Louise Redknapp :)

Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
Forum Member
✭✭
It's rare she is in the newspaper but this is just so cool.
Plenty of familiar faces turned out for a charity Christmas singalong at London's Selfridges yesterday but it was an adorable newcomer who attracted most attention.
All eyes were on Louise Redknapp's adorable son Beau as he made his debut in the spotlight at the fundraiser for Mothers4Children.
The former Eternal singer, 35, doted over the one-year-old as well as son Charley, 5, as she joined in a round of carols with X Factor rejects Danyl Johnson and Lucie Jones.

Comments

• LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Aww! :)

I like Louise, she seems so damned normal!
    Little Beau is gorgeous, and Charley's the image of his dad.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    great to see her looking not so slim i thought she looked so awful when she lost all that weight for her documentary about size 0 and she did come across as a little vain
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    great to see her looking not so slim i thought she looked so awful when she lost all that weight for her documentary about size 0 and she did come across as a little vain

Yes I remember that, not that she was vain though. It scared her quite a bit. Especially when the weight had dropped really low and she found something changing in herself mentally, where she realised she was beginning to obsess and become addicted to the weight loss.

Glad she's okay and it didn't have any lasting effects. She looks absolutely beautiful.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Met her a couple of times when she used to live in my neck of the woods, she really is as nice and lovely as she seems. Two gorgeous little boys as well
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like Louise and Jamie. With so many publicity seeking footballers and WAGS out there, they could have milked their relationship for all it's worth but have remained low key and 'normal'.

My OH has always had a bit of a thing for Louise, going right back to her Eternal days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a nice thread - it's lovely to read positive things about a celeb that people seem to like :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    She's got 2 future heartbreakers on her hands there.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww Beau is so incredibly cute :) I think he looks more like Louise than Jamie, both boys are gorgeous but with good looking parents its hardly surprising, if they grow up to be a gorgeous as their Dad they'll be alright :D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The kids have inherited a mix of their parents' good looks!!

I must admit I did find Louise quite annoying on that size zero nonsense documentary, but on the whole she seems relatively normal and low-key.....in comparison to most modern-day WAGs, anyhow.
  • caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwww thats the cutest thing i've seen :)
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WelshMum64 wrote: »
    This is a nice thread - it's lovely to read positive things about a celeb that people seem to like :)

Hence why I started it, she is just so decent.:)
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    now Louise is a perfect example of how being in the public eye doesn't have to make one a big headed, egotistical tw*t. She's a truly lovely lady ad beautiful too.
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I really liked louise till i saw her on the apprentice for comic relief and i went off her. Dont know why.:o
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louise is just gorgeous; she always has been. I've moved on from a FEW fanciable female celebrities and now Cheryl's the current one who's got my attention. It's good to see that she's also put on a bit more weight so she doesn't look gaunt any more.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I really like Louise and Jamie, they seem down to earth and have proved that you can be a celebrity couple and not have the press after you all the time.

I'm guessing that Jamie takes after his mother though in the looks department. :o:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    I really like Louise and Jamie, they seem down to earth and have proved that you can be a celebrity couple and not have the press after you all the time.

I'm guessing that Jamie takes after his mother though in the looks department. :o:p

It doesn't show Jamie in any of the photos :confused:
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really liked louise till i saw her on the apprentice for comic relief and i went off her. Dont know why.:o

I find that odd; she was one of the nicest celebs in that edition.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    It doesn't show Jamie in any of the photos :confused:

I know, but surely you know what he looks like and what his Dad looks like? :confused::eek::o
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    I know, but surely you know what he looks like and what his Dad looks like? :confused::eek::o

Although Sandra is a very good looking woman, Jamie does look quite a bit like his Dad, Harry was invovled in a serious car crash quite a few years ago and sustained serious facial injuries.

Harry in his playing days http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01209/Harry-Redknapp_1209774c.jpg
    Forum Member
    Although Sandra is a very good looking woman, Jamie does look quite a bit like his Dad, Harry was invovled in a serious car crash quite a few years ago and sustained serious facial injuries.

Harry in his playing days http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01209/Harry-Redknapp_1209774c.jpg

Oh, I didn't know that about HR. :(:o I feel really bad now. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Watching Jamie on Sky, he really does have a lot of Harry's mannerisms though. It's hard to describe but he is getting more like his dad as he gets older.

With both Jamie and Frank, it's like they got their mum's good looks on their dad's faces (if that makes sense).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always liked Louise and Jamie. They seem to have their feet on the ground, and just come across as really nice people.
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a recent magazine interview they did, it was clear that Jamie was much less into the publicity side of things than Louise - the interviewer said he was very nice but obviously not at ease in that kind of situation.

On the rare occasion the couple get "papped" , she is always smiling for the cameras whereas he is usually looking down, or frowning,avoiding the lens.

I think he goes along with it to help her career, which is fair enough, as if she wants the TV jobs, etc. she has to stay in the public eye to some degree.

As celeb couples go, I think they must rank as one of the nicest, more down to earth pairings - and yes, they are both very good looking, so the boys will have no worries when they are older!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've ever saw a bad comment about Jamie or Louise on here. Neither of them have been involved in scuffles of any kind in pubs/night clubs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Louise and Jamie should be lauded for their behaviour, you don't read about Louise falling out of nightclubs with her bits on show. You don't read about Jamie pushing a brand to sell everything from razors to dodgy smelling aftershave. You don't often see their kids in the press. They are exactly how a celebrity couple should behave, low key and just getting on with their lives. Good on them.

And Louise has always been gorgeous :)