WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); 3-4 Sept Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric ‏@RealityRecaps
    #BB15 LIVE FEED BREAKING NEWS: Elissa is SAVING AMANDA! I have the clips for you here (second video on the page): http://www.yourrealityrecaps.com/#/bigbrother15/
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    If Amanda doesn't go this week I can really imagine a major backlash from the audience over this. I know that Grodner does like to play favourites so it's to be expected from her but every time that she has played favourites I understand why from a production and casual fan base point of view why she did it, as the likes of Rachel, Jordeff and Evel were casual favourites even if I personally couldn't stand any of them. Amanda AFAIK however has NO fan base whatsoever and most of the audience are baying for her blood, and moves like this to try and save her are not going to go down well with the public in a big way.

The only reason I can think why production would try and save Amanda is because they don't want to risk the likely Spencer, Andy and GM final 3, but even then Grodner has to be held to ransom over that for not developing these characters enough in the highlights show in the first place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is trying to flip the house
    http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/09/big-brother-15-elissa-is-trying-to-flip-the-house.html

Big Brother Dish ‏@BigBrotherDish 2m
    DR Conspiracy to Save Amanda? Perhaps not. At 10:23pm Amanda made her case to Elissa. Here's the transcript: http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2013/09/big-brother-15-dr-conspiracy-to-save.html … #BB15
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa trying to save Amanda is an interesting twist that I didn't see coming... I don't really know what she's thinking to be honest - does she really think its going to work, or is it just a rouse to try to expose Andy (which would be pretty pointless if he ends up blaming her, or if she doesnt win HoH)
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,220
    Forum Member
    I was worried I would have trouble keeping up with events, as I am going on holiday Saturday. I am now fully expecting Elissa to go out on the DE, so I can enjoy my holiday without worrying about her.

I have never known a season quite like this one. My nerves have been shot to pieces and my stomach seems to have spent weeks doing flip-flops worrying about Elissa's state of play.

Roll on Saturday. :D
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Elissa were to have been manipulated by producers, I would of imagined it would be more to save Elissa than Amanda. She really had little chance of staying anyways at the DE, this is giving her a shot if McCrea were to get HoH. It's not gonna work, I doubt Andy, Judd or GM are gonna flip, so Amanda's probably going anyways. Its just a last ditch effort to potentially save Elissa imo!!!
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe the producers have informed Amanda and/or Elissa of anything. Saving Amanda isn't going to happen, so it'd be pointless of them to tell Elissa to switch her vote - it's not like she's the swing vote.

Judd won't change his mind and neither will Spencer. Unless production have a word with Andy, I can't see him changing now, either.

However, if I was to be a bit more cynical about the situation, production may not be trying to save Amanda from eviction, but trying to save Elissa from following Amanda right out the door on Thursday.

There's no room for Elissa in the Exterminators alliance, so what's left for her? Only McCrae. By telling Elissa to 'work' with Amanda and McCrae for the next few days, it gets McCrae on side. If he wins HoH, he is less likely to put her on the block now he knows she's on his side and wants to save Amanda.

Andy may try to throw her under the bus, but will it really work? I doubt it. Andy's game will be blown up whether Elissa leaves or not.

I can't see production allowing Amanda and Elissa to leave on the same night. The remaining players have done sod all for the game. A final five of floaters?! It can't happen, surely?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ELISSA: So... we're voting out Spencer?
    ANDY: Yeah.
    ELISSA: OhmyGosh.. I'm freaking out.
    ANDYy: Let's do it.
    ELISSA: Yayyy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just got back from 2 and a half weeks of EuroTripping and I'm catching up :eek: Aaryn's interview, really thought they'd shy away from that whole area given how much it's died down - also it's nice to see Elissa has woken up. Is anybody else finding themselves rooting for GM now :o.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    If Amanda doesn't go this week I can really imagine a major backlash from the audience over this. I know that Grodner does like to play favourites so it's to be expected from her but every time that she has played favourites I understand why from a production and casual fan base point of view why she did it, as the likes of Rachel, Jordeff and Evel were casual favourites even if I personally couldn't stand any of them. Amanda AFAIK however has NO fan base whatsoever and most of the audience are baying for her blood, and moves like this to try and save her are not going to go down well with the public in a big way.

The only reason I can think why production would try and save Amanda is because they don't want to risk the likely Spencer, Andy and GM final 3, but even then Grodner has to be held to ransom over that for not developing these characters enough in the highlights show in the first place.

Spencer, GM and Andy have huge fan clubs? I doubt it. And I'm not sure Spencer or Andy ever had much character to reveal.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elissa has given Amanda her gold earrings as collateral.

EDIT: Elissa gave her wedding bands and Amanda gave her gold earrings.

Hopefully this will be enough to make Andy's plan to frame Elissa for his vote not work and he is exposed.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa conferring with McCrap who to go after on Thursday: Judd or GM.

They should be so lucky
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda appears to be holding Elissa's diamond ring, which she says is 14 carat gold.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda about Andy: "After everything I did for that f...in' kid, he better vote for me"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile Andy is upstairs in the HoH room, looking very pensive indeed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So we could seriously see an Elissa...McCrae alliance after Thursday? Ha, madness, that's why I love this show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then Andy says, "Can't wait for it to be a tied vote on Thursday and see Gina Marie break it"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seriously want Andy to leave in the double eviction. It seems that could be likely if McCrae or Elissa win HoH. Amanda seems to be convinced Elissa is voting for her to stay now, and is already questioning Andy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer picks his nose and runs his hand on GM's bed, then puts his hand down his shorts and repeats.....

Dirtbag....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I seriously want Andy to leave in the double eviction. It seems that could be likely if McCrae or Elissa win HoH. Amanda seems to be convinced Elissa is voting for her to stay now, and is already questioning Andy.

I don't care one way or t'other, but one thing is certain, ain't nobody gonna be throwing the next HoH comp. No way, no how, no sireeee.......
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Andy won't go, unfortunately.

Elissa/McCrae win HoH and have one vote between them to evict Andy.

Two Exterminators still have to vote and regardless of who the pawn is, every Exterminator will keep Andy over one another, I reckon. Pawn goes home in a 2 - 1 vote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Andy won't go, unfortunately.

Elissa/McCrae win HoH and have one vote between them to evict Andy.

Two Exterminators still have to vote and regardless of who the pawn is, every Exterminator will keep Andy over one another, I reckon. Pawn goes home in a 2 - 1 vote.

Really? But Judd wants Final 2 with Spencer doesn't he?

By the way, who do you want to win at this point mindset? Or are you not backing a horse in this race?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda shows Andy she owns Elissa's "real" gold ring.

Andy: "I'm in"

Or is he out? Or shaking it all about?

Who the f..k knows?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? But Judd wants Final 2 with Spencer doesn't he?

By the way, who do you want to win at this point mindset? Or are you not backing a horse in this race?

I'm in the happy position of loving the game, but disliking all the players. Now I come to think of it, I haven't really liked any of them very much since Jordan (BB11 version).