Favourite 'Friends' Moment

kikifikikifi Posts: 326
Forum Member
Hi all,

Whats your favourite moment in friends?

I think mine is when Joey blags his CV and has to teach the class the dance routine *jazz hands* thats so funny. I also love a lot of Ross's breakdowns 'FAJITAS' :D

Comments

• MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I loved most of it, but I always looked forward to Janice's yearly appearance.
  • OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    That note said it was MY SANDWICH!
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That note said it was MY SANDWICH!

That's the one for me:D
  • saladcreamsaladcream Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joey and Chandler sliding into their "new" apartment on the big white dog
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
  • coolxwaterscoolxwaters Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    The episode, the one where Ross is fine - when Ross has just discovered that Joey and Rachel were together (don't worry, doesn't last) - and Ross keeps saying "I'm FINE"

I love that whole episode, it has me in stitches.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way too many to choose from - when Phoebe tries to 'seduce' Chandler stands out, And yeah. Ross's (Mental Geller's) sandwich is excellent.
  • duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Joey figures out Chandler and Monica.

IN LONDON??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason the scene with them trying to maneuver Ross' new couch up his apartment stairs had me in stitches.

"PIVAHHHHT!"
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plenty for me to choose from aswell.

One that does stick out is the Unagi episode. Full of gems. From the obvious Ross's screech and shimmy around the room when Rachel and Pheobe jump out at him. Also Rachel and Pheobe taking the piss outta Ross when he was talking about 'Unagi'. "isn't that a type of sushi?"

My other one has to be Ross and Monica's 'Routine'.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just from watching "The One With The Invitation" the other night... not the funniest moment but I still loved it:

Ross is in China. It's Rachel's birthday and they're opening presents. She opens what Ross got her and it's some expensive pin thing. Monica says "I can't believe he did this", Chander blurts out "Come on, Ross? Remember back in college when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?" Stunned silence...

Dr Green showing up at Ross' apartment to tell him off for getting Rachel knocked up when Mona is there. Also Ross meeting Elisabeth's dad (Bruce Willis).

Anything with Chandler's Dad.

And of course... "I Ross, take thee Rachel"
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, it has to be the scene in the coffee shop with Ross and Joey after Joey proposed to Rachel. Joey not understanding the air quote marks is just so hilarious. And when Ross punches the column because Joey moves and you see Gunther's delighted face in the background is just brilliant!
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scene in Chandler & Joey's apartment - 'You licked and you put [spoon]...soap is self cleaning...mine is the red one [toothbrush]'

superb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    When Joey figures out Chandler and Monica.

IN LONDON??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ This. :)
  • kikifikikifi Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    I also love when Ross gets a spray tan. "I'm an 8!!!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    saladcream wrote: »
    Joey and Chandler sliding into their "new" apartment on the big white dog

Monica's reaction when they lose the apartment is fantastic! :D
    "That's not even a word!!"
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Joey and the whole "moo point" fiasco.

You know, a cows opinion. It's moo. :D
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Rachel arrives home, looks up and FREAKS when she sees Phoebe's creepy painting sitting there. :D
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoebe and her lobster theory.

"He's her Lobster!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    The one where everyone finds out about Chandler and Monica, where Chandler is seduced by Phoebe.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    So many great favourite moments!

Some have already been mentioned. One perhaps less remembered by some, yet extremely funny moment was after Joey had moved out and Chandler got the weird new room mate, Eddie.

Eddie wrongly and in typical weirdness accused Chandler of killing Eddie's goldfish and sleping with Eddie's ex girlfriend when she dropped off his goldfish

When Chandler was relaying the whole story to the friends with angst, Phoebe asked why Chandler killed Eddie's goldfish. Good old sarcastic Chandler replied "cos after you have sex you gotta kill a fish" :D:D
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Eddie finally left and Chandler said "Ding Dong........the Psycho's Gone!
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine are the :

Pivot!!!!!
    Fajitas!!!
    The spray tan one
    Moo point
    The one where Rachel makes the trifle with meat, Monica's mum cracks me up... "that's a lot of information to get in 30 secs....."
    The one where Monica and phoebe try to freeze out the lady with the fake English accent.... "you're from Yonkers!"

That's all I can think of right now but there are more!

Love friends!
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    great thread btw!

Phoebe's use of the word "Phalangie"
    and when Rachel says "has anyone seen my ring?" Phoebe says "yeah it's beautiful!"