Christina Aguilera - 'Your Body' official version

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
Forum Member
Christina premiered 'Your Body' just minutes ago :) It sounds amazing!

http://soundcloud.com/user136831775/ybnrj

It's faster than the demo and even catchier! :D

Comments

• rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she seriously singing "All I wanna do is F*** your body" or is it Rock?

I'm hoping it's just rock.

She sounds good, but questionable relaunch single to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member

She says "f***", but they'll probably edit it for radio. ;)

The version I posted was played on NRJ radio in France, but Ryan Seacrest is going to premiere it for the US in a few minutes, so he'll probably censor it.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    She says "f***", but they'll probably edit it for radio. ;)

The version I posted was played on NRJ radio in France, but Ryan Seacrest is going to premiere it for the US in a few minutes, so he'll probably censor it.

I hope so.

It's like the "upping the raunch" roles have switched, it used to be Christina pushing forward with lyrics/videos then Britney would try to outdo, but now we've gone from Britney wanting someone to hold their body against her, to Christina explicitly asking for a f*cking.

What would Mickey Mouse say!

Excited for the new album though, I hope it's not all smut. Christina needs to reassert herself as the voice, she doesn't need to be provocative to sell records, she needs to realise this!
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its about half a second faster than the demo version.

Loved it since it first leaked.
    Forum Member
    I hope so.

It's like the "upping the raunch" roles have switched, it used to be Christina pushing forward with lyrics/videos then Britney would try to outdo, but now we've gone from Britney wanting someone to hold their body against her, to Christina explicitly asking for a f*cking.

Excited for the new album though, I hope it's not all smut. Christina needs to reassert herself as the voice, she doesn't need to be provocative to sell records, she needs to realise this!
    The second single will be a ballad :) For now, an uptempo single is a great way to kick off the new era. And it's definitely catchy.

They'll probably edit "f***" and replace it with "love" or "touch" for radio though. We'll know soon after the track's US premiere :cool:
    Forum Member
    Its about half a second faster than the demo version.

Loved it since it first leaked.
    I'm so glad they didn't change it a lot. The track was perfect as it was from the beginning :) Now she had better give us a top notch video next week :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    That may have just been a sped up demo. We'll know in 10 minutes either way when it's officially premiered.
    Forum Member
    That may have just been a sped up demo. We'll know in 10 minutes either way when it's officially premiered.
    I don't think NRJ would premiere a sped up demo. They probably got the track for weeks and premiered it a little pre-maturely, but I agree that we'll know in a few minutes. :)
    Forum Member
    Btw, here is a live stream of Ryan Seacrest's radio show. Christina will phone in and premiere the track in a few minutes :)

http://www.surfmusik.de/radio/kiis-102-7-fm,5357.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was aired on swedish radio few hours ago which is why this is the uncensored version.

I think in a few mins we'll get the radio edit!
    Forum Member
    It's been premiered. It's on right now!!

http://www.surfmusik.de/radio/kiis-102-7-fm,5357.html

"LOVE your body" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

just heard the radio edit and it;s "Love your body"
    Forum Member
    Listening to the bridge right now. She had better bring it with that high note! :D:p

EDIT : Her vocals sound clearer here! Same vocals, better quality ;)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds identical to the 2nd HQ 'demo' that leaked....except with the word changed to 'love'....I really really like this though...it's a hit in my eyes...
    Forum Member
    Basically just the demo then. I thought her team had implied otherwise.

I love it though, so I'm glad it hasn't changed much. I'll definitely be jamming to the explicit version though. 'Love Your Body' just pales in comparison to 'F*ck'.
    Forum Member
    Ryan Seacrest said they'll be playing 'Your Body' once an hour today!!! Get that comeback hit, Christina! :D
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm delighted it has remained so similar to the demo version:)
    It deserves to be a huge hit.
    Forum Member
    Ryan apparently said that industry folk have predicted it could be one of her biggest hits to date.

Not wanting to get hopes up, but fingers crossed for her.
    Forum Member
    For those of you who weren't listening to the stream, you can listen to the HQ official clean version of 'Your Body' here :)

http://www.iheartradio.com/player/?mid=22438545
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Its goooood :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    Amazing
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so.

How have the raunch roles changed Christina has always been more explicit I'm a slave for you VS Dirrty Christina has alays been a kinki kind of girl nice to see some things never change :p

And im excited for the album too Bionib was wrongly slated whilst not the best album ever deserved more success so hopefully Lotus will she her back on top.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Literally my only issue with this song is that there are too many lines in the chorus where she just wails (or whatever you want to call it). I'd prefer it if that was done on just the last line of the chorus and the rest were lyrics that still followed the same tune. Hope that makes sense. I can easily look past it though and I think it's a really catchy song. Much better than that Not Myself Tonight dirge.
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG it is the same as the demo!!! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG OF THE YEAR. Welcome back XTina!!!
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    For those of you who weren't listening to the stream, you can listen to the HQ official clean version of 'Your Body' here :)

http://www.iheartradio.com/player/?mid=22438545

Ah thanks for that link! :) I hate radio rips! Will be gobsmacked if this isn't a hit for her.