Big Brother's Little Court

1245246247248249251»

Comments

• patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Tinkers you are a true ray of sunshine on this thread!!

You write so brilliantly and in such a vivid, earthy, captivating and humorous style - I genuinely love reading your posts.

:)

Sign me up. It's fantastic to see tinks back in full flow. :D I was weeping with laughter yesterday. I love so many of the poster styles on here but with Frills and Tinks I can almost hear the norn iron accents when they post. :D
    No I didnae - I HATE football!!!!!!

:D

And there ya go - didnae - love it!
    Frillynix wrote: »
    BIB

Its the internet version (but just as immature) as sticking your fingers in yer ears and going "ner ner" in the school playground....................:D

Its the passive aggressive (and sometimes not so passive) to post something quite nasty and add a litte:) or "lol" or "pmsl" or "xx"

I've been saying something similar for ages. I cannot cope with the passive aggressive :) But if you take any notice of the nonsense Josie spouts on twatter, she almost always follows an insult with a x or five. Learned behaviour.

eta: I do wonder how 127 squids in the world of a global superstar like Josie makes much odds. She's raking it in, is she not?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    So o***d beat a***e and spent £127 on a 2010 England away kit.:D There are certainly some odd arses about (hoping someone in the court will own up that they bought it so they can be cross-examined:o:eek:).
    At least the little dog will be saved.:cool:

I could donate some clothes I wore while I watched John James on Big Brother on the TV - that's about the same isnt it? I love dogs:)

Edit :- Sorry let you down with the lack of banana facts lately - so here goes:-

About 50 percent of people who are allergic to latex are often also allergic to bananas.:D
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    but with Frills and Tinks I can almost hear the norn iron accents when they post.

I have to admit to having quite a prounounced Belfast accent:o:D

So I do
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    I could donate some clothes I wore while I watched John James on Big Brother on the TV - that's about the same isnt it? I love dogs:)

Edit :- Sorry let you down with the lack of banana facts lately - so here goes:-

About 50 percent of people who are allergic to latex are often also allergic to bananas.:D

In the cupboard under the stairs I've still got the old non flatscreen telly I watched BB11 on. It must be worth a fortune now:D:eek:.
    The court people could be very rich if we flogged all these treasures to Loys and Muckers.:eek:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »

Brings to mind those school lessons on how to put on a condom :D

Are bananas allergic to condoms? :p
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's an interesting banana fact: contrary to popular belief that bananas 'bung you up' :eek:, they are high in fibre - including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.:D

continued: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1804729
This discussion has been closed.