Eastenders tonight 730 Bbc1

dan2007dan2007 Posts: 1,106
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tonights eastenders looks good from the clips the bbc shown today and its also bbc's one to watch tonight

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,573
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the clips lol. What's going on in them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim tells Dot she has to do something with Pauline’s ashes, so Dot asks Ian where Pauline would like to be scattered. Ian suggests Southend. Dot gets ready to leave but changes her mind and buries Pauline’s ashes on Arthur’s grave – it’s where she belongs. In her absence, Jim has laid the table for a romantic meal and plays her September Song, to which they dance.

Meanwhile, Shirley warns Sean off Carly, to little effect. Sean sleeps with Chelsea but dumps her straight after. Kevin’s later stunned when Chelsea informs him that Carly slept with Sean. Carly apologises and Kevin tells her she should stay at Dawn’s. Carly berates Shirley for messing in her life.

Elsewhere, Rob goes to see May and they end up kissing again; and Bradley celebrates getting the job with Stacey in the Vic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might be a good idea to put the date next time... this thread could be for any day!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,573
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's the eppy thread haha. Think I'll go look and make one if there isn't going going.
  • Juniper BerryJuniper Berry Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Might be a good idea to put the date next time... this thread could be for any day!
    No it couldn't because it says tonight and the OP was made today so if you came across this thread in the future then it wouldn't be too hard to work out what day it was for
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it couldn't because it says tonight and the OP was made today so if you came across this thread in the future then it wouldn't be too hard to work out what day it was for

I'm sure everyone will loving having to open the thread to see which days it's for.