Now Kerry Katona want MORE kids?

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Course she does. She'll be churning kids out until her ovaries are dried up husks and then she'll go for donor eggs.

She'll be 55, on husband number 12, 14 kids already and a grandmother several times over and still going 'Dave/John/Bob/Uncle Tom Cobbley is the one, I've never felt like this before, I'll go for IVF and then lose the 12 stone I gain while up the duff with my 14th lipo'
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Drugs really do destroy looks. Kerry used to be so pretty but she now looks about twenty or more years older than she actually is. Just say no!

As for her children, I feel awful for them. Being introduced to a new "dad" every five minutes is hardly a way to ensure a child is emotionally secure.

Kerry Katona and women like her are a total disgrace.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Course she does. She'll be churning kids out until her ovaries are dried up husks and then she'll go for donor eggs.

She'll be 55, on husband number 12, 14 kids already and a grandmother several times over and still going 'Dave/John/Bob/Uncle Tom Cobbley is the one, I've never felt like this before, I'll go for IVF and then lose the 12 stone I gain while up the duff with my 14th lipo'

She wants a braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn baby to go with Our Thingy, Our Whassisname, Ummm and The One What Isn't Our Thingy.
    Perhaps she's hoping to become the Angelina Jolie of Oop North.:rolleyes:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She wants a braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn baby to go with Our Thingy, Our Whassisname, Ummm and The One What Isn't Our Thingy.

:D:D:D These posts have cheered me up no end! LOL
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God does she want more money for pictures in OK. Never see her with the other kids, so why does she want more. :rolleyes:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one of those needy types, forever craving attention and reassurance. She cannot live without a man.

She'll keep on churning out babies for as long as it's humanly possible, then she'll move on to IVF once nature shuts up shop
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

15th lipo surely?

Ahh, she needs to 'ave some babbies to pay off the taxman and have a bit extra left for extra curricular:D

Incidentally, I wonder if Sue has road tested this one??
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Christ they'll have to Velcro another baby in - the poor mite will be like something off Total Wipeout trying to cling to the sides :(
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Christ they'll have to Velcro another baby in - the poor mite will be like something off Total Wipeout trying to cling to the sides :(

:D:D:D:D
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

yep, she wants her own "rainbow family" just like Ang...

although I'd say her fiancée was more of a Bungle than George..

http://www.taxcc.org/TCC_News/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/rainbow.jpeg
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear, I smell another reality show...wasn't her last child born on the last show??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear, I smell another reality show...wasn't her last child born on the last show??

Oh and according to THE SUN, this marriage will work, he IS THE ONE.....now where have I heard that before??:eek::eek::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just like Waynette Slob, she wants a brawwn one, two just to be sure.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    God does she want more money for pictures in OK. Never see her with the other kids, so why does she want more. :rolleyes:
    Because for zelebrity dregs Kids = Money. Think of all those magazine deals and then fitness DVD opportunities and maybe the motherlode - a "reality" show on ITV2 with the rest of the dregs.

I'm sure Kerry's teaching poor Molly how to change nappies as we speak :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

I'm sure Kerry's teaching poor Molly how to change nappies as we speak :(

Does Kerry even know how to change a nappy???
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for Kerry. I really think she has serious issues and someone should be protecting her and keeping her out of the public eye. Instead she seems to have an erratic mother who effectively abandoned her for years and a shit of an ex husband However, I also feel sorry for her children. She's hardly the most stable person around and I doubt she can cope properly with the ones she has, never mind having another one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just like Waynette Slob, she wants a brawwn one, two just to be sure.

I was just about to post this! Though I fear it's an insult......Waynette is practically Grace Kelly in comparison to Katona
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kill me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    He looks different to the guy I thought she was with. Is he the one that got her initials on his neck? All these people are the same :/