Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Torch81 wrote: »
    Today's looks a pretty average place, not completely awful but nothing at all special. Can't remember their prices but from what I've seen number 2 looked the best place of the week. Not sure why that couple were beating themselves up so much over their breakfast though, especially as (I think) everyone gave them a 9 or 10.

They are 2 very stressed people. They underestimate themselves :(
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she really tell everyone they had to go to bed by 9pm?? :eek::eek:
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did she really tell everyone they had to go to bed by 9pm?? :eek::eek:

Yep!

And, even worse....no alcohol is allowed :eek::eek:

Although they did get out some home-made wine at dinner.....
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Slimmeria woman got on my wick.

And BG I always take a bottle of wine when I go away!;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    The Slimmeria woman got on my wick.

And BG I always take a bottle of wine when I go away!;):D

Ssssh.....so do I :o:D
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Yep!

And, even worse....no alcohol is allowed :eek::eek:

:D:D
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I've got to hand it too Galia. 5 minutes spent in her company would probably drive you totally round the bend but the woman was pretty fair with her payments. I thought she'd be a massive under payer/(possible game player) but it turns out that role fell to the over weight couple.

And the right place won again, that's always nice to see. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I've got to hand it too Galia. 5 minutes spent in her company would probably drive you totally round the bend but the woman was pretty fair with her payments. I thought she'd be a massive under payer/(possible game player) but it turns out that role fell to the over weight couple.

And the right place won again, that's always nice to see. :)

The winning couple should stop beating themselves up over trivial stuff. They clearly have a lovely place and deserved to win!
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ssssh.....so do I :o:D

No need to sshhh! I think it's very sensible. I usually stay in London for a couple of nights to see shows and have a very long boozy lunch with friends. At the end of the day, after my bath or shower I get tucked up in bed, watch TV and always have a few glasses of wine!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    No need to sshhh! I think it's very sensible. I usually stay in London for a couple of nights to see shows and have a very long boozy lunch with friends. At the end of the day, after my bath or shower I get tucked up in bed, watch TV and always have a few glasses of wine!

That sounds lovely!

I took a bottle (or two ;)) with me away this weekend, just to have a few glasses of wine after I got in from an exhausting day shopping and while I was getting ready for dinner.

Its part of the whole "weekend away" thing really isnt it....
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    That sounds lovely!

I took a bottle (or two ;)) with me away this weekend, just to have a few glasses of wine after I got in from an exhausting day shopping and while I was getting ready for dinner.

Its part of the whole "weekend away" thing really isnt it....

The last hotel I went to actually had a small free minibar in the room with chocolate, a half bottle of wine and a couple of beers. That was a party right there! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nick202 wrote: »
    The last hotel I went to actually had a small free minibar in the room with chocolate, a half bottle of wine and a couple of beers. That was a party right there! :D

Where was our invite?? :confused::D
    Forum Member
    Where was our invite?? :confused::D

I just wanted to be relatively it 'low key' - none of that throwing TVs out of the window business that I've heard you get up to after a few wines BG...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to be relatively it 'low key' - none of that throwing TVs out of the window business that I've heard you get up to after a few wines BG...:D

That was the old me.....I'm a reformed character now :D
    Forum Member
    That was the old me.....I'm a reformed character now :D

At least that's what you told your probation officer ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least that's what you told your probation officer ;)

Unfortunately my "wild" days are well and truly over. I'm more likely to be found sitting in my pj's, on the sofa, tv on, posting on DS :o

With a glass of wine of course....;)
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately my "wild" days are well and truly over. I'm more likely to be found sitting in my pj's, on the sofa, tv on, posting on DS :o

With a glass of wine of course....;)

Which is exactly what I'm doing right now :D Having a very lazy day today!

PS I keep meaning to say that I visited Llanerch Vineyard a few weeks back - me and a friend went for lunch there on a whim as it's only about 40 mins drive from me. Didn't see the gorgeous Ryan or his gran sadly, but the meal was lovely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

PS I keep meaning to say that I visited Llanerch Vineyard a few weeks back - me and a friend went for lunch there on a whim as it's only about 40 mins drive from me. Didn't see the gorgeous Ryan or his gran sadly, but the meal was lovely.

Oh I remember him....wasnt that Mouse-Gate????
    Forum Member
    Oh I remember him....wasnt that Mouse-Gate????

It was!

Lovely little hotel actually - it's just off the M4, probably about 20 mins from centre of Cardiff, but very tranquil and they have a woodland walk which friend and I are going to do if we go again.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member

That's good to know nick, because that was one of my favourite places, and owners, on this show.

BG, I can't help but think you missed a trick on your own TV appearance :p

By the way I got the links for the week ahead and posted them up (check my post history)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SolarSail wrote: »
    By the way I got the links for the week ahead and posted them up (check my post history)

Thanks Solar...I saw them earlier as I caught up on the thread but havent actually looked at any of the places yet.

Will do that tomorrow so I'm all ready for the show...:)
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    Thanks Solar...I saw them earlier as I caught up on the thread but havent actually looked at any of the places yet.

Will do that tomorrow so I'm all ready for the show...:)

But don't look at the Trip Advisor reviews because there's apparently a spoiler! :mad:

Hope you had a good weekend away? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But don't look at the Trip Advisor reviews because there's apparently a spoiler! :mad:

Ooh thanks for that. I dont want any spoilers....why do people do that??!!

Yes, had a lovely weekend away thanks.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

How could there be a spoiler when the programme hasn't been shown yet?
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could there be a spoiler when the programme hasn't been shown yet?

Please say that you are kidding.;)
This discussion has been closed.