Top 5 Most Annoying Things Jeremy Kyle Does (Part 5)

Comments

• Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tango15 wrote: »
    That one in the middle must have had a hard paper round - she looks much older than the other two sisters

Just switched over. OMG is that the winner? Money don't buy happiness then! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this recorded before she became ill?
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    Is this recorded before she became ill?

Had to say Rose
  • cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it isnt, you see blokeys like him trying to sound like he is from the means streets of Trenchtown when he is actually from a council estate in Battersea

I've just watched today's episode (off sick, my excuse!). I wondered why he was talking like that? (I think I have led a sheltered life:o).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just watched today's episode (off sick, my excuse!). I wondered why he was talking like that? (I think I have led a sheltered life:o).

Not really, Scottish born, married a Londoner at 19 and moved there. Brought up 3 kids (eventually alone) Only just moved slightly out and can say nobody I know (or kid's friends) talk remotely like that, whatever anybody says. I am quarter Jamaican, a quarter Italian and half Scottish, though my kids say they are English. Lola was just looking for a fight today and she pee'd me off!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all!!!!!!
    can I just say....welldone to you all for flushing out that eejit LL...tried her hardest to cause a fight and failed miserably :D

Not been here in AAAAAAAAAges, bloomin work getting in the way...

Anyhoos...off to hoover now...and pack me cases for me hols!!!!!! 2 weeks today wooooohoooooo

See you all later xxxx

She couldn`t have been more obvious if she tried, could she! :rolleyes:

Have a great holiday Grems. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lola was just looking for a fight today and she pee'd me off!!
    And I was not going to bite, all I can say its a good job Mrs T wasnt sitting in for me
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,686
    Forum Member
    First blokey sounds like a cockney Jamican :confused:
    He's standing up to Jerky and told him to be quite LOL :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really, Scottish born, married a Londoner at 19 and moved there. Brought up 3 kids (eventually alone) Only just moved slightly out and can say nobody I know (or kid's friends) talk remotely like that, whatever anybody says. I am quarter Jamaican, a quarter Italian and half Scottish, though my kids say they are English. Lola was just looking for a fight today and she pee'd me off!!

She was probably more peeved that no-one could be bothered with her Rose... :D
    Forum Member
    "You will be quiet cos it says The Jeremy Kyle Show" :D
    WTF is this blokey saying? I cant understand him :confused:
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 25,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a classic! Someone standing up for themselves
    Forum Member
    :eek: I don't know whether to be shocked or burst out laughing - this must be one of the ultimate putdowns, in some ways no more than Jerky deserves although blokey is a total penis.
    "If you was mt brother, I'd shoot you" :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    First blokey sounds like a cockney Jamican :confused:
    He's standing up to Jerky and told him to be quite LOL :D
    you have got the northern version of Eminem next
    grims the other site is back up and running
  • dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oiiii Dolls is on the *other side* ;)
    Forum Member
    This girl in the red (on now) is gorgeous. Who is she and what has she done with Jerky's next victim,.. er guest?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ILoveMyDog wrote: »
    This is a classic! Someone standing up for themselves

Prat though wasnt he! Made himself really look a silly fool!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This girl in the red (on now) is gorgeous. Who is she and what has she done with Jerky's next victim,.. er guest?

grims this next guy is an effin loser.talk like from da hood as well and a druggie. ar*ehole:mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: I don't know whether to be shocked or burst out laughing - this must be one of the ultimate putdowns, in some ways no more than Jerky deserves although blokey is a total penis.
    "If you was mt brother, I'd shoot you" :eek: :D

Did Jerky say that? :eek:

I know the first guest did tell Jerky to F-off though. Good on the guest for standing up to Jezza.
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, long time no see! :)

Today's show really showed up Jerry's double standards. How come it was OK for him to shout and wind that bloke up, but as soon as the bloke said exactly the same things back to him, he (Jerry) acted all outraged and horrible?

....Don't get me wrong, I don't think *anyone* should be shouting or taunting anyone, but the guy was only saying the same things back to Jerry that were being said to him, so it seems perfectly reasonable for him to retaliate. When the guy said "If you're rude to me, I'll be rude back to you," you could almost see the think-bubble coming out of Jerry's head..."No...no....that isn't right....I'M allowed to be as rude and nasty to people as I like, but no-one else is allowed to do the same to me!" There was one point when he said "Shut your big gob," (charming), and the bloke retorted "You shut YOUR big gob". And Jerry was all disbelieving and indignant: "WHAT did you just say to me?" How hypocritical is that? Why is he allowed to say these things, but his victims can't?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    Hi all, long time no see! :)

Today's show really showed up Jerry's double standards. How come it was OK for him to shout and wind that bloke up, but as soon as the bloke said exactly the same things back to him, he acted all outraged and horrible?

....Don't get me wrong, I don't think *anyone* should be shouting or taunting anyone, but the guy was only saying the same things back to Jerry that were being said to him, so it seems perfectly reasonable for him to retaliate. When the guy said "If you're rude to me, I'll be rude back to you," you could almost see the think-bubble coming out of Jerry's head..."No...that isn't right....I'M allowed to be as rude and nasty to people as I like, but no-one else is!" There was one point when he said "Shut your big gob," (charming), and the bloke retorted "You shut YOUR big gob". And Jerry was like: "WHAT did you just say to me?" How hypocritical is that?

Hey Cathrin, I think you just made post of the day for me. :D

Kudos! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gunner 51 wrote: »

Cathrin can I pm you with details of where Dolls can now be found
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gunner 51 wrote: »

Awww! :) Thanks Guns! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sweat, Cathrin. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cathrin can I pm you with details of where Dolls can now be found

Thanks Tabs, that would be fab. (Aha! I wondered where you'd all got to!) ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come we aren't allowed to mention where Dolls is lurking? Is it something to do with the DS mods?