Strictly Confidential tour

12345679»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I saw it at Wimbledon and this is what I thought, hope you like:
    http://www.dancing-times.co.uk/dance-today-features/item/1272-strictly-confidential

x x x x x
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I managed to get half price tickets to the opening night in Manchester last week. It was a great, feelgood show and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. And Artem? Phwoar is all I can say and I've never been that keen on him on the telly :D
  • RichwoodRichwood Posts: 972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tipi wrote: »
    StrictlyConfidential ‏@StrictlyOnStage 1
    Strictly Confidential has had brilliant comments! What did those of you who have already watched the show think? http://fb.me/32R9ALbku

Saw the show at Birmingham Symphony Hall. Really enjoyed it.

Liked the way the musicians joined in with the singing and dancing. Got a bit fed up with Lisa Riley . I suppose she feels she has got to live up to her larger than life image and she has got acting skills, but she comes across as a bit stage school and full of herself, even if she isn't really like that. Enjoyed Ian, Natalie and Artem talking, just being themselves, more than Lisa. The show could have benefitted from a proper partner for Artem, maybe Katya or better still Lilia, not much chance of the latter !

Anyway it filled the gap before the TV show starts again in September. Even if one can find fault with it I think most
    Strictly fans will be cheered by it.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to see it tonight in Leeds its a really good show. I loved the Emmerdale bit, really funny. I do like Lisa but think the weight bit was starting to grind and the bit about her mum, sad as it was I felt was too close for comfort
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way did Lsa fall down the Taurus at any other show
  • karina_karina_ Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    By the way did Lsa fall down the Taurus at any other show

Yes, all of them, it was scripted.