Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I'll watch and if there's enough to review, I will. The main reason I haven't bothered up to now is that it's just been so god-awful dull-witted and repetitive, it's been impossible to find the laughs. Finger's crossed he's moved on from the relentless suffering and is back to his usual insufferable self. ;)

Thank you so much for forcing yourself through it for us. I hope their is enough for reviewage!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salty no one said Junior was forced.. It said in the blurb " Peter was forced"
    No straw grasping here :D

And you know this for sure? Were you there?

And of course, Betty, when it comes to negatives about PA, the blurb is always right. :D:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually thought that the entire premise of a reality show was that none of it was real.:confused:

You're not confused. That's exactly what it is, a pile of torturedly contrived heavily edited narrator-driven piffle with the underlying aim of furthering Pete's DOTYness and general all-round good guyishness. The only trouble is it's so transparent I'm surprised even Junior and Princess aren't protesting at this stage. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You're not confused. That's exactly what it is, a pile of torturedly contrived heavily edited narrator-driven piffle with the underlying aim of furthering Pete's DOTYness and general all-round good guyishness. The only trouble is it's so transparent I'm surprised even Junior and Princess aren't protesting at this stage. :D

Given the amount of "positive editing" that clearly goes on, how do we know they aren't?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you know this for sure? Were you there?

And of course, Betty, when it comes to negatives about PA, the blurb is always right. :D:D

Of course i was :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course i was :rolleyes:

Of course you were. ;):D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course you were. ;):D:D:D

Don't you remember?? I was sat next to you..I was the one who handed you the biscuits ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig I don t have an issue with him discussing any topic with his son..what I don't like is this garbage about being "forced" to discuss it and on camera..

Its hard to know if he was really forced, Junior is probably so used to being filmed he doesn't understand the difference between off camera and on. He could well have just naturally asked him.

What I do find a bit worrying is that he thought Pete was having a baby. I am not sure the level of biological knowledge kids his age are supposed to have, but this is a bit strange :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its hard to know if he was really forced, Junior is probably so used to being filmed he doesn't understand the difference between off camera and on. He could well have just naturally asked him.

What I do find a bit worrying is that he thought Pete was having a baby. I am not sure the level of biological knowledge kids his age are supposed to have, but this is a bit strange :confused:

I don't believe Junior was "forced" into the conversation ..I'm referring to Peter .. The press story says Peter was "forced" into discussion with Junior..none of my kids have ever forced me into discussing a topic I'm not comfortable with. I can only speak about my own child and she knew women have babies from a young age because family members are having babies all around her..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's a seven year old kid though. I don't imagine for a minute he really thought his father was actually bearing a child. It's just a throwaway comment from a little boy, and I think there's too much being read into the remark..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salty no one said Junior was forced.. It said in the blurb " Peter was forced"
    No straw grasping here :D

He has to fill the time somehow ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a seven year old kid though. I don't imagine for a minute he really thought his father was actually bearing a child. It's just a throwaway comment from a little boy, and I think there's too much being read into the remark..

it seems an odd comment to me but then again I have very little experience with children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it seems an odd comment to me but then again I have very little experience with children.

Believe me Grace .. Kids can come out with the strangest surprising things ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe me Grace .. Kids can come out with the strangest surprising things ;)

I shall remember this if ever I have sproglets of my own. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shall remember this if ever I have sproglets of my own. :cool:

The hardest part is trying not to show you are suprised/shocked when they do :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hardest part is trying not to show you are suprised/shocked when they do :D:D

Actually BB, I think the hardest part is remembering that you don't have to include every "hilarious" thing your child says in your dire TV programme to bolster up your image as some kind of paragon of fatherhood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually BB, I think the hardest part is remembering that you don't have to include every "hilarious" thing your child says in your dire TV programme to bolster up your image as some kind of paragon of fatherhood.

I couldn't agree more ... Maybe he feels pressured into including everything by others
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't agree more ... Maybe he feels pressured into including everything by others

Betty!!
    Shame on you!!
    He's 40!!
    It's HIS programme and they are HIS kids.
    Go directly to the naughty step.
    No Maltesers for you.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Betty!!
    Shame on you!!
    He's 40!!
    It's HIS programme and they are HIS kids.
    Go directly to the naughty step.
    No Maltesers for you.;)

Azura ...I will happily sit on the naughty step... But please please don't take away my Maltesers ... That's just plain cruel :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura ...
    Can I come off the naughty step now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura ...I will happily sit on the naughty step... But please please don't take away my Maltesers ... That's just plain cruel :mad:

Azura you can take our lives but you can never take our Maltesers :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azura ...
    Can I come off the naughty step now

NO.
    You made an excuse for a middle-aged man by blaming HIS behaviour on someone else.
    Bad Betty.
    Step away from the Maltesers immediately.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NO.
    You made an excuse for a middle-aged man by blaming HIS behaviour on someone else.
    Bad Betty.
    Step away from the Maltesers immediately.

:D

Tooooo late ...I've eaten them ..ALL of them :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

I bet Momma has got one sorted already ;)
This discussion has been closed.