The Sound of the Voice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    I really like the arrangement of the song as it has taken it from a cheesy song and actually made it interesting. I am not sure if I would be the right person for this person. I really wanna say yes but I am not sure I will be able to do much for this act. So I have to say no
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    -Slams down button-

Is that a yes? :D
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    I love your voice, I think its quite rocky and I think you could adapt to various songs, so thats why I pressed my buzzer, I want you on my team!
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -slams down buzzer-

I actually really liked that. I loved the song choice and the way you arranged. You've got quite a distinctive voice. You've got this nice rock tinge to your voice and I've got ten places on my team so I'd like to make you my first one so I say YES

It's on. ;)
    Forum Member
    Is that a yes? :D

Yes it is ;)
    Forum Member
    I actually really liked that. I loved the song choice and the way you arranged. You've got quite a distinctive voice. You've got this nice rock tinge to your voice and I've got ten places on my team so I'd like to make you my first one so I say YES

Woah looks like a bitch fight is on its way ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah looks like a bitch fight is on its way ;)

You better get ready son! ;)
    Forum Member
    That's two turns for artist number two!

Since you've already made your pledges, I'll go over to Val to make the decision. Who gets artist number two on their team?
    Forum Member
    I don't know who you are (I love your voice though!) but I think your voice is something I could use and something I could build on, truth is your tone is excellent.

Join team Poth ;)
    Forum Member
    You better get ready son! ;)

-Bitchy finger clicks-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd just like to say to the artist if you end up on Mitch's team, you'll be singing 1D and Spice Girls every week with a Bollywood themed set behind you. You join Team Connor, you'll be the winner! I've won The X Factor with an act before so you know what to do. ;)
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:

I'm sorry, you both had great pledges, but I'd be interested to see what Mitch would do with the artist, so I'll give him to Mitch. :)

(plus, this makes up for when he gave me Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle on his old voice game. :o)
    Forum Member
    I'd just like to say to the artist if you end up on Mitch's team, you'll be singing 1D and Spice Girls every week.

Where as if your on Connors team you will be singing Chavlisa every week with that album that did SO well!
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    :eek:

I'm sorry, you both had great pledges, but I'd be interested to see what Mitch would do with the artist, so I'll give him to Mitch. :)

(plus, this makes up for when he gave me Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle on his old voice game. :o)

WOOOO -Does little dance and goes and hugs whoever this guy is-

Welcome to the winning team!
    Forum Member
    I can reveal that Team Mitchell's first artist is... FRANK TURNER!

Two down, eleven to go. Will you push your buttons for artist number three?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bIOQaEnC-0
    Forum Member
    Congrats Mitch :)

Im sure you will work well with this guy
    Forum Member
    I can reveal that Team Mitchell's first artist is... FRANK TURNER!

Two down, eleven to go. Will you push your buttons for artist number three?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bIOQaEnC-0
    Oh Frank, Yay :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where as if your on Connors team you will be singing Chavlisa every week with that album that did SO well!

You've won this battle but your be losing him the first week with you in charge. ;)

I would never make my acts sing Tulisa. Better than the JCats and Union J though.

I'll Carry You...........to the door after your the first judge out.

No worries Val. :p
  • dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, I'm picky. :eek:

I'm not feeling the emotion similar to the original, so I'm gonna have to say NO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to commend you for your effort's but it just wasn't for me. Your voice is quite generic. You were very out of tune throughout the whole song and it was pretty terrible. The 'stand tall' part was horrendous. So, it's going to be a NO
    Forum Member
    I'm really torn between this one as half of me doesn't want to turn round as I don't think its great, but half of me thinks its Louis Tomlinson :p I'm just gonna go on the voice therefore I say no
    Forum Member
    I am gonna have to say no again. At the start I was really intrigued but it didnt really go anywhere
    Forum Member
    I hope its not Louis :o
    Forum Member
    No-one turned for artist number three - which may have been a blessing in disguise, as it was in fact JEDWARD!

Let's see if our fourth artist can do any better with a cover of an Oasis song...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isY0ibUhAWs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its not Louis :o

I thought it was Conor Maynard. :o