EASTENDERS Lacey Turner caught on CCTV!!

nirvana-rhodesnirvana-rhodes Posts: 599
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005530705,00.html

"EASTENDERS starlet Lacey Turner sneaked away from a bash at a posh hotel — and was caught having sex in a top-floor corridor."

what a nice role model for young girls, have sex anywhere u can, only to get caught.

what do u lot think!

Comments

• honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    get a room next time!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its stupid that a well known tv star would appear in front of cctv camers in a hotel. She must have known the cameras were there and she would end up in a paper. Maybe she wants the publicity. Classy lady. :rolleyes:
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classy young lady, isn't she? Maybe there's a lot of Stacey in her...
  • jericho_mpm2005jericho_mpm2005 Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dirty so & so
  • GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cant stand that stacey character absolutely cant stand her gladly have her written out. looks like she's as nasty and cheap in real life as her tv character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see "This Morning" where the red headedlady (sorry cant remember her name - Sharon?) was defending her saying "it was just a snog and she is mortified" - come on! If it ws just a snog then why did it make the news?? What does she take us for?
  • Dr.PhloxDr.Phlox Posts: 2,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's the video then? :D

DP
  • McPheeMcPhee Posts: 4,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on her. I've done similar things in my own life...occasionally. Risky sex is fun. You only live once! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    risky sex is fun until you're caught on cctv and its splashed all over the papers for her family and her employers to see...not so fun when you have to deal with the aftermath
  • nirvana-rhodesnirvana-rhodes Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    think alot of people hav done risky sex i have - haha - didnt get caught but really could have, but if i did and my family and work found out i would feel so bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    risky sex is fun until you're caught on cctv and its splashed all over the papers for her family and her employers to see...not so fun when you have to deal with the aftermath
    I doubt it will hurt her career though. Just more publicity.
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McPhee wrote:

And I bet her parents are so proud of her. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    And I bet her parents are so proud of her. :rolleyes:
    Well if her parents love her, then I'm sure they won't disown her or anything. She's 17 and she should be having fun, I can't condemn her at all. It's a shame for her it got in the papers, but you can't live life with regrets!
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McPhee wrote:

Leslie Grantham would disagree :rolleyes: :(

Has anyone seen the video footage :confused:
  • nirvana-rhodesnirvana-rhodes Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no but sure it will be on the net soon, everything else seems to get onto it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what exactly has she done wrong, shoplifted, attacked someone, cheated etc
    No shes had a bit of fun. Its not even proven that she did have sex its prob just some heavy snogging.

People need to remember she is 17! Give her a break
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    waxlion wrote:
    what exactly has she done wrong, shoplifted, attacked someone, cheated etc
    No shes had a bit of fun. Its not even proven that she did have sex its prob just some heavy snogging.

People need to remember she is 17! Give her a break

It's because she's been given a break (as an actress on EastEnders) she's making the news :eek: :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    It's because she's been given a break (as an actress on EastEnders) she's making the news :eek: :rolleyes:

I was given a promotion last week so i better not go near any CCTV for a while then! ;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    she might only be 17,but she needs to remember,she is a star on national tv,she needs to be more careful,not having sex on a public corridor floor,jesus. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    waxlion wrote:
    I was given a promotion last week so i better not go near any CCTV for a while then! ;)

Unless you're a zeleb of some sort, you're safe ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy1983 wrote:
    she might only be 17,but she needs to remember,she is a star on national tv,she needs to be more careful,not having sex on a public corridor floor,jesus. :rolleyes:
    But that is fun!
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Leslie Grantham would disagree :rolleyes: :(

Has anyone seen the video footage :confused:

When my sister worked at the Mirror she saw the untouched pics - she had nightmares for weeks after! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    When my sister worked at the Mirror she saw the untouched pics - she had nightmares for weeks after! :eek: :D

I can only imagine :eek: . The ones I saw left me with sore eyes. It wasn't pleasant :(
  • GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McPhee wrote:
    yeah she probly did it on purpose, lets face it celebrity sex tapes are all the rage these days arent they.

how long b4 they'll be selling copies on the internet? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's young, she's having a good time. Yes, it's a bit embarrassing for her because it's in the papers, but what she's done is hardly unusual. Any high street CCTV on a Friday or Saturday night probably films raunchier stuff, especially around Christmas party time.:D