she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You could be right.

I suppose for someone who's main ambition in life is to be a z list celeb and a chance to be on IAC or CBB, a short marriage to the Pwicey is quite an appealing prospect.
    All you have to do in return is knock her up and you end up with a low rent level of fame and a couple of million as a pay off.

I was gonna say it's a bit of a step up from playing a stripper on EE - but I'm not so sure:eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be before she starts slagging him off,and saying how he only married her because of her fame
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of Katie Price but I really wish she would just stop, NOW! She doesn't look as 'fresh' as she once did. There was a time when she could look quite nice and she doesn't look terrible now but she is beginning to show the down side of so much 'help'.
    I wish she would stop now whilst she still looks presentable because she is starting to look a little haggard and I genuinely don't mean this unkindly. I just think she's at a tipping point and if she continues with all the cosmetic stuff, she's going to ruin her looks.

On the marriage front.. poor girl! She really has no idea how to create a deep and meaningful relationship. Is she empty inside and seeking fulfillment through the instant gratification of a new romance?
    I think the guys involved are as culpable as she is and more than that the last 3 are in my view, rather cruel. It may be mutual explotation but I think they are probably walking away from these relationships much less damaged than she is.
    I never thought I'd feel sympathy for her but I do.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she'd be better off going for an older man rather than these young ones, but she never does. There was hope when she met Hugh Hefner but it never came to anything :D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    You could be right.

I suppose for someone who's main ambition in life is to be a z list celeb and a chance to be on IAC or CBB, a short marriage to the Pwicey is quite an appealing prospect.
    All you have to do in return is knock her up and you end up with a low rent level of fame and a couple of million as a pay off.

It's all just so reminicent of Jodie Marsh's "marriage" to that Matt Peacock. He was one of Jordan's exes as well.

Proper filthy fame ****, the lot of 'em.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin/Kieran, yeah that's the same! Who makes a life decision because a psychic told you??? We've all been there :rolleyes:

So the psychic said Kevin and Jordan/KP in her desperation thought Kieran was close enough. Wouldn't it be a right laugh if a few weeks / months down the line, she met a chap called Kevin who was Mr Perfect in every way. Ah, the path of true love and all that ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    i wonder how much money she will out of this one
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nheaney wrote: »
    i wonder how much money she will out of this one

Sod all I hope.

What I'm wishing for desperately is for her to come back to the UK, arrange a big 'blessing' thing and for the celeb rags to go 'We aren't interested - get lost''.

I would never stop laughing. :D:D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sod all I hope.

What I'm wishing for desperately is for her to come back to the UK, arrange a big 'blessing' thing and for the celeb rags to go 'We aren't interested - get lost''.

I would never stop laughing. :D:D:D

I so hope it happens, just like when Chalex tried to flog the name of their baby to the highest bidder and no one wnated to know.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I so hope it happens, just like when Chalex tried to flog the name of their baby to the highest bidder and no one wnated to know.

Can you imagine?? "Vis tyme it's fer reawl, so I am going awl out to make vis a speshul as I yam. See da pictures EXCLUSIVE in dis week's "Bright Ideas" catalogue".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As soon as I saw the Title I new it could be no other than the..................`Not fit for purpose...Katie`
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my head, the deal will be something like this ..

He agrees to provide her with at least one child, possibly two.

In return, she agrees to marry him and use her status and contacts to earn him at least a six figure sum.

He also agrees that, at the end of the marriage, he will walk away with the money he has earned and not be entitled to anything from her.

He will be allowed to maintain contact with his children as long as he doesn't attempt to sell his story.

#edit

Oh dear ..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4752351/katie-price-honeymoon-pics.html

Look at the third picture down .. *vomit smiley*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeese, just seen the dress - polyester is in this year, is it?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    What made me smile was there she was supposedly loved up with her new husband with Leo tatooed on her ankle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In return, she agrees to marry him and use her status and contacts to earn him at least a six figure sum.

He also agrees that, at the end of the marriage, he will walk away with the money he has earned and not be entitled to anything from her.

He will be allowed to maintain contact with his children as long as he doesn't attempt to sell his story.

And who said romance is dead eh? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeese, just seen the dress - polyester is in this year, is it?

£30million in the bank and she still looks like a walking advert for Walford market
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And who said romance is dead eh? ;)

Well indeed. Even i'd turn her down for that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £30million in the bank and she still looks like a walking advert for Walford market

You'd think it would be some kind of fire hazard - what with her hair and boobs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think it would be some kind of fire hazard - what with her hair and boobs.

Her wedding ensemble could probably create enough static electricity to light up Sussex for a fortnight :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

#edit

Oh dear ..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4752351/katie-price-honeymoon-pics.html

Shouldn't journalists at least be able to spell basic English words? Does no one proof read?

"Perhaps he was board of her anyway."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member

Wow...are you her psychic? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Raquello wrote: »
    Wow...are you her psychic? :D

His name is...kieron, no, Cameron...erm....Kyle...Konnor...hang on a sec...no that one is number six...right, so...Kevin, then?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

#edit

Oh dear ..

Why does she want more children, she hardly spends any time with the three she has.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I think she'd be better off going for an older man rather than these young ones, but she never does. There was hope when she met Hugh Hefner but it never came to anything :D

Thought you said " an older man";)
    :D
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must say, Penna seems to find the whole thing amusing. :D