The Wanted Calling Christina Aguilera "Bitch"

Comments

• Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has always come across like this to me. A proper Diva.
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted have broken the golden rule, "be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down."
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't exactly sound a treat but The Wanted to come across as complete knobheads whever I've seen them on tv which is probably only twice to be fair.

However, not sure how they can criticise her for not letting someone she doesn't really know hug her. :confused: Is it normal to hug people you've just met in some random universe that I don't belong to? I'd be the same if a stranger tried to throw their arms around me 12 seconds after being introduced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getty wrote: »
    The Wanted have broken the golden rule, "be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down."

Very true and im sure the other members will be angry at the ones who took the swipe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh....5 prissy queens call a pop icon a "bitch" -_-

who are they anyway??? the ones tht sing one thing or beat again?? lol :D

ANyway....whatever. I know whos album number 5 i will be buying later this year and who i will admrie and respect forever ;)
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She doesn't exactly sound a treat but The Wanted to come across as complete knobheads whever I've seen them on tv which is probably only twice to be fair.

However, not sure how they can criticise her for not letting someone she doesn't really know hug her. :confused:Is it normal to hug people you've just met in some random universe that I don't belong to? I'd be the same if a stranger tried to throw their arms around me 12 seconds after being introduced.

Yes and kiss on both cheeks darling! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Who? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hodgetwins made a video about her not wanting to kiss Justin Bieber http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFkB8BMgms Apparently Justins fans were very unhappy with her reaction.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's no secret that Christina's a bit of a bitch, she always has been. But The Wanted have been pissing me off for ages, a bunch of talentless gobshites who think they are international super stars after having one minor hit in America.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christina dear...............be careful of those you kick in the teeth on the way up, cos they sure as heck won't help you on the way down.;)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As usual, The Daily Mail's completely lying in that article about Justin Beiber. 0:51 on the counter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3fN62JMAkQ
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted were, are and always will be absolutely correct in what they said of Miss Assholera.
    Lamaestra, even bigger bitch. x
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »
    The Wanted were, are and always will be absolutely correct in what they said of Miss Assholera.
    Lamaestra, even bigger bitch. x

The point is whether or not Christina is the epitome of a total and utter Bitch they were really stupid to do this they have had 1 top ten single stateside and are relatively unknown still so to do this is beyond comprehension and downright bloody stupid whoever is managing them needs to slap themselves cos they have alot of damage limitation to do now especially as this is not the first time max and the boys have said shit and acted like copmplete tools.
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, I don't mind her voice and I prefer her to Britney Spears.

But there is no excuse to behave like a total bloody prima donna.
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are they trying new tactics to break America by bad mouthing one of the best selling American artists? :confused: Idiots, it's one thing to be rude but to say things like that when your career is hanging on the balance of the mild success of one song is ridiculous. I hope their next efforts fail badly, getting way too big for their boots.

How did they even become so well known in the UK?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dakota. wrote: »
    Are they trying new tactics to break America by bad mouthing one of the best selling American artists? :confused: Idiots, it's one thing to be rude but to say things like that when your career is hanging on the balance of the mild success of one song is ridiculous. I hope their next efforts fail badly, getting way too big for their boots.

How did they even become so well known in the UK?

I don't think they are that big in the UK, you'll find most people are baffled by their success... they ain't much bigger than JLS or The Saturdays from what i've seen. Their manager though... Scooter Braun was the one pulling the strings. Both One Direction and The Wanted took off in different ways... OD had the power of social media behind them, you only have to take a quick glance at twitter and so the hype builded up from there. But with The Wanted, it was all down to their manager... getting them onto the Ellen show is not something just any artist can get, you usually have to be some sort of established act to appear on there. But of course the manager of Justin Bieber isn't going to be turned down any request is he? You can bet it's something along the lines of "Fine, don't take these boys... i'll take Bieber elsewhere".

People seem to delude themselves that it's down to the boybands to take off... if they have good looks and have an average voice they can fit right in, however, it's the bloke behind the scenes with contacts and a team of about 6-8 songwriters and producers all thrown into one room to make something work.

I think the success of One Direction is more down to social media rather than solely down to the manager, they were not big that on X Factor... but over a year their fanbase online grew slowly and other countries had jumped on the bandwagon before they had even released any music. They are certainly more likeable though, they don't take themselves as seriously as their fans might do or go about their way in the industry to slate any artist that is lightyears ahead of them. I think this is one issue Simon Cowell will be wary about, he's had acts before that have been big but slowly died for unknown reasons... he'll do his best to keep something alive as they are the biggest thing he's managed to produce out of the ten years or so of his reality tv.

It's also debatable how weak the Billboard is at the minute... only Adeles album seems to have done well in sales, everyone else is knocking about on the same level.
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's not the first time

Christina is known for being a bitch so it's not a surprise
  • 16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are these guys? Seriously? To us they're just another generic boyband, to the likes of Christina Aguilera they're absolutely nothing.

The Wanted are probably just bitter because One Direction are pissing all over them.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    she does come across as a complete bitch but she has a great voice, made some good music (inbetween the not-so-good stuff) probably best not to make enemies when theyre still starting out there. I remember Westlife said similar comments about her early on...but they said that in the UK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh....5 prissy queens call a pop icon a "bitch" -_-

who are they anyway??? the ones tht sing one thing or beat again?? lol :D

ANyway....whatever. I know whos album number 5 i will be buying later this year and who i will admrie and respect forever ;)

1 of them called her a bitch, people need to stop labelling them all with the same tag when just ONE person called her a bitch!! Yeah Max was a bit stupid with his comments BUT especially Jay and Nathan did nothing and said nothing so it's unfair on them two, and Siva who said the same thing just more diplomatically, to be linked in the report!!
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Christina is meant to be a bit of a madam but does she have to talk to guest performers? Calling her a total bitch is a bit strong just for not acknowledging them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HelixK wrote: »
    I'm a backstage runner at The Voice and I've been telling all my friends about this new boyband acting like divas when they were on the show last week.

Both Christina and Adam did NOT like them at all. The guy named Tom in the band asked Christina if she felt more beautiful now that she lost all that weight? We were all shocked! She didn't quite hear the whole question and asked her assistant if she heard what he said? But then Max jumped in and said "She is beautiful no matter what you say" in mocking kind of way. Christina's boyfriend Matt Rutler was also backstage and didn't like what he was hearing. Finally Christina said, "You boys better calm down and focus on yourselves." She walked off really mad when Tom came out and told her not to worry and that "Britney still needs to work on her looks too for X Factor. It must be all those drugs she is on." Christina was so mad!

The rest of the evening Christina ignored them. The boys didn't understand why but then one of their assistants reminded them of the stuff they said earlier about Christina's weight loss and Britney's bad looks and drug taking. Nathan (who is also in the band) was really upset those things were ever said but the other guys ignored him. Tom said, "Why is she acting like such a bitch for?" Max agreed saying they were only joking around. So awkward!

Anyway, on a brighter note, Christina was backstage, after the show wrapped, cuddling Ashley De La Rosa, her contestant who was voted off the show. It was really sweet!

Karma is a bitch because Billboard estimates The Wanted's debut album will chart with less than 40k next week! Meanwhile, rival boyband One Direction debuted a few weeks ago with over 400k and have expressed their love for both Christina & Britney.

I really find all this hard to believe. :rolleyes:
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    It's frustrating. Everytime Christina does something good and gets positive feedback for it, people, blogs, forums ignore it. Everytime a random artist starts slating her after being in the same room with her for less than 5 mintues, it becomes a big deal :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't get their point at all. They think she's a bitch because she didn't talk to them or stare at them while they were performing. What did they expect? She wasn't there to judge them or give them an opinion, they were guests, so she clapped and moved on. Or did they expect her to wear a t-shirt with their faces on them and go bow down to them? :confused:

Lol! I agree really there isn't some law that says every person who works on a busy show like The Voice has to talk to the guest performer. I'd understand it more if she spoke to them and was nasty to them or something.

Whichever member of The Wanted is the gobby one needs a talking to as he's making them sound like jerks.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Christina dear...............be careful of those you kick in the teeth on the way up, cos they sure as heck won't help you on the way down.;)

More like The Wanted should be careful who they kick on the way up. They just haven't got the fanbase or the fame, this is without even adding their lack of talent in, to be going around slagging off all these artists. If Christina had been a man you can bet Tom wouldn't have used such a strong tone like ''she's a total bitch'' to slate her. It just shows what he is. I mean put it this way. I bet Tom wouldn't have dared say this about someone like Usher if he had blanked them. ;) pick a fight with a girl as its easier.

JLS, One Direction - infact all the X Factor stars, Britney, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey and now Christina have all been on the receiving end of abuse by The Wanted. They are gossipy little fishwives and even bigger bitches to boot. They really need to stop attacking other artists if they want any sort of long term career.

Their new album has flopped in America anyway. Its expected to sell only 40k this week. One Direction sold 400k their first week. :p
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HelixK wrote: »
    I'm a backstage runner at The Voice and I've been telling all my friends about this new boyband acting like divas when they were on the show last week.

Both Christina and Adam did NOT like them at all. The guy named Tom in the band asked Christina if she felt more beautiful now that she lost all that weight? We were all shocked! She didn't quite hear the whole question and asked her assistant if she heard what he said? But then Max jumped in and said "She is beautiful no matter what you say" in mocking kind of way. Christina's boyfriend Matt Rutler was also backstage and didn't like what he was hearing. Finally Christina said, "You boys better calm down and focus on yourselves." She walked off really mad when Tom came out and told her not to worry and that "Britney still needs to work on her looks too for X Factor. It must be all those drugs she is on." Christina was so mad!

The rest of the evening Christina ignored them. The boys didn't understand why but then one of their assistants reminded them of the stuff they said earlier about Christina's weight loss and Britney's bad looks and drug taking. Nathan (who is also in the band) was really upset those things were ever said but the other guys ignored him. Tom said, "Why is she acting like such a bitch for?" Max agreed saying they were only joking around. So awkward!

Anyway, on a brighter note, Christina was backstage, after the show wrapped, cuddling Ashley De La Rosa, her contestant who was voted off the show. It was really sweet!

Karma is a bitch because Billboard estimates The Wanted's debut album will chart with less than 40k next week! Meanwhile, rival boyband One Direction debuted a few weeks ago with over 400k and have expressed their love for both Christina & Britney.

I believed this, until the very last sentence. Now I just think your a 1D fan trying to make TW look even worse! :sleep: