Gran Turismo 5 - Car trading thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So I have recently started playing GT5 again, I don't know how many others on the forum are playing but I thought why not make a thread anyway.

So I will start by saying has anyone got a Vauxhall/Opel/Lotus Carlton?.... I don't care what colour it is or anything I just really want one, willing to exchange although I haven't got many cars I could trade a car with equal or more value for you to profit? :p

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not sure what I've got as only been playing online. I'll have a look later after footie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Im not sure what I've got as only been playing online. I'll have a look later after footie.

Thank you, unfortunately that particular car is only found in the used car dealership and I have never seen one :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do have a few from dealershipS. Ive a feeling not a carlton though as it wouldnt really be something that would have caught my eye
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I do have a few from dealershipS. Ive a feeling not a carlton though as it wouldnt really be something that would have caught my eye

It is a very simple design and not very eye catching, my mother had one for quite a few years and I grew very fond of it which is the whole reason I want one :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted a zafira but isnt one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted a zafira but isnt one

I like Zafira's too its a shame that there isn't one :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not known for racing though but must be nice to drive in game the cars you have or have had
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not known for racing though but must be nice to drive in game the cars you have or have had

Yeah, unfortunately my Carlton was an estate and the in game one is a Saloon but I can settle for that :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ill keep an eye out for it when I can. Ive really just been playing online shuffle races lately....brill.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ill keep an eye out for it when I can. Ive really just been playing online shuffle races lately....brill.

Thank you :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just snapped up a Tigra, not what I wanted but I don't see them often in the used dealership so I have added it to my small collection of cars :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't wanna keep bumping this thread up with every impulse buy so if anyone is looking for a car just say, there is a chance me or someone else might have it :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a look. I dont have that car it was an astra I had. Wasn't in the dealership either.
    Bought yet another subaru since I have a few million burning a hole in my wallet, then went online racing again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a look. I dont have that car it was an astra I had. Wasn't in the dealership either.
    Bought yet another subaru since I have a few million burning a hole in my wallet, then went online racing again

Haha I haven't played in so long before today and I am always skint too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Any one got a Chapparel J2 i think it is, you know the sucking car ?

I would love to trade or borrow. I have pretty decent number of cars in my garage over 400 i think.

Its the only car in the game i really want, i would even trade red bull for it as i have 3 of them all ready.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any one got a Chapparel J2 i think it is, you know the sucking car ?

I would love to trade or borrow. I have pretty decent number of cars in my garage over 400 i think.

Its the only car in the game i really want, i would even trade red bull for it as i have 3 of them all ready.

I have not long started playing so I don't have many cars, i'm afraid I don't have that particular one :(

If ever I get it, its all yours :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do u mean the sucking car.?

I dont think ive got it but just dont know what you mean.

WIsh there was a phone app to let me see my garage
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do u mean the sucking car.?

I dont think ive got it but just dont know what you mean.

WIsh there was a phone app to let me see my garage

http://ded.zenblue.net/GT5/Chaparral_2J.JPG

^ I think that is the car he is on about :p I just noticed... I won't be able to afford that for a LONG time xD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    http://ded.zenblue.net/GT5/Chaparral_2J.JPG

^ I think that is the car he is on about :p I just noticed... I won't be able to afford that for a LONG time xD

Yep thats the one, I have been playing the game for long time now and never seen it in the UCD. Its bout 15 mill if i remember.

I have most of the decent cars in the game, I even went thru and bought ever car in the dealerships ! Like i said the chaparral is the only car i want now.

If there is any car you need let me know. You can either borrow or have one if i have surplus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow 15m. I wont have that just now then.

Feel free to add me on psn if only to browse my garage. Can share what little I have. Same name as here...just mention ds so I know its not some random.

Going to start doing seasonals again, if I can pull myself away from online.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a great idea for a thread, I dip in and out of GT all the time as my little lad loves cars, I think I need to borrow a formula GT as I dont have cashmoney to buy one currently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep thats the one, I have been playing the game for long time now and never seen it in the UCD. Its bout 15 mill if i remember.

I have most of the decent cars in the game, I even went thru and bought ever car in the dealerships ! Like i said the chaparral is the only car i want now.

If there is any car you need let me know. You can either borrow or have one if i have surplus.

Do you have a Lotus Carlton?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a Lotus Carlton finally :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it was worth the wait
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭