George Clooney is single....again...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
Forum Member
Gosh - they were seeing each other for two years and then, it ended. Such a shock :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2357860/George-Clooney-splits-Stacy-Keibler-celebrating-Independence-Day-separately.html

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    That contract was a long one for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TownieGirl wrote: »
    Gosh - they were seeing each other for two years and then, it ended. Such a shock :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2357860/George-Clooney-splits-Stacy-Keibler-celebrating-Independence-Day-separately.html

If I had a failed marriage that scarred me for life and then could live like a playboy dating women half my age without risking losing any of my fortune in the process, I'd probably be be doing what he is doing too. It's like the Johnny Carson sketch Eddie Murphy did, nobody wants to give away 150 million dollars to someone who didn't earn it with you just because you liked them enough to commit to them. As soon as they appear to expect wedding bells, he tells them to hit the bricks and give back their key. That is called learning from experience, both personally and vicariously.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    If I had a failed marriage that scarred me for life and then could live like a playboy dating women half my age without risking losing any of my fortune in the process, I'd probably be be doing what he is doing too. It's like the Johnny Carson sketch Eddie Murphy did, nobody wants to give away 150 million dollars to someone who didn't earn it with you just because you liked them enough to commit to them. As soon as they appear to expect wedding bells, he tells them to hit the bricks and give back their key. That is called learning from experience, both personally and vicariously.

He doesn't have to marry anyone. They might expect it but honestly, would any woman, knowing his reputation, actually automatically "expect" a wedding ring..... I doubt it. I find him weird, always have done.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor old George, him and his 'lovelife' have really become a bit of a joke. :yawn:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They all know the score with george,they all know he will never marry them or have children,they all think they can change his mind and they all fail lol.
  • Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is not such a great catch, he is old and it shows, he may have been handsome once :p:p
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey George, married 40 something in Oxford is available for a bit of extra curricular if you're interested:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey George, married 40 something in Oxford is available for a bit of extra curricular if you're interested:D

:eek:
    Just goes to show you can never tell - up until you posted this I genuinely thought you were a woman!:o;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just goes to show you can never tell - up until you posted this I genuinely thought you were a woman!:o;);)

I've actually nearly just weed myself:eek::cry::D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hahaha! :D:D
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm here for you Stacey! My shoulder is very absorbent if your tears need a place to fall.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D Excellent! :D

Personally, I think Mr Clooney has more than a bit in common with Mr Cowell....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its like that Bo selecta clip with Lorraine Kelly and Dale winton.
    We all know Dale WE ALL KNOW..
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,363
    Forum Member

:D...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    its like that Bo selecta clip with Lorraine Kelly and Dale winton.
    We all know Dale WE ALL KNOW..

Bah.
    "Gorgeous George" makes Dale look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

@ The Pru - I am so so sorry.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bah.
    "Gorgeous George" makes Dale look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

@ The Pru - I am so so sorry.:o

:cry::cry::cry::cry::D
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love George Clooney. He is old enough to be my dad but he's still attractive
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    That contract was a long one for him.

Yes, they usually last about 18 months I believe :)
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lonely existence of short term relationships for what ever reason. Hope he finds someone he wants to be with for longer than that.

Still I guess that fills one spot for the US version of Dancing with the Stars. or has she already done it?
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has gotta to be gay!
  • Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shall we run a sweepstake for George's next beard?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Joanne yy wrote: »
    He is not such a great catch, he is old and it shows, he may have been handsome once :p:p

I could never see the attraction in him, tbh. He was so bland. Only now he's old, haggard and bland. Either way, the truth behind his 'relayschunships' will all come out at some point.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has gotta to be gay!

Just because he refuses to have children? There could be a perfectly good reason as to why he doesn't want children.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watch all the women in his area try to be the next George Clooney's girlfriend. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Just watch all the women in his area try to be the next George Clooney's girlfriend. :D

I don't know why Kerry Katona doesn't apply for the job.
    Just think how many chicken nuggets she could buy when her 2 year deal finishes.;)