Which should I play first?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Happy Xmas first of all. I got DOOM, Fary Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman so I wondered which I should play first any ideas?. I mean basicaly which is easiest to get into :)

Comments

• dannyb2k9dannyb2k9 Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TOONARMY12 wrote: »
    Happy Xmas first of all. I got DOOM, Fary Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs and Hitman so I wondered which I should play first any ideas?. I mean basicaly which is easiest to get into :)

i have played all 4 and doom i couldnt get into. of the other 3 sleeping dogs is really good and addictive. i only played abit of far cry and hitman as i got them today however far cry was really good and hitman was pretty good.

i'd rate them
    1. sleeping dogs
    2. far cry
    3. hitman
    4. doom
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sleeping dogs im going to get round to playing

whats far cry 3 about lol
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would recommend you start with Sleeping Dogs. It has a lot of misson based gameplay, in an open world enviroment. Therefore you can leisurely play at your own pace but its also engrossing and fast paced, as the storyline draws you in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    007Fusion wrote: »
    I would recommend you start with Sleeping Dogs. It has a lot of misson based gameplay, in an open world enviroment. Therefore you can leisurely play at your own pace but its also engrossing and fast paced, as the storyline draws you in.
    Lol thats exactly what I'm doing . Its good so far reminds me of a better version of Yakuza tbh. That first blonde boss was a bit tricky eh?
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best leave FarCry3 until last because your looking at many hours of addictive, free roaming enjoyment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well just started Sleeping Dogs last night. Great game so far love the gameplay. Some of the battles are hard at first (But I'm guessing they get easier).
    IU'm also playing Doom (started with Doom1). Not a complete newcomer to it but its odd playing a FPS where the objective is to not explore etc. Any tips for getting through levels as fast as you can? as I have a tendency to get lost.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am really enjoying Sleeping Dogs (I am 20% through the game apparntley). Anyway how do you unlock more favours? as i seem to have done them all, do they unlck as you do more missions etc?