She's Violently Happy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQVnEpSITHI

:eek:

Uncanny.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Image will explain everything

That about explains it all! Funny how she did it a week after the Anna Nicole story. Guess she wanted the attention back on her. :rolleyes:

I wish the media would quit talking about Baldney. She shaved her head, it's done, it's over with, so why do they keep reporting about it? Don't they realize they're just giving her the publicity she craves?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:
    That about explains it all! Funny how she did it a week after the Anna Nicole story. Guess she wanted the attention back on her. :rolleyes:

I just read some of the Anna Nicole thread and was about to post the exact same thing. She's had no media coverage for at least a month and what better way to get some than to take the attention away from a dead lady to stage a nervous breakdown? Even though she looks VERY happy in the pics where she's shaving her head.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tom0101 wrote:
    I just read some of the Anna Nicole thread and was about to post the exact same thing. She's had no media coverage for at least a month and what better way to get some than to take the attention away from a dead lady to stage a nervous breakdown? Even though she looks VERY happy in the pics where she's shaving her head.

Sick, isn't it? The bint is a slave for fame- can't bear to not have the attention on her whether it's good or bad. Amazing how out of all the times she could of shaved her head, she decided to do it when a person who's no longer living was taking the spotlight. Sick. :sleep: And to prove that it was a stunt, look at these new pics of her wearing a wig (which looks like she bought from a costume shop):

http://x17online.com/celebrities/britney_spears/x17_xclusive_video_brits_new_look.php

So for her stupid fans that were saying "Well, maybe she just wanted a new look," these pics throw that theory out the window. If that was the case, she wouldn't be wearing wigs just two days later because she would want to show off her 'new look'. :rolleyes:

Same with her 1 day rehab stint- she did it right after the Robbie story broke. Again, it's amazing how these stunts are timed. :rolleyes:
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Xfusion wrote:

I wish the media would quit talking about Baldney. She shaved her head, it's done, it's over with, so why do they keep reporting about it? Don't they realize they're just giving her the publicity she craves?

Well there are reports that she could lose the kids and her mental state is in question. Hell knows if she is seeking attention or just plain barking mad.
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Well there are reports that she could lose the kids and her mental state is in question.

If Micheal Jackson got to keep his baby after dangling him out of the window i'm sure Britney will not be losing her kids for having a buzzcut.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MaxCherry wrote:
    OMG its all slotted into place.

Ive realised why she did it.

She's Violently Happy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQVnEpSITHI

:eek:

Uncanny.

Bugger, forgot about Bjorks vid.
  • glazedhoneycakeglazedhoneycake Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    I'm not meaning to come across as insensitive or tasteless or anything, but when I first found out that Britney Spears had shaved her hair off and had seen pictures of her bald, I actually think that she looked quite cute, better than what she looked just before she shaved her hair off! :o I just wish that at the time, she hadn't been suffering any problems! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    ^ Cute, are you having a laugh, she looked bloody awful! I remember having trouble sleeping that night as I couldn't get the image of my fave pop star bald and looking like a lunatic out of my head!
  • glazedhoneycakeglazedhoneycake Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    ^ Cute, are you having a laugh, she looked bloody awful! I remember having trouble sleeping that night as I couldn't get the image of my fave pop star bald and looking like a lunatic out of my head!
    Sorry. :o What I should have said is that I found her cute looking at the time, but when I look at the pictures now of her baldness, my stomach feels clenched! :o

Still, as a young person at time, I found it very, very difficult to believe and accept that Britney Spears was suffering from the problems she suffered from! :o
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't it emerge she did this as she had to have a drug test and she didn't want them to take some hair samples?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Six years!! What a bump!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it when old threads get bumped.

As it turned out, Britney was suffering her first of two breakdowns. But the all knowing DS forum users said she was just attention seeking for the cameras.
  • candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ah britney, the legend of the bald head lives on.....
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And there was me thinking she'd gone and done it again.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I'm not meaning to come across as insensitive or tasteless or anything, but when I first found out that Britney Spears had shaved her hair off and had seen pictures of her bald, I actually think that she looked quite cute, better than what she looked just before she shaved her hair off! :o I just wish that at the time, she hadn't been suffering any problems! :(

Off topic, but what does "guest" mean?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,908
    Forum Member
    I saw this thread and thought "what?! Again?!"

Glad she's in a better place now though
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    And there was me thinking she'd gone and done it again.

So did I Shelley!!:eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Six years!! What a bump!!

well imagine the bump if your pregnant for six years :D then you need to say what a bump :D
  • potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Didn't she do it because she had a drug test the next day and they were going to do a hair sample?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,908
    Forum Member
    potatolegs wrote: »
    Didn't she do it because she had a drug test the next day and they were going to do a hair sample?

I've heard that rumour too...