Celebs iClouds hacked

soransoran Posts: 1,645
Forum Member
✭✭✭
All over reddit, Twitter etc, lots of private nude pictures of celebs, after a hacker got into their iCloud accounts. Going to be some very pissed off celebs tomorrow, and not a good advert for cloud storage.

Comments

• D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celeb fanny everywhere!
  • necromancer20necromancer20 Posts: 2,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well so much for all the 'Jennifer Lawrence is fat' insults, she doesn't look too bad to me :p
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jess Brown Findlay with a dick in her eye! WTF?!
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some guy on 4chan is selling them for bitcoins. Nobody has any idea where he's getting them but they seem to be real so far. I just found you can trade bit coins in for real money. Not sure if there's an exchange rate for internet money or aything.

There were like 64 pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and a video :o

http://i.imgur.com/OZJvQ1t.png
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Apparently a Jennifer Lawrence facial vid among them.
  • soransoran Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky Gervais has responded to the leak :D
    https://twitter.com/rickygervais/status/506214069217804288
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is absolutely disgusting, a horrible breach of privacy. I feel so bad for all the actresses involved :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently a Jennifer Lawrence facial vid among them.

Reddit will actually explode if that is true. No pun intended.

I find it so strange that a website that idolises her will so quickly exploit her privacy for wank material.
    Forum Member
    This is absolutely disgusting, a horrible breach of privacy. I feel so bad for all the actresses involved :(

In light of how often this happened recently, you have to be incredibly stupid to be a celebrity taking nude pics.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Fail will be the first to have an angry editorial about their breach of privacy... and ensure they show around 5 pages filled to the brim with pictures that anger and offend them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delete.
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    Reddit will actually explode if that is true. No pun intended.

I find it so strange that a website that idolises her will so quickly exploit her privacy for wank material.

He definitely seems to have it, it's just a question of whether he'll release it, he's apparently had an offer from a $5 million from TMZ and $23 million in Bitcoins sent by randomers to his account, not that he'll be able to spend it from prison.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care if it's shallow of me but I'd love to see the Lawrence video. The woman is stunning.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In light of how often this happened recently, you have to be incredibly stupid to be a celebrity taking nude pics.

A lot of them were deleted though. That is how iCloud works. Also, Mary Elizabeth winstead said her pictures and video were taken a long time ago with her husband and that someone must have gone to a lot of trouble to find them!

There is no excuse for leaking personal pictures or videos of people. I remember a recent example of this with Demi Lovato and Wilder Valderrama. Some very personal pictures of them together, people shouldn't violate people's privacy like this. Hope all the pictures get deleted and the guy gets prosecuted!
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    I don't care if it's shallow of me but I'd love to see the Lawrence video. The woman is stunning.

I would wank myself into an early grave :D.
    Forum Member
    A lot of them were deleted though. That is how iCloud works. Also, Mary Elizabeth winstead said her pictures and video were taken a long time ago with her husband and that someone must have gone to a lot of trouble to find them!
    It's stupid to take them in the first place.
    There is no excuse for leaking personal pictures or videos of people. I remember a recent example of this with Demi Lovato and Wilder Valderrama. Some very personal pictures of them together, people shouldn't violate people's privacy like this. Hope all the pictures get deleted and the guy gets prosecuted!
    There isn't, but someone always will. There isn't any excuse for someone to steal a purse or wallet, doesn't make it any less stupid to leave them lying around in Stratford.
  • Gizmo210688Gizmo210688 Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree, although with the pictures/videos now all over the internet deleting them will prove to be nigh on impossible unfortunately.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Lawrence nude, oh happy day, oh happy day, oh happy day, oh happy day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT8AyfsFmA
    Forum Member
    I agree, although with the pictures/videos now all over the internet deleting them will prove to be nigh on impossible unfortunately.

That cat is definitely permanently out of the bag.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lesson is never have nudes on a device which connects to the internet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He definitely seems to have it, it's just a question of whether he'll release it, he's apparently had an offer from a $5 million from TMZ and $23 million in Bitcoins sent by randomers to his account, not that he'll be able to spend it from prison.

He should have just offered them to TMZ to begin with and made it their problem.
    Forum Member
    The Dove wrote: »
    The lesson is never have nudes on a device which connects to the internet.

Yup.

The most shocking thing here is Apple zapping people's private photos to their servers without consent or knowledge. They're lucky it's only celebrity photos this hacker targetted, imagine the shit storm if they'd leaked everybodies.
    Forum Member
    He should have just offered them to TMZ to begin with and made it their problem.

TMZ would have binned them and shopped him, taking the usual false, hypocritical moral highground they reserve for stuff they didn't get their hands on first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TMZ would have binned them and shopped him, taking the usual false, hypocritical moral highground they reserve for stuff they didn't get their hands on first.

Oh really? Bastards.

Whats the chance of him getting caught? He must have posted on a throwaway account on 4chan which leads to a false email address? Well that's what I would do.
    Forum Member
    Oh really? Bastards.

What the chance of him getting caught? He must have posted on a throwaway account on 4chan which leads to a false email address? Well that's what I would do.

4chan's anonymous, you don't need an account.