Hot in Cleveland

Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,727
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have to say this one of my favourites. so glad its been renewed for a 4th season even though we haven`t seen 3 yet. Valerie bertinelli is still hot even at 52. hopefully it won`t be too long before season 3 is shown.

Comments

• londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Have to say this one of my favourites. so glad its been renewed for a 4th season even though we haven`t seen 3 yet. Valerie bertinelli is still hot even at 52. hopefully it won`t be too long before season 3 is shown.

season 3 starts on sont tv in september :p and yes i love it too, so glad i went to the taping of the pilot episode. Who knew it would become such a hit!
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    londonite wrote: »
    season 3 starts on sont tv in september :p and yes i love it too, so glad i went to the taping of the pilot episode. Who knew it would become such a hit!

Did you say its on season 3 is on sony tv? so its not on living anymore?
  • londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you say its on season 3 is on sony tv? so its not on living anymore?

No sony bought exclusive rights to season 3
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    londonite wrote: »
    No sony bought exclusive rights to season 3

Thats good to know. Might have missed it otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 3 starts tonight on sony at 6.20 and double ep tommorow from 5.55. why living let this go i don`t know.
  • richparrrichparr Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Season 3 starts tonight on sony at 6.20 and double ep tommorow from 5.55. why living let this go i don`t know.

It actually started last night ;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richparr wrote: »
    It actually started last night ;).

yeah. Just looked and its 8.30. couldn`t watch on friday`s so sat for me.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank-you for this thread I would totally have missed this series. Sky is set for tomorrows double episodes as I missed last nights and the start of tonights :)
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was away and have missed Fri & Sat repeat is it repeated again or is it available to watch anywhere else.

Thanks in advance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame this is now on Sony I am forgetting it is on as I think are most other people no one is mentioning it anymore. Did enjoy Elka's "He looks like Winnie The Pooh" comment last night.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^That was hilarious!

"Why don't you ask Piglet?" :D
  • jw2011jw2011 Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it. I was a Golden Girls fan. It's good to see Betty White back on TV even at 90!
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Given up because the picture is soe bad on Sony TV. I am use to watching it on Sky Living HD. Even if the show wasn't shot in HD the sound and picture quality were still better. It was even better on standard definition Sky Living. Sony TV looks like a home video.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate when programmes switch channels, now have missed the first five episodes of S3, randomly checked my sky+ app and found out it has switched channels
  • comedy89comedy89 Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This looks good the Mary Tyler Moore reunion episode with Cloris Leechman, Mary Tyler Moore, Valerie Harper and Georgia Engel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntPamOJBTKA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When does the nest series start in uk?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen it in the TV guide as being back on today at 5pm. Not sure what series, but Heather Locklear guests.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Series 4 started yesterday on Sony at 5:00 with 2 episodes and then I think its series 3 thats been repeated at 5:00 weekday evenings
  • Metal MickeyMetal Mickey Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    comedy89 wrote: »
    This looks good the Mary Tyler Moore reunion episode with Cloris Leechman, Mary Tyler Moore, Valerie Harper and Georgia Engel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntPamOJBTKA
    It was lovely to see them all back together, but MTM herself just looked bizarre, way too much "work" done, which is weird, because she looked OK in that cameo role in the jail cell a few seasons ago...

Valerie Harper looked great, though that must have been a wig she was wearing, bearing in mind her fight against cancer... and Cloris Leachman was on excellent form, she'd be a great addition to the regular cast...

PS Nice kitten close-up at the end, too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear oh dear how is anyone supposed to know that it was back so I now missed first two. I hope if it continues Sony lose the rights Sky Living would have trailed it. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And after typing post #18 I only went and forget to set it to record! :rolleyes:
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Dear oh dear how is anyone supposed to know that it was back so I now missed first two. I hope if it continues Sony lose the rights Sky Living would have trailed it. :mad:

I am mad too, was looking for it the other day just in case and didnt realise it was on Sony TV...fume.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sony are not showing episode 8 on Sunday they are jumping from 7 to 9 anyone know why?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd forgot this was still supposed to be on. I set it to record, but got nothing but repeats so I deleted it. Think I'll have to try and set it again.