The Sherrifs Are Coming - Telling Someone To Open The Door While They Are In A Van!

StykerStyker Posts: 49,542
Forum Member
Did anybody see this the other day?

2 Sherrifs where sitting in their van outside some biggish house and they kept on saying repeatedly from inside their van, not very loudly too and in a slight irritated way too " open the door"! It so cracked me up and I can't stop thinking about it either!

How can someone inside a big house hear anyone saying that while they are in a van with I think the van windows up too? :D:D:D

Comments

• StykerStyker Posts: 49,542
    Forum Member
    No one? I would reccomend watching it. I'm gonna try and watch the ones I've missed too.
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 25,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I saw that episode, but I did see one where they were at a house at 5am and kept knocking on the door (for hours it seemed), waking up the neighbours.
    Forum Member
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    I don't think I saw that episode, but I did see one where they were at a house at 5am and kept knocking on the door (for hours it seemed), waking up the neighbours.

5am? Who do they think they are? The local Police CID team leading an early morning raid?

The one I'm talking about was in the daytime sometime. It ticklelled me with the way they kept saying "open the door" whole in their van and the guy so unable to hear them!
  • OndineOndine Posts: 3,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They went at 5am because they had been told that the debtor left the house really really early in the morning and they didn't want to miss him.

I think this programme is great. It's nice to see these debtors being made to pay up after ignoring Court Orders. The funniest are when they go garages and start eyeing up the expensive cars.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ondine wrote: »
    They went at 5am because they had been told that the debtor left the house really really early in the morning and they didn't want to miss him.

I think this programme is great. It's nice to see these debtors being made to pay up after ignoring Court Orders. The funniest are when they go garages and start eyeing up the expensive cars.
    They took a guys Lamborghini on an episode this week. Forgot who he owed and why but obviously patience had run out and the Sheriff guys knew he had a Lambo, but had missed grabbing it before. They tracked it down to a Garage where it was hidden up a corner and this time were determined not to let go.

The owners face was a picture when he saw his Lambo being carted off on the back of a low loader.

Amazingly he soon 'found the money' :rolleyes: and paid off in full.

It's an interesting series though tends to be a bit repetitive. What really pees me off is the debtors who have scammed someone who isn't exactly flush with money.......and they are living the life of Riley in a big house with a drive packed full of expensive cars.
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    They took a guys Lamborghini on an episode this week. Forgot who he owed and why but obviously patience had run out and the Sheriff guys knew he had a Lambo, but had missed grabbing it before. They tracked it down to a Garage where it was hidden up a corner and this time were determined not to let go.

The owners face was a picture when he saw his Lambo being carted off on the back of a low loader.

It's an interesting series though tends to be a bit repetitive. What really pees me off is the debtors who have scammed someone who isn't exactly flush with money.......and they are living the life of Riley in a big house with a drive packed full of expensive cars.

I saw that one, he didn't pay in full, he paid enough to get his car back but then went AWOL on the payments again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    This is one of the best morning programs ive seen for ages......i have to record it and watch it later....i hope its a long series
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    My dad adores this show, He was reccomending it to his Uncle the other day, I felt sorry for a man on the show who spent 15K investing into a Teeth Whitening Firm, for it to be a con and the company go out of business so he'll never get his money back..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good lessons to learn here..DON'T try death threats to sheriffs nor tell them you will squirrel away your nice old motorbikes before they come back to get them and you just might hang on to them. Nice house too. When I saw the perp I thought it would be some 30 something wide boy and it was an oldie like me who really should have some idea of how the world works.
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »

RE BIB, I was thinking that, but there seems to be quite a lot of usefull facts of law to learn.

One debt they where chasing ended up having to be aborted because the company that was being chased and was on the court order has folded/gone out of business but had re started as a new business. The sherrifs couldn't go ahead with the enforcement order as a result but the guy who had enlisted their services looked like he was going to make another try through the due processes of law etc.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    i hope its a long series

I think it's only 10 episodes again.That's how many the 1st series had.
  • buttsfifebuttsfife Posts: 1,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Promoted to BBC1 and 1 hour episodes it's on now....:D

Lawrence and Kev are back with the rest of the gang !!!
  • GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    buttsfife wrote: »
    Promoted to BBC1 and 1 hour episodes it's on now....:D

Lawrence and Kev are back with the rest of the gang !!!

And they are all repeats sadly 😢
  • buttsfifebuttsfife Posts: 1,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GORTONIAN wrote: »

Is it all repeats ? - I thought I recognised the eviction clip.

What a swizz this is advertised as being brand new :blush:
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member

FFS >:(>:( I am getting fed up of BBC keep repeating all their programmes.

Animal SOS has been on for a few weeks. It was not on for a couple of days and they are repeating the same episodes again this week >:(>:(
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    FFS >:(>:( I am getting fed up of BBC keep repeating all their programmes.

Animal SOS has been on for a few weeks. It was not on for a couple of days and they are repeating the same episodes again this week >:(>:(

This has come up on a couple of threads Bella and Butts 😄sorry that sounds so innuendo laden !
    They are what used to be called on the radio revised repeats !
    Basically they are the original shows often with additional info slapped in at the end
    For example in the case of this programme after it was broadcas. It could be that the baliff had to go back again or possibly the people got their goods back etc
    LUDICROUS as this might sound because of this info the show re edited into an hour from two thirty minute editions can TECHNICALLY be classed as new
    Other recent culprits are the "new series" of Four in a bed on Channel Four which was the five thirty minute shows condensed into ONE HOUR
    Another little ruse is slotting several old editions of shows like Heir Hunters into the middle of a new run !!!
    The shows sometimes shown often less than six months after they were first transmitted ... Incidentally a practise that Danny Cohen tv supremo at the Beeb promised to stamp out on Points Of View last year !!!!
    ANOTHER promise broken by Auntie 😢
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    This has come up on a couple of threads Bella and Butts 😄sorry that sounds so innuendo laden !
    They are what used to be called on the radio revised repeats !
    Basically they are the original shows often with additional info slapped in at the end
    For example in the case of this programme after it was broadcas. It could be that the baliff had to go back again or possibly the people got their goods back etc
    LUDICROUS as this might sound because of this info the show re edited into an hour from two thirty minute editions can TECHNICALLY be classed as new
    Other recent culprits are the "new series" of Four in a bed on Channel Four which was the five thirty minute shows condensed into ONE HOUR
    Another little ruse is slotting several old editions of shows like Heir Hunters into the middle of a new run !!!
    The shows sometimes shown often less than six months after they were first transmitted ... Incidentally a practise that Danny Cohen tv supremo at the Beeb promised to stamp out on Points Of View last year !!!!
    ANOTHER promise broken by Auntie 😢

Blooming POV that only gives their point and ignore us >:(>:(

'Revisited' also seems to be the new word for repeat >:(

C5 or 4 are doing it with The Hotel Inspector. The 5/10 mins at the end is the 'New' part >:(>:(

Can you tell it makes me angry :blush::D
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Blooming POV that only gives their point and ignore us >:(>:(

'Revisited' also seems to be the new word for repeat >:(

C5 or 4 are doing it with The Hotel Inspector. The 5/10 mins at the end is the 'New' part >:(>:(

Can you tell it makes me angry :blush::D

No not at all 😳😳
    Seriously Alex was another I was going to add to the list
    It's bloody unfair though
    Forum Member
    I've bumped this up as another viewer has posted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    They are all repeats >:(
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    i never understand people opening the door at 6am

its never a good thing

its either the police or baliffs

if its not the police, just ignore them!
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for the cameraman, they never get to see all the fun...
  • CentaurionCentaurion Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i never understand people opening the door at 6am

its never a good thing

its either the police or baliffs

if its not the police, just ignore them!

Well maybe, but Ballifs don't usually rap on random people's doors at 5am as a hobby, they are there because the householder is a scumbag chancer who owes people money.
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    They are all repeats >:(

I'm out then.
  • james_W85james_W85 Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Centaurion wrote: »
    Well maybe, but Ballifs don't usually rap on random people's doors at 5am as a hobby, they are there because the householder is a scumbag chancer who owes people money.

so everyone that owes money to bailiffs is a scumbag ? ever thought a persons circumstances can change and not be able to keep up with all the payments they once did