[New Song] Paramore - Now

LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
Forum Member
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAUAayPYX_o

I think it's really good but I wasn't expecting something like this.

Comments

• P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too, there area few bitter people in the YT comments but I hope that it does really well as I have been listening to it on repeat for ages :D
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like it! took a few listens but now I'm loving it! if this is the new sound of Paramore then I can't wait for the album and I think it will be successful!
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounded like a cross between No Doubt and Spellbound by Siouxsie and the banshees. Love it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Heard this on the radio this morning, I like it.

--
    thinkofmusic.com
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    It took a few listens for me but I like it now. It sounds very different from their other stuff.
  • brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I LOVE IT. I'm just so glad they're back. I'm a huge fan and I love the new direction they're going in :)
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Not a big Paramore fan but I liked this straight away! I'm not getting all the hate for it elsewhere, it doesn't sound massively different from their old stuff to me, but at the same time it's different enough to be fresh! :)
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like it! Paramore is one of those bands I've heard of, but I never really took the time to listen to a lot of their stuff, so it's hard for me to say if it's that different from their older stuff. But just from what I do know about them, it doesn't seem that different, it's still in the rock genre, it's not like they went dance or hip hop.
    It's the kind of rock I enjoy, poppy and melodic, not overly hard or heavy. But I guess some people enjoy a heavier sound and might find this too poppy or selling out, but I think it's great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    As a self confessed Paramore fan-girl, I have to say I LOVE Now! It gave me goosebumps. Powerful 1st single from a much anticipated post-Farros' effort. Hope the rest of the album is as good!
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that it sounds completely different to their previous stuff.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    literally just heard this yesterday .. strange video .. decent song though. will probably need a couple of listens ..
    Forum Member
    literally just heard this yesterday .. strange video .. decent song though. will probably need a couple of listens ..

I like the video. It sells the song perfectly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was probably slightly distracted by Hayley's choice of eye makeup :)
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody love this now .. downstairs neighbour is out so blasting it out of the speakers as i type ..
    Forum Member
    ^ Nothing like loud music when you have the house to yourself!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes indeed !

He's back now so I have to go back to being a boring old good neighbour .. heh .. :)
    Forum Member
    Oh yes indeed !

He's back now so I have to go back to being a boring old good neighbour .. heh .. :)

Damn him!

Anyone know if the new album is out on the 8th or 9th of April in the UK? I've heard both.
  • brettriotbrettriot Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    It's the 8th for the UK. A month today!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!