6. James (BB9)
    7. Frank
    8. Ian

9. Daniele
    10. Jen
    11. Natalie (BB9)
    12. Keesha
    13. Rennie
    14. Jordan
    15. Britney
    16. Rachel
  • Nicky2win87Nicky2win87 Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love the following, even though it would never happen

Girls:
    Jun (BB4)
    Janelle (BB6/7/14)
    Rachel (BB12/13)
    Britney (BB12/14)
    Daniele (BB8/13)
    Keesha (BB10)
    Sharon (BB9)

Boys:
    Ian (BB14)
    Evel Dick (BB8/13)
    James (BB9)
    Will (BB2/7)
    Dan (BB10/14)
    Regan (BB12) - Just to see him vs Rachel again
    Dominic (BB13)

I cannot stand Jeff and would hate to see him return, but he most likely will!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regan (BB12) - Just to see him vs Rachel again

Rachel and Regan are friends now apparently.:)
  • MariaLeFrink2MariaLeFrink2 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy James and Frank would be such an odd and hilarious pair up!

I would LOVE them both to come back!

</ certain comp **** love>
  • JamesparcherJamesparcher Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dick BB8
    Eric BB8
    James BB9
    Dan BB10/14
    Jeff BB11/13
    Matt BB12
    Frank BB14