WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 26-27 Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Dish ‏@BigBrotherDish 4m
    Serious Pre-PoVCeremony talk between Elissa/Andy then Elissa/GM ~The FULL transcript's in the Morning Update on http://bb15dish.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone got a link to the live feed apart from tvnutters?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trivia.
    Early POV or something else?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for totally ignoring me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Zuckerman Had An Abortion Just To Appear On Big Brother 15 Claims Elissa Slater
    http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/amanda-zukerman-abortion-miscarriage-big-brother-15-elissa-slater-pregnan/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Zuckerman Had An Abortion Just To Appear On Big Brother 15 Claims Elissa Slater
    http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/amanda-zukerman-abortion-miscarriage-big-brother-15-elissa-slater-pregnan/

Didnt Amanda tell the entire house that before Elissa said it?
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy's the replacement nominee! Well done, Elissa :)

Aaryn in the kitchen, "you're a bitch. I'm sure your little boy is real proud, Elissa!"

3AM not happy with the result, it seems :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda at it again
    http://twitpic.com/dag9sr

Elissa ignored Amanda and went up to the HoH room to eat. Others in bedroom waiting for indoor lockdown to end.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought that was meant to be Kaitlin that did that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should be interesting this week once Aaryn starts going to work. Hopefully she can expose all of Andy's bullshit so that we at least get some confrontations.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I thought that was meant to be Kaitlin that did that?

iirc, when amanda first came in the house she told them about the abortion. then it mysteriously was changed into her having a miscarriage. the kaitlyn thing was just a rumor im pretty sure.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Elissa telling Helen about Kaitlin's supposed abortion. It really didn't sit well with me, because she acknowledged that Kaitlin wouldn't want it spreading (she told Elissa pre-feeds) but then went onto gossip about it anyway...

I think since coming out of the house, Kaitlin went on Twitter and denied that it ever happened.

The Amanda abortion has cropped up a few times throughout, but over the last few days they all seem to be talking about it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judd letting Elissa know that McCrae and Amanda are voting out Aaryn despite them wanting her to think otherwise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd letting Elissa know that McCrae and Amanda are voting out Aaryn despite them wanting her to think otherwise.

Does Aaryn know that they are voting against her yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

I think Amanda basically just told her. Aaryn is/was crying in the bedroom.

Aaryn has realised she won 4 HoHs, did all the dirty work for McCranda, took out people who weren't immediately coming after her, and all she's got to show for it is...8th place, and no job when she leaves.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »

Yesterday, Andy said "I'm definitely going up" and Aaryn replied "so I'm definitely going home then".

Aaryn knew GinaMarie going on the block was her only hope of staying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaryn telling Amanda that Judd/Spencer/GM are all going to nominate McCrae and Amanda next week. No idea why Aaryn is doing that, those are votes you need this week dum-dum, instead she is just going to further piss them off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Amanda makes Final 2 I wonder who is going to be the Natalie White to Amanda's Russell Hantz... http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2009/12/survivornatalie.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn telling Amanda that Judd/Spencer/GM are all going to nominate McCrae and Amanda next week. No idea why Aaryn is doing that, those are votes you need this week dum-dum, instead she is just going to further piss them off.

She's doing a Candice and Jessie. She knows she is going home(shame she isn't putting up a fight) so she is throwing everybody under the bus before she leaves. In earlier seasons this approach could have had massive shifts in the game, but since pretty much everyone knows everything in the house anyway, it hasn't made much difference. This would have been a nice blindside had Aaryn kept her mouth shut, but now it will be just like everything else that gets blabbed in the house. From Aaryn's pov, though, she has nothing to lose so why not expose them all. Luckily, if Amanda believes her and Andy can't weasel his way back in with Amanda, Elissa can glide through next week and let the vultures come after each other instead of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda about Elissa:"I want to punch her in her ****ing face! but I can't, it wasn't a threat, it's just what I want to do"

Amanda,"if i see anyone talking to Elissa, they're my next target".. "I don't give a fu*k".

Amanda says whoever wins HoH on Thursday better put up Elissa or she's going to blow up.

She's coming nicely to the boil again ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Amanda makes Final 2 I wonder who is going to be the Natalie White to Amanda's Russell Hantz... http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/files/2009/12/survivornatalie.jpg

It's funny this should crop up, because in work today, I was actually thinking of the similarities between Russell and Amanda. I hope McCrae isn't the Natalie of this situation though, bleurghhhhhh!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of the most exciting weeks in the house. All at he hands of the person who was sure fire to be booted in the very beginning. Everyone thought Elissa was a lame duck this entire time. I hope she wins VETO next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's gone pretty quiet in there.

McCrae and Judd talking about Amanda being a jury threat. Judd says it will be a bitter jury. McCrae says he may have to cut Amanda later.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Amanda is probably one of the worst people ever in a reality TV show. But I just can't get over how much I can't stand McCrae. I really hope that if it's McCrae and Amanda that go up on the block next week they keep Amanda over him.