Mel B leaves X-Factor AUS, joins Australia's Got Talent

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mel B has confirmed her mover from XF-AUS to Australia's Got Talent.

Will be interesting to see who replaces her.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I thought she was joining America's Got Talent?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SKnight826 wrote: »

I think she is, my guess is they'll be at two different stages of the year, allowing her to do both.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Jonesy88 wrote: »
    Mel B has confirmed her mover from XF-AUS to Australia's Got Talent.

Will be interesting to see who replaces her.
    SKnight826 wrote: »

RedFoo from LMFAO is a new judge on Aussie X factor. Who i just found out is loaded because of who his father is.

It looks like she's doing both the US & AUS versions.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/spice-girl-mel-b-leaves-channel-seven-for-nine-network-after-landing-australias-got-talent-gig/story-e6frfmyi-1226599287538

There is the source, the poster didn't have it :) That is her out of X Factor running. Is the job then Sharon's ?

For her replacement on X Factor Australia, I would get Jessica Maubouy who was runner up on Australian Idol but has become the most successful female artist from it, and actress.

Joesy just saw u have now posted the source hahaha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    RedFoo from LMFAO is a new judge on Aussie X factor. Who i just found out is loaded because of who his father is.

It looks like she's doing both the US & AUS versions.

That would explain why Channel 7 had a camera fixed on RedFoo at the Australian Open in January.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/spice-girl-mel-b-leaves-channel-seven-for-nine-network-after-landing-australias-got-talent-gig/story-e6frfmyi-1226599287538

There is the source, the poster didn't have it :) That is her out of X Factor running. Is the job then Sharon's ?

For her replacement on X Factor Australia, I would get Jessica Maubouy who was runner up on Australian Idol but has become the most successful female artist from it, and actress.

Joesy just saw u have now posted the source hahaha

That's ok, I'd try and get maybe Dani Minogue and Jessica Maubouy. Only because I want Nat Bass back on Neighbours.
  • ScoreScore Posts: 17,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's her out of the running for X Factor UK then.

Pretty certain Sharon will be doing XFUK now. Alongside Louis, Nicole and probably Gary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Despite Tulisa saying "she hasn't been axed" (yet), I'm pretty sure now Sharon's coming back to X Factor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really wanted Mel on UK XF :(
    What`s happened with Australia`s got talent? Has Dannii or any other judges left or something?
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    I really wanted Mel on UK XF :(
    What`s happened with Australia`s got talent? Has Dannii or any other judges left or something?

all the judges left after the show moved for channel 7 to channel 9
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    all the judges left after the show moved for channel 7 to channel 9

Oh, thank you.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Jonesy88 wrote: »
    That would explain why Channel 7 had a camera fixed on RedFoo at the Australian Open in January.

I'd assume that's probably more to do with RedFoo dating Victoria Azarenka. :)

Very surprising guy, first Azarenka and just recently found out his father is Berry Gordy!
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Mel B is moving all across the world :D
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofan wrote: »
    Despite Tulisa saying "she hasn't been axed" (yet), I'm pretty sure now Sharon's coming back to X Factor

Sharon's profile has been pretty low in the UK since she left X Factor, yet in the last few weeks she has been allover the papers and allover ITV. She was on Ant & Dec last night too. I'd be amazed if she didn't return.

Olly Murs & Nicole Scherzinger have also 'backed' her to become a judge. Generally when that happens from people who work on the show, the person being backed is returning.

Mel B could probably do all three if she wanted, Dannii used to do X Factor UK & Australia's Got Talent at the same time. But both Got Talent series' would end up overlapping with X Factor so it probably wouldn't be worth it for anyone to do. There are also rumours that Dannii will be joining X Factor Australia. It's like Syco musical chairs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say RedFoo and Jessica Mauboy will do the Australian Show. However Danni could also do it.
  • WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii joining the Australian version of X Factor would make sense, considering she is signed to Seven. Jess Mauboy would be good though, especially if Guy Sebastian is leaving, as is suspected

Dannii certainly wont be joining AGT, the second female judge (Dawn French) has just been announced. Alesha and Amanda sem like a much more low rent version in comparison, Nine are going all out to make the show a success
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Wryip wrote: »
    Dannii joining the Australian version of X Factor would make sense, considering she is signed to Seven. Jess Mauboy would be good though, especially if Guy Sebastian is leaving, as is suspected

Dannii certainly wont be joining AGT, the second female judge (Dawn French) has just been announced. Alesha and Amanda sem like a much more low rent version in comparison, Nine are going all out to make the show a success
    its funny that its australia's got talent but two of the judges are english
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I'd love Natalie Imbruglia to come back to XF:Aus, I thought she was quite underrated as a judge. I know it would never happen, but both Natalies, Ronan and RedFoo would make for quite an interesting panel.

Jessica Mauboy is one of those I just can't take to at all, so I really hope she's not involved.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Australia gets Dawn French for Talent, we have Amanda Holden. Makes sense. NOT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A panel of Dawn French and David Walliams would have been good to see.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    A panel of Dawn French and David Walliams would have been good to see.

Completely agree !! If Dawn has decided to enter the judging ring.... and she was good fun on the search for Jesus.... then yes.. her and Walliams would have been great on BGT !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Completely agree !! If Dawn has decided to enter the judging ring.... and she was good fun on the search for Jesus.... then yes.. her and Walliams would have been great on BGT !

Maybe Simon is testing Dawn out for a job on next years Got Talent >??
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Simon is testing Dawn out for a job on next years Got Talent >??

I think that could be the case
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel B will no longer be on Australia's Got Talent.

Apparently channel 7 took her to court over her contract which states she can't changes networks till Janurart 2014. Channel 7 won, meaning Mel B won't appear on channel 9's Australia's Got Talent.