Katie

butterfingerbutterfinger Posts: 62
Forum Member

Comments

• DistingDisting Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    If true, how very sad. She has two young babies and yet wants to go put herself through unnecessary surgery to get the silicone realigned. I don't know much about breast implant surgery, but can't imagine having babies cuddling up to you will be comfortable for a while.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is going to push her body to far with all this surgery, how many breast procedures can any body take, not healthy for a woman of her age. Her breasts are always going to sag, it's an age thing, and if she thinks she can keep getting away with putting her body through these procedures, she's very much mistaken.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the latest pics of her,she looks rough and aged..Jet black hair,more fillers pumped into her face,new dentures and wearing enough makeup to cover 10 women,and now she's talking about an 8th boob job,her body won't take much more of it..It's her turn to have the kids this christmas,what fun for them when mum decides to have her boob job at the same time...Stupid vain cow.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's probably just after attention.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The concern for Katie Price body is really touching.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's hardly a poster girl for cosmetic surgery, is she ?
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the house she's bought is the one that Francis Maude put up for sale when she moved next door to him. Hardly a new start right away from the bad memories, with everywhere still visible. The story also claims that she is worth 5 million, which is probably about right now. I think her claims of 40 million were always grossly exaggerated, and she has lost so much in the way of work in the last five/six years, whilst still maintaining the expensive lifestyle. So, it's back to babies, boob jobs, weddings/renewing vows, and slagging people off to try to stay relevant. Rinse and repeat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    In the latest pics of her,she looks rough and aged..Jet black hair,more fillers pumped into her face,new dentures and wearing enough makeup to cover 10 women,and now she's talking about an 8th boob job,her body won't take much more of it..It's her turn to have the kids this christmas,what fun for them when mum decides to have her boob job at the same time...Stupid vain cow.

Black hair never suited her anyway. She started with cosmetic surgey far too young, she will pay the ultimate price for it in later life, look at MJ his usual surgeon refused anymore work, so MJ had to look elsewhere. Silly girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just because people dislike her for whatever reason, does not mean they wish her harm. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Black hair never suited her anyway. She started with cosmetic surgey far too young, she will pay the ultimate price for it in later life, look at MJ his usual surgeon refused anymore work, so MJ had to look elsewhere. Silly girl.
    She's paying for it now,she looks a mess,way older than her 36 yrs,as for her numerous boob jobs,some surgeons have refused to do it,they don't want owt to do with her,,,can't say i blame them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slagging off Katie Price is like shooting fish in a barrel. Such an easy target these days that there isn't really any point or any fun in pointing out the obvious.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her coffers must be getting low again - she needs the publicity to bring in more dosh.

Must be getting time for her to start divorce proceedings again...............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She's paying for it now,she looks a mess,way older than her 36 yrs,as for her numerous boob jobs,some surgeons have refused to do it,they don't want owt to do with her,,,can't say i blame them.

That's true, did she not go overseas for her last boob job? I have little sympathy for people like her that have these procedures for nothing more than vanity. She's already losing her hair due to the constantly wearing extensions. All this work and money for very little.min return, like you say, she is looking much older than her years. And the black hair, well, she is going for the drag queen look again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    So the house she's bought is the one that Francis Maude put up for sale when she moved next door to him. Hardly a new start right away from the bad memories, with everywhere still visible. The story also claims that she is worth 5 million, which is probably about right now. I think her claims of 40 million were always grossly exaggerated, and she has lost so much in the way of work in the last five/six years, whilst still maintaining the expensive lifestyle. So, it's back to babies, boob jobs, weddings/renewing vows, and slagging people off to try to stay relevant. Rinse and repeat.

She's moved next door, that's her fresh start. :D Loved the way people constantly threw around the 40m worth. 5m is more realistic.
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »

You are joking? She moved two fields up?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Her coffers must be getting low again - she needs the publicity to bring in more dosh.

Must be getting time for her to start divorce proceedings again...............
    Blimey,give her a chance to marry noddy for the 3rd time in less than 2 years,then she'll start the divorce proceedings,got to milk every last drop...Do you think she'll get married in white again Hahahahahaha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    That's true, did she not go overseas for her last boob job? I have little sympathy for people like her that have these procedures for nothing more than vanity. She's already losing her hair due to the constantly wearing extensions. All this work and money for very little.min return, like you say, she is looking much older than her years. And the black hair, well, she is going for the drag queen look again.
    Sitting in a chair for half a week,every week,getting her hair and nails done must really hurt that bony @rse of hers...But she's found a solution for that,she's going to have some bum implants,problem solved..:D
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I've seen a picture of her pre-surgery before, she was very pretty, what a shame she had to go plastic.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Slagging off Katie Price is like shooting fish in a barrel. Such an easy target these days that there isn't really any point or any fun in pointing out the obvious.

Well she has opened her whole life to the media and any comments on her, irrespective on whether you find them amusing or not are fair game. Moreover, I do find ludicrous interviews where she says she doesn't wear make up, just hilarious:D
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    You are joking? She moved two fields up?

Not even that far. Her new fields border with her old ones. Can't link at the minute, but it's in the Daily Mirror.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a really lovely house she's bought. Full of character. It's much nicer than her old one.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think I've seen a picture of her pre-surgery before, she was very pretty, what a shame she had to go plastic.

She was a pretty girl, lovely eyes. l gather, breasts implants are a really grueling procedure, has she really had eight :o
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks ugly .Her other one was far nicer .
    Anyway , just found this from two years ago when it was put on the market . Two years is a long time for a house listing:o, but I'm sure it's delightful really .

http://dasteepsspeaks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/far-from-jerry-built.html

4 acres of gardens and 8 acres of paddocks, a heated swimming pool, hard tennis court and a stable yard with five loose boxes.3 reception rooms and a large family kitchen with AGA, there is plenty of space for entertaining and the agents are keen to reveal that there is a “discreet entrance

KP slaving over an aga in a pinny ,:kitty:

bib, *loose boxes and a discreet entrance * , no wonder kieron is smiling , lol.

ps , note who posted the one comment under the article , :p
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with polli about Katie's new home. The front exterior looks rather ugly with its ground front windows being too high from the ground.

But having seen the back exterior, it actually looks really nice.

Looks like Pwicey may have to spend more cash for renovations, along with her forthcoming boobjob, on the kitchen & other rooms as they look so outdated, not totally to her interior tastes.

polli, surely the Peter who left the comment can't be...?! :D
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    That's a really lovely house she's bought. Full of character. It's much nicer than her old one.

I agree ... I don't like modern houses particularly - that looks an interesting & quirky house.

She really was very attractive before she started messing around with surgery. Wonder what she would look like now if she hadn't gone down the surgery route?