Katie Price calls Kelly Brook a "heffer"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Found one of my own posts on the Molly thread and it still sums up a lot of what I think about KP threads in general

And as relevant now as it was then. I feel the same way.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    And as relevant now as it was then. I feel the same way.

It's always a game of three sides, with KP/Pa threads. The supporters/fans/defenders of one vs the supporters/fans/defenders of the other with the people who like neither looking on bemused by the attacks or defences of the others.

They are a pair of twonks who occasionally get something right. Not often. Neither have killed anyone, neither covers themself in glory, however much they may wish they had.

So, basically Kp was crass, thoughtless and more than a little self-involved, but not evil?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Perhaps, if it's allowed, as the other thread has been locked, I would like to put this link up to to clarify a certain terminology that still seems to confuse certain folks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/apr/19/britishidentity.fashion

"Molly has many meanings in the UK. In the north-east it is used to insult those who were once called "square". In south London I have heard it join a litany of other words used to abuse and intimidate gay men."

"However, Jordan was right when she claimed that her use of the word was specific to Brighton"

"The girls who called other girls mollies were the cool kids. The mollies always wore tweedy old knickers and your great-granny's stuff." The root of the word is, apparently, "mollycoddled".

But, my favourite quote I think is:-

" We should be thankful to Jordan (who I have interviewed twice) for keeping ancient east Sussex dialect alive. Her other favourite word is "doughnut", which, in the context she uses it, refers to anyone more stupid than her. Thus, when she is not accompanied by Peter Andre, it is almost never employed."

So yes, an insult. But a general insult, not one specific to disabled kids/adults.
    That is precisely the point. It is an insult. KP directed it AT disabled kids & their parents in a snide comment in her show.Because she is disgusting like that & cares not a jot about others' feelings
    not even the disabled & their hard pressed carers.
    If you choose to believe she was doing her bit for Ancient East Sussex Language Heritage then that is your prerogative of course.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Found one of my own posts on the Molly thread and it still sums up a lot of what I think about KP threads in general
    I agree. Your old post sums her & her lack of empathy up.
    But back on topic I truly can't think of an odder shaped woman than KP. It is bizarre that anyone finds her shape feminine in any way.And yet she disses a naturally shapely sexy woman. The irony is that had she not started messing with surgery & enhancements she might still retain some vestige of the pretty girl she once most definitely was.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    That is precisely the point. It is an insult. KP directed it AT disabled kids & their parents in a snide comment in her show.Because she is disgusting like that & cares not a jot about others' feelings
    If you choose to believe she was doing her bit for Ancient East Sussex Language Heritage then that is your prerogative of course.[/QUOTE]

:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But back on topic I truly can't think of an odder shaped woman than KP. It is bizarre that anyone finds her shape feminine in any way.And yet she disses a naturally shapely sexy woman. The irony is that had she not started messing with surgery & enhancements she might still retain some vestige of the pretty girl she once most definitely was.

I think this is the saddest thing about her - she was a very attractive, naturally sexy young woman who became a parody of that. Skinny hips like a teen boy, shapeless legs and boobs that don't even look natural next to the ones Kenny Everett had on when he was Cupid Stunt.

And that is before you begin to consider the mess she made of her face.

All that "work", all that change, when all she really needed to do was to fix her hearing (so that she could hear and recognise the word no!) and her head.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you choose to believe she was doing her bit for Ancient East Sussex Language Heritage then that is your prerogative of course.

It's wonderful don't you think that Katie Price of all people is keeping the "Ancient East Sussex" dialect alive...and I'm so glad that you appear to agree with me on this ;) Being limited in your vocabulary does really hold you back in life.

After all our heritage, dialects and language are ones to be valued, as it is the dominant language used in numerous countries, Malta being one I believe ;)

It's good we all can do our bit, isn't it
    Forum Member
    It's wonderful don't you think that Katie Price of all people is keeping the "Ancient East Sussex" dialect alive...and I'm so glad that you appear to agree with me on this ;) Being limited in your vocabulary does really hold you back in life.

After all our heritage, dialects and language are ones to be valued, as it is the dominant language used in numerous countries, Malta being one I believe ;)

It's good we all can do our bit, isn't it

Wonderful indeed .
    But it might be nice if disabled children & their parents weren't collateral damage in such a worthy campaign.
    And still Kelly remains sexy & gorgeous,appealing to both men & women. While KP is still a misshapen misogynist mess trying to keep current by dissing the genuinely pretty women that men are proud to be seen with in public.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP was, back in the day, an absolutely beautiful stunner. Such a shame that she has butchered herself and I think she knows it more than anyone; hence her recent treatment of KB and her utter spiteful jealousy. There's no going back for her now - she's ruined herself.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonderful indeed .
    But it might be nice if disabled children & their parents weren't collateral damage in such a worthy campaign.
    And still Kelly remains sexy & gorgeous,appealing to both men & women. While KP is still a misshapen misogynist mess trying to keep current by dissing the genuinely pretty women that men are proud to be seen with in public.

You really don't get irony do you.

Yes, Kelly is an attractive woman.......did I say otherwise? And nice to know that Kelly floats your boat.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think you've missed the point of my post :confused:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thickie Price shot her mouth off yet again. It's nobody else's fault. She's 100% to blame.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps, if it's allowed, as the other thread has been locked, I would like to put this link up to to clarify a certain terminology that still seems to confuse certain folks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/apr/19/britishidentity.fashion

"Molly has many meanings in the UK. In the north-east it is used to insult those who were once called "square". In south London I have heard it join a litany of other words used to abuse and intimidate gay men."

"However, Jordan was right when she claimed that her use of the word was specific to Brighton"

"The girls who called other girls mollies were the cool kids. The mollies always wore tweedy old knickers and your great-granny's stuff." The root of the word is, apparently, "mollycoddled".

But, my favourite quote I think is:-

" We should be thankful to Jordan (who I have interviewed twice) for keeping ancient east Sussex dialect alive. Her other favourite word is "doughnut", which, in the context she uses it, refers to anyone more stupid than her. Thus, when she is not accompanied by Peter Andre, it is almost never employed."

So yes, an insult. But a general insult, not one specific to disabled kids/adults.

The words manky skank are insults - general insults - until I say that Price is a manky skank - and then it becomes very specific to the moron. That is who I am aiming the 'general' insult at.

Nobody has suggested the term is specific to disabled children - it is an insult - and she used the 'general' insult directly at a section of the community, in other words she was specific in who she aimed this insult at.
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    The fact that Jordan continuously slags off other women - it started a long time ago - just proves what a pathetic sad jealous insecure woman she is.

She's got stacks of money "fame" (if you can call her famous for whatever it is she does) various men, and 3 lovely children. And what does she do with all that?

She slags off any woman who is more attractive than her - Kelly Brook is a natural beauty - the shape I'm guessing most men love - curvy, pretty and natural - all the things Jordan isn't.

She never has a good reason to slag off any of these women - it's all about her own jealousy and wanting to get her face in the papers again.

And now she's on another marriage and another baby. She should just disappear and lead a normal quiet life with her husband and children. But she won't.

She needs to realise that she's not that interesting and plenty of other women are more famous, more attractive and successful for more interesting things than her.

She's absolulely seething with envy of other women so she puts them down physically. But is totally oblivious of the way she looks, all false boobs, hair, fake tan and fake lips.

She'll never be anything else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact that Jordan continuously slags off other women - it started a long time ago - just proves what a pathetic sad jealous insecure woman she is.

She's got stacks of money "fame" (if you can call her famous for whatever it is she does) various men, and 3 lovely children. And what does she do with all that?

She slags off any woman who is more attractive than her - Kelly Brook is a natural beauty - the shape I'm guessing most men love - curvy, pretty and natural - all the things Jordan isn't.

She never has a good reason to slag off any of these women - it's all about her own jealousy and wanting to get her face in the papers again.

And now she's on another marriage and another baby. She should just disappear and lead a normal quiet life with her husband and children. But she won't.

She needs to realise that she's not that interesting and plenty of other women are more famous, more attractive and successful for more interesting things than her.

She's absolulely seething with envy of other women so she puts them down physically. But is totally oblivious of the way she looks, all false boobs, hair, fake tan and fake lips.

She'll never be anything else.
    I agree with everything except the BIB...I think she is all too aware and that is why she attacks others. She knows what a joke she is, she knows only the terminally stupid still fall for the "Business woman" line and she knows she has ruined her looks.

She may have all the money in the world, but she'll never be anything more than a plastic pseudo-woman, and she knows it.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price looks at her ruined body in the mirror and wishes she looked like the naturally beautiful Kelly Brook.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Brook also has those things that Pwicey will never have and even her alleged £30 mill in the bank can never buy - likeability, charisma and warmth
  • NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still maintain that the best KP ever looked, was when she was in the jungle with no slap on and her hair braided. Once she got kicked out though she was back to her normal yucky self.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still maintain that the best KP ever looked, was when she was in the jungle with no slap on and her hair braided. Once she got kicked out though she was back to her normal yucky self.

I cannot disagree.:)
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Kelly seems to be wanting to start her own campaign now, against Michelle Keegan. According to her Keith Lemon wanted Michelle Keegan to do his show, but because she wouldn't Kelly got the job. Of course the comments about this are Michelle vs. Kelly, many siding with Kelly as if Michelle did something wrong. All she did was not accept job from Keith Lemon.

It's sad, how women are always pitted against each other, while the men ( like Lemon in this case) who actually are at fault get no blame whatsoever.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly seems to be wanting to start her own campaign now, against Michelle Keegan. According to her Keith Lemon wanted Michelle Keegan to do his show, but because she wouldn't Kelly got the job. Of course the comments about this are Michelle vs. Kelly, many siding with Kelly as if Michelle did something wrong. All she did was not accept job from Keith Lemon.

It's sad, how women are always pitted against each other, while the men ( like Lemon in this case) who actually are at fault get no blame whatsoever.

There are no men involved in this 'feud'. It's KP and KB, with KP being the instigator.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You do realise Keith Lemon is only a character played by Leigh Francis? :D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You do realise Keith Lemon is only a character played by Leigh Francis? :D

No he's not, he's real, Lemon is a sexist and is up to no good upsetting women folk, whoever gave him a job needs the sack, he needs a good wash and a shave and some dress sense
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How has this pitted a battled between Kelly Brook and Michelle Keegan? Kelly is being complimentary to her, saying she has got the attention of Keith Lemon and his first choice.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    How has this pitted a battled between Kelly Brook and Michelle Keegan? Kelly is being complimentary to her, saying she has got the attention of Keith Lemon and his first choice.

All us women want the attention of Keith Lemon, we strive for it and will wrestle other women for it.