✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    God that is so tacky.:D

Isn't it just, Nicola :D
    momma11 wrote: »
    There's a comment under the DM article that I agree with

" she lives her life like a 15 year old silly girl who has never grown up "

I think that describes KP quite well.

She does somewhat remind me of those chavvy teenage lassies that sit up the back of the bus, or abuse the bus driver knowing that he can't legally push her back.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 'lovin the build up....excited!' apparently.

This is her trouble, she loves all the faffing about organising it, and the ceremony itself but three weeks or so later when the reality of knuckling down and being a wife comes along, the cracks start to appear in the relationship. It happened with Reid, and it'll happen with Kevin.

They'll be divorced by Christmas, if not sooner, baby or no baby.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Well whatever is happening I'm sure that the bridesmaids (which may include Rylan) will be wearing hideous dresses so as not to outdo the bride

She's wearing this

:D ha ha brilliant!
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this where it's happening?
    Talk about bleak.....:eek:

https://www.yougossip.co.uk/p/80675

I am guessing there is no exclusive mag deal as of yet then, because if there was im sure the wedding would of been a bit more grand, so in the Sun it will have to be
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 'lovin the build up....excited!' apparently.

This is her trouble, she loves all the faffing about organising it, and the ceremony itself but three weeks or so later when the reality of knuckling down and being a wife comes along, the cracks start to appear in the relationship. It happened with Reid, and it'll happen with Kevin.

They'll be divorced by Christmas, if not sooner, baby or no baby.

Kevin would of made more money by jilting her at the altar :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Kevin would of made more money by jilting her at the altar :cool:

He probably would have, but then he'd only get a week or so in the papers then the media would lose interest.

Staying with her guarantees publicity as long as she stays in the news and a bigger mag deal for his story when they divorce. (Note I don't say IF ;)).
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There hasn't been a live stream on any of her weddings so there's no need to be shocked

Quite gutted as it goes. 2 years ago, we had to go into work the day of the royal wedding and ended up watching it on a pc with no sound. I was in work today hoping for the live screening of the Kok nuptials so we could have the same experience but, for some reason, the BBC decided not to cancel it's entire schedule to show it. :(
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's already married, I just remembered so why is there a need to have yet another wedding today?

Because

1) this is Jordan

2) Get name in paper

3) making it totally legal and official

4) rubbing the wedding into her ex's faces
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually believe that Katie and Leo split up long before it was actually announced, and she had an agreement with Leo to make out there were still an item, because Katie knew there would be fierce backlash after such a short reconciliation, and she would face the understandable "how long before the next step Dad" and i think there will be a similar agreement with Kevin, which unfortunately there will be, as the problem with Katie, is she treats her men like her pets, and has never really sat through the usual stage of any relationship/marriage where at some point, your partner actually breathing, can at some times grind on you, when that happens, Katie just goes and gets another. I do actually hope that this marriage works, only for the reason that it will prevent Harvey having Daddy number 8, and that by being happy, she might actually lose the jealous bitchy vindictive streak that she has acquired, and step back from the publics eye and enjoy this huge wealth, many claim she still has left. here's hoping anyway :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the sake of the children, especially Harvey, it'd be nice to see her settle down and not keep getting married, but this IS Katie Price. She does what she wants, when she wants and nobody and nothing will stop her. Her own mother's tried to calm her down, but even she's been told to mind her own business. Katie's horrendously insecure, and despite all this yammering on about being a feminist and a powerful independent woman, at bottom, she's insecure and needy and she can't live without a man - and any man will do.

She seems to have an addiction to the thrill of the chase, the wedding ceremony and the first flush of (what she perceives as) love. The actual working at a marriage and keeping it fresh is totally beyond her as she's far too shallow to ever see a deeper meaning. For her, it's all about getting, and controlling a man, and if that man gets tired of being controlled, it's bye-bye. As Kevin's very young and possibly immature, he might not be able to see that she's probably marrying him just for show.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Quite gutted as it goes. 2 years ago, we had to go into work the day of the royal wedding and ended up watching it on a pc with no sound. I was in work today hoping for the live screening of the Kok nuptials so we could have the same experience but, for some reason, the BBC decided not to cancel it's entire schedule to show it. :(

:(:(:(:( Aww matey, I know how you feel.

Probably not half as gutted as Keith's gonna be when it all goes tits up, however...
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually believe that Katie and Leo split up long before it was actually announced, and she had an agreement with Leo to make out there were still an item

Same as her and PA then. That's interesting. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willy Wonka that will be Kevin and she will no doubt be an Oompa Loompa ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »

Think you may have spelt that slightly wrong :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same as her and PA then. That's interesting. ;)

I can actually believe that tbh, but for different reasons ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D

I doubt if Katie could see the irony in that! ;)

Kevin might have a Wonky Willy......:D :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Think you may have spelt that slightly wrong :p

Lol silly me it should read Wonky Willy ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol silly me it should read Wonky Willy ;)

Snap! ^ :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D

I doubt if Katie could see the irony in that! ;)

Kevin might have a Wonky Willy......:D :eek:

Yeah, from Katie dragging him around by it, like the newest Pet that he is, wonder if Kevin has his own training cage :D
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can actually believe that tbh, but for different reasons ;)

Yes it was indeed for totally different reasons. Actually feel sorry for him at that time - no choice.

Though worked out ok for CP, funnily enough ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scroll down for a pic of a horse's ar*e.....no it's not Katie, but I bet she'll look pretty close to it. :D;)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4865917/katie-price-second-wedding-with-kieran-hayler.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scroll down for a pic of a horse's ar*e.....no it's not Katie, but I bet she'll look pretty close to it. :D;)

Lol that is an insult the horses ar*e looks ok!
This discussion has been closed.