WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 19 - 20 Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd says he is 90% sure he's putting up GinaMarie & Kaitlyn.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member

Typical after I voted GinaMarie 10 times in the 3rd nominee vote! (I guessed Aaryn would definitely get the votes and there's the second placed HG to consider considering noms/veto..)
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen told Kaitlynn after Judd won HoH that Kaitlynn would be going on the block. Even though she hadn't talked about it with Judd :p Kaitlynn then told Amanda, McCrae and Andy that Helen had told her that she was going on the block and in turn Amanda told Judd about Helen getting involved and making decisions for him.

Judd confronted Helen before the Have Not competition and Helen started crying so Judd threw Aaryn under the bus (the go to scapegoat) and Helen started calling Aaryn a lier / evil / worst human being on the planet etc... But it didn't have anything to do with Aaryn :D

This has the potential to be pretty funny when Amanda gets confronted by Helen and Judd and she brings in Kaitlynn :p Helen is horrible at this game, horrible. She just can't stop herself from making unilateral decisions for everyone, telling everyone everything and being a bombastic ass.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kind of wish that Judd would nominate Aaryn and GinaMarie, because after those two, I don't really know who the public would dislike the most, so the nomination would be wide open. I'd assume it'd be Kaitlin, but she's been pretty low key in the HL shows until this week, and I think she came across dare-I-say quite well in the last two episodes.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I kind of wish that Judd would nominate Aaryn and GinaMarie, because after those two, I don't really know who the public would dislike the most, so the nomination would be wide open. I'd assume it'd be Kaitlin, but she's been pretty low key in the HL shows until this week, and I think she came across dare-I-say quite well in the last two episodes.

If I am honest I like Kaitlin in the house and I think she might not come in top 3. I think Spencer will take her place. I dislike Aaryn and Gina Marie just needs to get help.
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »

I'd imagine Spencer will pick up a number of votes.

And Elissa, not least because of confusion that they're actually voting for an MVP.
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awesome. If he does that it's Aaryn as third nominee for sure then, which is perfect. The rest of the house should have a 50/50 shot of winning veto and keeping nominations the same. Maybe better than 50/50 if luck or producer intervention results in a competition they are disadvantaged in.
    InMyArms wrote: »
    And Elissa, not least because of confusion that they're actually voting for an MVP.

Or a backlash from winning so many weeks in a row. It doesn't have to be a majority of votes, just a significant minority. A person who has a lot of people voting for them will also attract contrarians voting against them.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are CBS publishing the voting numbers? What will they do if their rigged nomination is vetoed? Judd has said he doesn't want to evict Aryan, increasing the possibility of the veto being used.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Are CBS publishing the voting numbers? What will they do if their rigged nomination is vetoed? Judd has said he doesn't want to evict Aryan, increasing the possibility of the veto being used.

If Aaryn is vetoed I assume the person next on the vote under her who is not nominated or veto holder will take her place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jokers

Judd to Amanda: I'm gonna put up Kaitlin & GM as pawns. Amanda: Elissa will put up Aaryn for sure. Judd is worried about what happens if with the veto. Judd is trying to work out the scenarios. Amanda tells him not to worry about whomever MVP puts up. Judd says Aaryn is his backdoor target. Amanda says I'm ok with whatever you want, but Aaryn is only one person, where as Howard/Spencer/Candice are a group.

Amanda suggests that he put up 2 strong people & let MVP put up someone weak (GM) so he can control the replacement nom. Know that if you put GM up, she will be gunning for you for the rest of the summer.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GM not really helping her case by telling Judd that he was Jessie's last resort.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    GM not really helping her case by telling Judd that he was Jessie's last resort.

Surely she's not implying that this is a showmance where only one person is actually into it, because such a thing could surely not happen in Big Brother! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Big Brother' evictee Jeremy: 'I am not racist, sexist, or homophobic'
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/19/showbiz/tv/jeremy-mcguire-big-brother-ew/?hpt=en_c1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thurs Eviction ratings
    http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/07/19/thursday-final-ratings-big-brother-hells-kitchen-adjusted-up/192733/

Numbers so far pretty stable
    Ratings overnights				
    Date	18-49	share	million	
    26-Jun	2.1	7	6.31	launch
    30-Jun	1.7	6	5.78	
    02-Jul	1.8	5	5.63	
    03-Jul	1.6	6	5.35	evic
    07-Jul	2.1	6	6.25	
    10-Jul	2	7	5.85	
    11-Jul	2	6	6.15	evic
    14-Jul	1.9	6	6.69	
    17-Jul	2.1	8	6.31	
    18-Jul	2.4	7	6.70	evic

Forum Member
    Ratings seem to be steadily improving, my initial concerns that the show may be cancelled may have been unfounded :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda pushing Judd HARD to try to get Howard out this week. Judd doesn't seem particularly into the idea. Amanda is making lots of valid points why Howard should go, but they pretty much all benefit her more than they do Judd. :p

Howard comes in and it's awkward.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are the have nots this week??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Who are the have nots this week??

Have-nots are Andy, Candice, Jessie and Spencer. The have-not food is mangoes and macaroni.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The feeds are back and Judd nominated Aaryn & Kaitlin for eviction, as expected.
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The have-not food is mangoes and macaroni.

Well they got off pretty easy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Howard and Spencer appear to be creating a new alliance with Andy. Candice is being spoken of as if she's included. Andy seems to be a member of every alliance going.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd and Kaitlin in the HoH room, wondering why Elissa is acting weird.

Kaitlin: "She must have it (MVP). Who else would have it? We'll be able to tell who has it, by who they put up. If she has it GM will be put up."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kaitlin suggesting Elissa has a different contract with CBS and that she might be swapped out with Rachel......