Carol Vorderman please go away!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
Forum Member
✭✭
We're about to be treated to Vordermans first solo flight on This Morning. Why? I'm so struggling not to have evil thoughts!:D

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    And you create thread about her, how that help?
  • FortyTwo25FortyTwo25 Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    I don't even know why this is being shown
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »

Cheap way of filling up the show and she does work for ITV. It was like nobody has ever flown solo before and did feel a bit sorry for her instructor when everything was about CV and this woman has had to suffer CV for the last few months whilst teaching her to fly. Bet her crazy cackling drove her mad.:D
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    don't watch it then it is quite easy to switch the channel over for ten minutes
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've already switched in anticipation......................................

Hello BBC - a Vorderman-free channel! Bliss!
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    FortyTwo25 wrote: »

She's going to attempt to fly solo around the world soon so I guess this is part of it?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    She's going to attempt to fly solo around the world soon so I guess this is part of it?

How far can you go on a broomstick exactly?
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):) :):):)
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    We're about to be treated to Vordermans first solo flight on This Morning. Why? I'm so struggling not to have evil thoughts!:D

I confess I did have very evil thoughts like wouldnt be great if she crashed and we saw the aftermath, fire engines ambulances and hearses.......CV ....I thought she was about to have an orgasm when she was interviewed by JF afterwards....

CV go away
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

About half a mile with an arse that size :D
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

Cringeworthy this morning....what's the betting the solo world flight will be a TV series?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You mean you hope her plane crashes? If you did, then shame on you, you vile creature.
  • littlebootieslittlebooties Posts: 2,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they have on the two 9 year olds on that went wing walking to raise awareness for a charity? That was at the same airport and happened today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23779125

At least I would've thought it was more item worthy than just Carols flight alone.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

Love this.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you meant flying solo metaphorically. Why stop at 5,000ft when there's so much space out there? Strap her arse to the Saturn V rocket. It might just fit.
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see the way This Morning was going - wall to wall Carol Vordeman with her massive ego and raucous, grating, false laughter.....I switched off straight away and have been stripping paint off my garage door - far more interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Broomstick comment really made me chuckle...TVs fascination with this woman is beyond me, she really is an awful woman..
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quatro wrote: »
    I could see the way This Morning was going - wall to wall Carol Vordeman with her massive ego and raucous, grating, false laughter.....I switched off straight away and have been stripping paint off my garage door - far more interesting.

Couldn't agree more get rid now
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, she's doing something I can't do but would like to, so good luck to her. Not sure if it was a good idea to screen her first solo flight, though, if that's what happened.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could we not change her flight path to go through the Bermuda Triangle? :P
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quatro wrote: »

BIB This ^^^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said it was something she's wanted to do for many years. Well, why did she wait until she hooked up with a Red Arrows pilot? She's had plenty of time and money to do it before. I've known many people with pilot licences over the years from sucessful businessmen to a regular postman so you don't have to be a millionaire. Still, she plans to emulate Amelia Earhart........:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people hate Carol Voderman so much? I've never understood it. She seems harmless to me, and at least she's educated and well spoken which is more than most people on TV can say about themselves.
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Why do people hate Carol Voderman so much? I've never understood it. She seems harmless to me, and at least she's educated and well spoken which is more than most people on TV can say about themselves.

Probably because she loves herself so much!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadeyed wrote: »
    Probably because she loves herself so much!

She doesn't come across as being any more egotistical than most celebrities do to me. :confused: