Forum Member
    Nadine looks amazing in the adverts.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I might watch it if I get a chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Deffo watching, its an amazing show.
    Best pop band ever. Go GO GO Girls Aloud.
    All their tours are AMAZING< this shall be no different
    They just better reunite.
    Forum Member
    It's just started. First song is Sound of the Underground. Looking like a good show so far :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got it on now. Life Got Cold. The video still looks amazing aswell. I hope they include it as an extra. Does anyone know when the DVD/Blu Ray is due out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    quite enjoying it so far :)
    Forum Member
    They're performing Jump at the moment. I'm really enjoying it. I can't have the TV too loud though as my mum and dad are in the next room and they don't like Girls Aloud :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Sajjad_Ali wrote: »
    Deffo watching, its an amazing show.
    Best pop band ever. Go GO GO Girls Aloud.
    All their tours are AMAZING< this shall be no different
    They just better reunite.

I hope to god if they do reunite it's not for another Greatest Hits tour. They've already done two.

The show was good/Looks good on Viva, it was just lacking in areas all their other tours have been amazing in... It just seemed so half-arsed at time and a little forced.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching it, great concert so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    I hope to god if they do reunite it's not for another Greatest Hits tour. They've already done two.

The show was good/Looks good on Viva, it was just lacking in areas all their other tours have been amazing in... It just seemed so half-arsed at time and a little forced.

Well this will be the first to be released. The greatest hits tour was never released it was chemistry but packaged as the sound of Girls Aloud greatest his tour.

If they do reunite then they could mix it up as little bit, Some album tracks aswell.

I'm enjoying this & will buy it when its out. Hopefully on Blu Ray. Having said that i think it could've been a bit better still very good yes but not as good as Tangled Up or Out Of Control tours. But still my third favorite tour i've just decided! So far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Well this will be the first to be released. The greatest hits tour was never released it was chemistry but packaged as the sound of Girls Aloud greatest his tour.

If they do reunite then they could mix it up as little bit, Some album tracks aswell.

I'm enjoying this & will buy it when its out. Hopefully on Blu Ray. Having said that i think it could've been a bit better still very good yes but not as good as Tangled Up or Out Of Control tours. But still my third favorite tour i've just decided! So far.

Yes, I know. I've been to all the tours.

Unfortunately the actual Greatest Hits tour was really good, it's a shame it never saw the light of day (and pretty terrible that they packaged something else out as it)
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm watching it an reliving the show as I went to manchester arena to see them as they did'nt come to Wales , The concert was amazing and a great atmosphere . Its such a shame they wont be performing anymore . :(
    Forum Member
    They're playing Can't Speak French now. I love this song :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    WOW incredible show no other pop band girl band could pull that off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    Yes, I know. I've been to all the tours.

Unfortunately the actual Greatest Hits tour was really good, it's a shame it never saw the light of day (and pretty terrible that they packaged something else out as it)

Yes i agree should've been released. Shame & that still annoys me about Chemistry :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Untouchable now, my favourite. Nicola's vocals are amazing.
    Forum Member
    Untouchable now, my favourite. Nicola's vocals are amazing.

My favourite as well. Think the version they're performing is the original album version, which is epic :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    This is so good, unbelievable how many good songs they've had. Love Nadine's bit at the end of untouchable and Nicola sounded really good too.

I do think they'll get back together in a few years and hopefully it'll be with new music, I think another greatest hits tour would be pushing it!
  • Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they all sound terrible-Sarah especially. I've turned it off cuz of her screeching
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show is freakin' amazing. Brilliant producation and great vocals from all the girls, Especially Nicola.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love On The Metro, this is a great show x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    On the metro was really good live, they should've released it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    they cut beautiful because you love me and call me maybe, wondered when it was going to come, but i liked their call me maybe :/