Denise Welch's Toyboy has suspected heart attack at 39

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    well they didn't hang about selling the exclusive then
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/denise-welch-alcoholic-admits-after-1713689

and more revelations to come Monday:rolleyes:

''I'm an alcoholic'' says Denise Welch.

No sh*t Sherlock. :rolleyes:
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    On the plus side all these interviews will help pay towards the wedding;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    On the plus side all these interviews will help pay towards the wedding;)

Oh no, I expect OK! and Hello! are fighting for the rights to that even now. ;)
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    She does talk a load bollards, why would anyone believe what she says?

At the time of her split she said it had been disccused with the family who were happy for her, then her latest biog she said her youngest son was upset by her romance with Lincoln and kept deleting his number from her phone.

So what is now Denise and Lincoln's spell in hospital making you realise you have to change your lifestyle making you realize you are an alcoholic?

Yet last year didn't she tell a magazine she'd given up the drink after Lincoln played back a video of her drunk and didn't she repeat this claim in a TV interview.
    Denise Welch has revealed she gave up the booze after watching a playback of her drunken antics on a camera phone.

How come her partners can't speak for themselves, is it because she's thought of as more convincing?
    Forum Member
    I read Lincoln suffered a bout of depression and drinking in 2009 when he had financial concerns.

The saintly Denise Welch, who nursed and cared Tim Healey for years is now using her well honed bedside skills on Lincoln.

Give us a break Denise or do you have another tax bill that needs paying?

Have to larf how just after a few days everything is in the past and she's a changed person. :rolleyes:
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    well they didn't hang about selling the exclusive then
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/denise-welch-alcoholic-admits-after-1713689

and more revelations to come Monday:rolleyes:

Oh fgs.... Do one Denise...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really is a pathetic attention seeking old trollop.

Who the hell voted for the desperate old bint to win CBB and made he think she was popular?
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just see this ( I always go to new posts) I know nothing about the lady or her man but just to say around the age of 40 is a dangerous age for men and heart attacks. I dont really know why I only know that it is fairly common.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just see this ( I always go to new posts) I know nothing about the lady or her man but just to say around the age of 40 is a dangerous age for men and heart attacks. I dont really know why I only know that it is fairly common.

It's a dangerous age for being single too, one minute you're at a party wondering where it all went wrong with your ex, the next minute you know you're hooked up with a loud mouthed geordie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    It's a dangerous age for being single too, one minute you're at a party wondering where it all went wrong with your ex, the next minute you know you're hooked up with a loud mouthed geordie

I expect we have all had a relationship with someone the lovely people on DS would have ripped to shreds:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect we have all had a relationship with someone the lovely people on DS would have ripped to shreds:D

Difference being that we 'lovely people on DS' don't splash our lives around for public consumption. Denise does it all the time, so she's up for criticism. If she doesn't like it, maybe she should try shutting her gob once in a while.
    Forum Member
    Oh my this means another sycopanthic Piers Morgan interview backtracking on the first one.

Coincidence, the Mirror revealed her secret romance, serialised her biog and now has this latest whopper of a story presented sympathetically ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Difference being that we 'lovely people on DS' don't splash our lives around for public consumption. Denise does it all the time, so she's up for criticism. If she doesn't like it, maybe she should try shutting her gob once in a while.

Why the hostility? :confused:

I dont read anything to do with celebs and so dont get fed up with hearing them or about them.

People here seem to be the type that pick scabs all the time , it hurts but they cant stop it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

People here seem to be the type that pick scabs all the time , it hurts but they cant stop it :D

Oooh I love picking scabs, trouble is I haven't had one since I was a kid :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont read anything to do with celebs and so dont get fed up with hearing them or about them.

This is a showbiz forum and celebs of all levels are up for discussion. Other FMs are not. If we like pointing and laughing at desperados, why is that a problem to anyone else?

And if you don't read anything to do with celebs then maybe the showbiz forums isn't the right place for you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

And if you don't read anything to do with celebs then maybe the showbiz forums isn't the right place for you :)

It's not the right place for most of the people talked about as most of them aren't real celebrities :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the right place for most of the people talked about as most of them aren't real celebrities :D

TBF, I think DS only invented the showbiz forum as these low rent zelebs didn't fit in anywhere else ;)

Otherwise we'd have to talk about PA in music and KP in fashion and beauty :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    TBF, I think DS only invented the showbiz forum as these low rent zelebs didn't fit in anywhere else ;)

Otherwise we'd have to talk about PA in music and KP in fashion and beauty :eek:

That is a good point, of course the showbiz forum should really be renamed to something else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You say don't read about celebs but as you're posting here you must at least be interested in what people say about them.

Sounds as if the concept of a Showbiz forum has flown over your head. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is a good point, of course the showbiz forum should really be renamed to something else.

I suppose 'Zeleb Forum. To discuss the dregs of the showbiz lower rankings' doesn't really have the same ring about it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You say don't read about celebs but as you're posting here you must at least be interested in what people say about them.

Sounds as if the concept of a Showbiz forum has flown over your head. :D

No not really I did explain how I come to be on this part of DS

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=64300255&postcount=59
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I came on the showbiz forum to talk about the orange people and defend the non orange people :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not really I did explain how I come to be on this part of DS

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=64300255&postcount=59

The foibles of celebs are fair game, criticism of other FM's or their motives isn't.

And back on topic.......
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

*snigger*:D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I believe you, he's fine though and didn't have a heart attack after all. This scare has also made Denise realise she's an alcoholic for the 2nd or is it 3rd time? I lose track with all the exclusive tales of woe she does for the papers;)