X FACTOR 2013 Official Spoiler Thread! (OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Comments

• monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Serialmum wrote: »
    He was swapped with Nicholas McDonald at bootcamp

In that case so, I think I already dislike him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    monrose wrote: »
    In that case so, I think I already dislike him

Awwww don't say that he is a real sweetie and Alejandro was gracious in defeat! They chat on twitter :)
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caroline flack ‏@carolineflack1 18h
    Having the worlds greatest Sunday before heading off on holiday .... Cough.... I mean judges houses
  • tj hazukitj hazuki Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when Xyra will be shown?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    caroline flack ‏@carolineflack1 18h
    Having the worlds greatest Sunday before heading off on holiday .... Cough.... I mean judges houses

Exciting news. Hopefully we know some spoilers by this time next week.
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this is the updated list, now that we know Rielle isn't the girl we thought she was:
    Groups
    Brick City
    Rough Copy
    Kingsland
    Xyra
    Code 4
    Girlband, 3 piece (put together by judges)

Boys
    Sam Callahan
    Paul Akister
    Ryan Mathie
    Luke Friend
    Giles Potter
    Nicholas McDonald

Girls
    Melanie McCabe
    Abi Alton
    Riley ...
    Jade Richards
    Tamera Foster
    Hannah Barrett

Overs

Joseph Whelan
    Sam Bailey
    Shelley Lewis
    Lorna ...
    Zoe ...
    Andrea ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone says in another thread that the final 3 boys are

Sam Callahan
    Luke Friend
    Nicholas Mcdonald
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Stelinz wrote: »
    Someone says in another thread that the final 3 boys are

Sam Callahan
    Luke Friend
    Nicholas Mcdonald

What JH's categories has been filmed so far then please?
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What JH's categories has been filmed so far then please?

Just the boys. Apparently the groups are filming this weekend though!
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,462
    Forum Member
    Oh god my nightmare has come true, the distinctly average Melanie and Jade through?
    Hope they get booted out first so that they will finally get the message, they may have the dream but the public don't like them
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Osusana wrote: »
    Oh god my nightmare has come true, the distinctly average Melanie and Jade through?
    Hope they get booted out first so that they will finally get the message, they may have the dream but the public don't like them

Really? If anything I've seen nothing but positivity on Twitter regarding Melanie and Jade Richards and usually the people on there can be really mean. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »

Silly statement. They have never faced the public vote plus there was outrage over Melanie's elimination last season and Jades the year before.
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie just doesn't strike me as a pop star, but more of a West End/musical theatre person - which she could do VERY well in. I just can't see her selling records, in music videos, heck even in the live shows - I just don't see it.

Jade, however, for some reason I could. I feel her image has changed progressively in the right direction and her voice has gotten much more stronger and rockier, which would be a great addition to the show.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,462
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    Really? If anything I've seen nothing but positivity on Twitter regarding Melanie and Jade Richards and usually the people on there can be really mean. :o
    Silly statement. They have never faced the public vote plus there was outrage over Melanie's elimination last season and Jades the year before.

Well let's just wait and see the public vote then (bearing in mind not everyone bothers with forums or social media)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    It was obvious right from the judges' auditions that the producers were championing Giles... I'd have liked him to get to live shows. There just seems to be one-too-many returnees this year. Doesn't say much about a show if last year's rejects are this year's champions imho - it says "we had better acts last year but couldn't find anyone this year, so we're putting you through".
  • TobyCYTobyCY Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    does anybody know which groups made it? I read in another thread that two groups had twitter posts which indicated, that they made it, which two groups are this? Hope it is Xyra, Brick City and the new girl group.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TobyCY wrote: »
    does anybody know which groups made it? I read in another thread that two groups had twitter posts which indicated, that they made it, which two groups are this? Hope it is Xyra, Brick City and the new girl group.

Final 24 are on this thread further up the page.
  • TobyCYTobyCY Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I meant which groups are through to the liveshows, the judges house from the groups is filmed this weekend, and somebody posted in a different thread that two groups made twitters which indicated they are through to the lives. I want to know which groups these are :) I know which 6 made it to the judges house :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Groups judges house are next to take place we should know the final groups by the end of the coming week.
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently these are the songs the acts are singing tonight in the arena audition

Luke Friend - Too much love will kill you by Queen
    Abi - Original song and she gets the pimp slot
    Relley - Blind Faith by Chase And Status
    Tom Mann - How ya doin by Little Mix
    Melanie - Titanium by Sia/David Guetta
    Jade - Black to Black
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Zoe in the overs the Welsh Zoe that was on Xtra Factor last night? Not sure how old she was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Apparently these are the songs the acts are singing tonight in the arena audition

Luke Friend - Too much love will kill you by Queen
    Abi - Original song and she gets the pimp slot
    Relley - Blind Faith by Chase And Status
    Tom Mann - How ya doin by Little Mix
    Melanie - Titanium by Sia/David Guetta
    Jade - Black to Black

I think Melanie will get the big opening slot in the same way Sam did last week.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does'nt look like it.
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Melanie will get the big opening slot in the same way Sam did last week.

Apparently it's Shelley getting the opening slot - she sings Feeling Good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Apparently it's Shelley getting the opening slot - she sings Feeling Good

Sounds interesting, we didn't see much of her yesterday, what point in the show is Mel supposed to be on and how long is she shown for?
    Shelly is a lock for the live shows I think.