Louie Spence Poisonous Little Wasp

gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
Forum Member
✭✭
I mean that in very complimentary terms as he is an absolute golden joy to watch,

His put downs, his energy, his advice(or lack of it). his no-holes barred approach in confrontations is fantastic.

He'd make a brilliant TV chat show host.

He is a fighter and his camp mannerisms are very funny,

Now this is a future national treasure.

Louis Spence for Prime Minister! Imagine him in a heated House of Commons debate! He'd wipe the floor of any opposition! :D

Comments

• Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who hates his dancing skills??
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Why are you so adverse to posting in the Big Brother section? It's there so it doesn't pollute any other part of the forums!
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are you so adverse to posting in the Big Brother section? It's there so it doesn't pollute any other part of the forums!

This is about the celebrity per se and not the show He is NOW the talking point of the nation. Be like Louie and "get with it" :p
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean that in very complimentary terms as he is an absolute golden joy to watch,

His put downs, his energy, his advice(or lack of it). his no-holes barred approach in confrontations is fantastic.

Louis Spence for Prime Minister! Imagine him in a heated House of Commons debate! He'd wipe the floor of any opposition! :D

I would look forward to seeing a Louie Spence - Boris Johnson debate :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

one of his friends - the writer of Benidorm tweeted stuff about Louis when he first went in. He said that Louis is treating BB as a job. He was hoping to get in, get paid and get out asap:D

He said, wait until he puts on his glasses and ignores everyone:D have I missed that part yet?
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Love Louie. I'd love to go on a night out with him. I bet he'd be a great laugh, even if he was sober.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis Spence makes me feel sick. I can understand some executive twit thinking he might be fun for five minutes but how he has managed to sustain the TV exposure is absolutely baffling.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally detest the little sh*t.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I never do manage to get my head around someone like Louis Spence having "fans" of any kind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Julie my dear that is why he is compulsive viewing! You either love him or love to hate him! :D
  • Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baz O wrote: »

No, I do too. Prancing around like a girlie...:rolleyes:
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

:D I wouldn't go that far, but I do find him supremely irritating.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I usually detest effeminate gays but I absolutely LOVE him !!
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    his no-holes barred approach in confrontations is fantastic
    Is this a freudian slip? I would definitely batten down my hatches in a 'confrontation' with Louis.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand him
    I'd never get tired of punching him in the face
  • FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him :) he tells it how it is and has made this BB fun to watch. His put down with Danielle from Dublin wives was brilliant the other day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    I love him :) he tells it how it is and has made this BB fun to watch. His put down with Danielle from Dublin wives was brilliant the other day.

Yep, it was cruel but highly watchable. Louie is the Hiroshima bomb of put downs! :D
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    his dance skills are excellent and he has done some pretty amazing things in his career long before pineapple.
    i like him but its easy to see why some would hate him .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads of work offers have came in for Lois. I am pleased as he is one hell of a fun celeb to be on tv. :)
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto

One trick pony
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louie is fab! :D

I'd also love to go out with him one night as he's got a wonderful caring side as well but I think as he mostly acted in the BB house as if it was a job so hardly ever we saw the real Louie -I still think he's hilarious! :D
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    I never do manage to get my head around someone like Louis Spence having "fans" of any kind.

agreed..... i dont want him beamed into my home.. repulsive little creep.
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How much is he paying you?
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baz O wrote: »

No, I'm not impressed either. He over dances, is way past his best (whatever that was) and dances like he's in a bad musical.

Everything I loathe in a second rate 'show' dancer :cool:

However, if he can make a career out of being himself good luck to him. I just pray I never have to see him dance again.