Which game(s) to get?

gadget_ukgadget_uk Posts: 441
Forum Member
I am thinking about getting 1 or 2 of these games. But i am not sure which would be a good buy.

Assassins Creed 4 - Black Flag
Need For Speed Rivals
Call of Duty Ghosts

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not knowing you I don't really know what you like.

Personally I don't really play FPS games, so CoD is out. I've never really played the AssCreed series, but have always been interested by it. I will, however be getting NfS, as a new generation needs a good racer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    gadget_uk wrote: »
    I am thinking about getting 1 or 2 of these games. But i am not sure which would be a good buy.

Need For Speed Rivals
    Call of Duty Ghosts

Thanks in advance.

Well, i got a killzone mega bundle pre orderd. I already have ghosts on ps3 in preperation for my ps4 and to be honest i love it. It's a very good call of duty. The maps are a little large for some game modes but i have had fun and don't regret the purchase and i look forward to upgrade Friday morning!

HOWEVER.... thats way to much shooting!!!! I also am thinking about NFS rivals... looks awesome. AC4 hmmm it looks good but i have had enough of 'sandbox type games for the moment. I got tired of GTA in the end and need a rest.

In short go for NFS the reviews are pretty good and it looks fun as hell!!!

Is it Friday yet?????? :cry:
  • LostlamLostlam Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    I was thinking the same thing. The launch titles for PS4 aren't really anything to shout about, so that is why I was even more annoyed when Watchdogs was delayed. The only title that seems to be interesting for me is Killzone. What would you guys recommend?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Well Resogun is free on PS+ and looks fun
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Batman: Arkham Origins COLLECTORS EDITION is appearing on Amazon black friday deals in the morning.

A lot of people like that game
  • Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Out of those 3 its got to be Black Flag.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Well Resogun is free on PS+ and looks fun

Resogun and contrast have to be downloaded right? There free....! Plus i have seen some resogun on a downloaded 60fps video and it looked slick and very pretty.

Same as blacklight ret, and warframe.. more fun for free!!
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black Flag for sure if you like open world, I say the biggest game world to date it really is huge it's such a fun world to explore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    gadget_uk wrote: »

Need For Speed Rivals
    Call of Duty Ghosts

Thanks in advance.

Based on Metacritic I wouldn't get any of them. It's been a very poor start for the new consoles.
    Forum Member
    Well I have KZ SF preordered and a boy has a copy of AC4 staring at him
    Forum Member
    Well I have KZ SF preordered and a boy has a copy of AC4 staring at him

Killzone is the only game really gaining my attention as I want a game to play, but still thinking what to do.
    Forum Member
    Lostlam wrote: »
    Killzone is the only game really gaining my attention as I want a game to play, but still thinking what to do.

If you leave it too long you will get wiped out, get in early so you can do the wiping out.
    Forum Member
    If you leave it too long you will get wiped out, get in early so you can do the wiping out.

LOL!

I just ain't that into FPS, but I need a launch title.