Oh No! Now Coleen Nolan is doing it too!

Hi847Hi847 Posts: 2,745
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=566084&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

I see Coleen Nolan has jumped on the 'get yer kit off' bandwagon. I guess its not much of a suprise, coming from someone who sends their son to an Amsterdam brothel for his 16th birthday

And so what if she is a size 10 (more like 12-14)? Does she want some kind of prize? What about those who were sensible enough not to put on weight in the first place?

Oh and look, shes stripped off for none other than the (ahem) classy magazine Closer! Oh and Coleen, we can see you are wearing flesh-coloured heels to make your legs look better!

Whoever next? Carol McGiffin?!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi847 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=566084&in_page_id=1773&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

I see Coleen Nolan has jumped on the 'get yer kit off' bandwagon. I guess its not much of a suprise, coming from someone who sends their son to an Amsterdam brothel for his 16th birthday

And so what if she is a size 10 (more like 12-14)? Does she want some kind of prize? What about those who were sensible enough not to put on weight in the first place?

Oh and look, shes stripped off for none other than the (ahem) classy magazine Closer! Oh and Coleen, we can see you are wearing flesh-coloured heels to make your legs look better!

Whoever next? Carol McGiffin?!

Or Denise Welch :eek:
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Linda should get em out next
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks fab, although I suspect she may have been airbrushed to death.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alot more airbrushing than they use in a Liz Hurley photoshhot:

I would imagine that there is an even bigger threat to the ozone layer after the amount they have done on those two.
  • Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The typical stand with one leg in front of the other technique to look slimmer :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her shoulders look really weird, quite broad.

Is it me or does it look like her head's just been photoshopped on?
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her shoulders look really weird, quite broad.

Is it me or does it look like her head's just been photoshopped on?

lol yes, it does look like her head has been photoshopped on, that's when I realised she'd been airbrushed to death. My guess is they overdid the airbrushing so much that her head was too big for her body (Madonna style), so then they had to remove the head, shrink it, then put it back on. :p
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    I don't have any time whatsoever for this woman. She lives off the fact she was married to Shane Richie - she never stops going on about it. I don't understand why she is in the broadcasting industry at all she has nothing interesting to say and drones on in the awful nasal tone about her and her 'Ray'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think shes right to celebrate her body if shes proud of it- it must be very liberating for her.

besides, she look goooood:D
  • JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow she looks stunning! Fair play to her! :D
  • Hi847Hi847 Posts: 2,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does look like she has been airbrushed.
  • niwdenessniwdeness Posts: 1,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks bizarre, it looks like they've airbrushed all of the bottom half to make her stomach and legs look thin, and then made the top half big to make her breasts look massive. Don't get me started on the head...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    niwdeness wrote: »
    It looks bizarre, it looks like they've airbrushed all of the bottom half to make her stomach and legs look thin, and then made the top half big to make her breasts look massive. Don't get me started on the head...

It looks like they've just stuck her head on somebody else's body.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Major airbrushing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member
    Wow... someone wearing a bikini! What a hussy!
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no, whatever are we going to do?
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Airbrushing or not, she's done well to lose weight.

I think the OP is getting desperate picking faults with everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow... someone wearing a bikini! What a hussy!

*clutches pearls and shrieks*

Won't somebody think of the children!
  • doobrie whatsitdoobrie whatsit Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote: »
    Airbrushing or not, she's done well to lose weight.

I think the OP is getting desperate picking faults with everyone.

He was in the 'Sick of Basil Brush' thread last night, whining about being the victim of a 'hate campaign' and threatening to report everybody.
    No-one was even talking about him, it was a thread about a bleedin' puppet :D.
  • head_onhead_on Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Sits back and waits for the first of the boring & VERY predictable ''I bet her children must be so proud'' comments.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bet her children are very proud

:D
    *takes a bow*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps she has been spending her spare time with Natalie Cassidy.
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was in the 'Sick of Basil Brush' thread last night, whining about being the victim of a 'hate campaign' and threatening to report everybody.
    No-one was even talking about him, it was a thread about a bleedin' puppet :D.

I heard, I also heard that the thread was taking down almost immediately - who has that kind of pull around here.

Love them talkng about a hate campaign though, was he being ironic you think?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, lordy me. :eek:

Yes, she has done well to lose the weight, etc. etc. but must we be subjected to these faintly ridiculous bikini shoots??

She could rival world class shot putters with those shoulders.
  • doobrie whatsitdoobrie whatsit Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote: »
    I heard, I also heard that the thread was taking down almost immediately - who has that kind of pull around here.

Love them talkng about a hate campaign though, was he being ironic you think?

No I don't think he was being ironic. He just seemed to take it very personally that people were dissing Basil Brush for some reason,
    threatening this and that. It was quite comical actually :D. Then of course as you say, next minute the thread disappears.