Having just heard a Llama Del Rag song...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
Forum Member
... For the first time I feel I am now qualified to say, she's really utter boring crap isn't she?

Discuss.

Comments

• LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no shes not
    bye
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    No, she's brilliant
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean as compared to the scintillating wit of changing her name by a few letters to become slightly rude and dismissive? Daring!
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    No, she's brilliant

Agree
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lana is excellent. She challenges emotion like no other artist I know (currently). I do understand why some may say her music is too dark or a bit depressing but her music just has so many layers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    kimindex wrote: »
    You mean as compared to the scintillating wit of changing her name by a few letters to become slightly rude and dismissive? Daring!

Yeah I like to push boundaries like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally someone who agrees with me.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aside from Adele, She is the greatest talent of the current generation of females.

We haven't even seen the best of her yet. Everything now is just a warm up.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    How long did it take you to come up with that title?

However long it was, it wasn't enough
    Forum Member
    Aside from Adele, She is the greatest talent of the current generation of females.

We haven't even seen the best of her yet. Everything now is just a warm up.

Wrong. Both Adele and Llama have reached the height of their fame and in 5 years we'll wonder where they've gone and what happened just like the artists of five years ago we thought would be legends.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Her voice bores the hell out of me
  • The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP's opinion, but I don't feel the need to change her name to something childish, I just choose to not listen to her music.
    Forum Member
    How long did it take you to come up with that title?

However long it was, it wasn't enough

Well actually I just find it slightly amusing to call her llama as I think she actually has a face like a llama and the "rag" was a spelling mistake done by my fat thumbs on my small phone screen. I hope this clears it up for you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    Wrong. Both Adele and Llama have reached the height of their fame and in 5 years we'll wonder where they've gone and what happened just like the artists of five years ago we thought would be legends.

I don't think both of these Ladies goes the flopping Rachel Stevens route.

And you can stomp with your feet like a little Rumpelstiltskin about your wrong prediction, it wont happen.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not my kind of thing.
    Forum Member
    rbautz wrote: »
    I don't think both of these Ladies goes the flopping Rachel Stevens route.

And you can stomp with your feed like a little Rumpelstiltskin about your wrong prediction, it wont happen.

I don't understand a word you said. You might want to try studying a little English before posting on a forum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ... For the first time I feel I am now qualified to say, she's really utter boring crap isn't she?

Discuss.

Judging by your previous posts you like Rachel Stevens & One Direction which does not give you the right to put down music that your clearly not intelligent enough to even respect it.
    Forum Member
    HandsClean wrote: »
    Judging by your previous posts you like Rachel Stevens & One Direction which does not give you the right to put down music that your clearly not intelligent enough to even respect.

So, in your words unintelligent people aren't worthy of respect?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Five years ago people were saying Adele would become a legend.....

Those claims were met with ''overhyped Brit school trash'' and the like.

Yet here we are. Last week she won her first Oscar.

Its always the artists who come in slow that end up being the most successful long term. Those that are successful instantly are the one's who disappear into thin air.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's amazing. I feel she conveys so much emotion in her voice and she's one of the few artists I can listen to any song and love. I do admit she is an acquired taste though.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    I don't understand a word you said. You might want to try studying a little English before posting on a forum.

rbautz is German and I fully understood his post :confused: Perhaps you would like to demonstrate how great your German is? I sincerely hope it's better than your 'wit'. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    I love her music although a lot seems very similar. I'd like to see her mix things up a little. Maybe something up-tempo? I aren't expecting a dance track but something with a little bite to it would be nice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her music although a lot seems very similar. I'd like to see her mix things up a little. Maybe something up-tempo? I aren't expecting a dance track but something with a little bite to it would be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt59SpuwZoQ

I think thats the fastest song I ever heard her do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmao if the OP is a Rachel Stevens fan then say no more.
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    rbautz is German and I fully understood his post :confused: Perhaps you would like to demonstrate how great your German is? I sincerely hope it's better than your 'wit'. :rolleyes:

This is not a German forum. Why would I speak German?