Stuntman Ignition

2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
Forum Member
Picked this up on a whim as it's currently £11.99 on XBL and I gotta say it's a really enjoyable little game. Developed by the same team that brought us Pilotwings 64 and Beetle Adventure Racing on N64 (that should tell you something alone). :cool:

If this game were a modern day XBLA title it would be regarded as one of the best. It shares similar game design as Trials Evolution in that it's a very stop/start kind of perfectionist gameplay. It has great controls and brilliant level design, graphics are dated but we don't care about that since this game is all about the FUN. There's even a level designer to make you're own movie set full of stunts.

I've never played anything quite like it before but it is for sure an underrated gem. Check it out if you like racing games and/or Trials HD/Evo for £12 you honestly can't go wrong.

Comments

• samtmansamtman Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's really hard I found. Although was the start of the console life when I played it. Also if you plug a Xbox headset in the director comes through that. I thought it was a nice little touch when I played it.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    samtman wrote: »
    It's really hard I found. Although was the start of the console life when I played it. Also if you plug a Xbox headset in the director comes through that. I thought it was a nice little touch when I played it.

That is a really cool feature. It also has steering wheel support I see with Force Feedback adjustments. You are right, I'm at the last movie now and some of the stages are hard and if you're looking at stringing combo's for a 5 star rating on every stage that would take a pretty high level of skill.