Poor Sharons going to lose all her acts first isnt she?

JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
And I am glad she didn't choose the awful Joseph .

But you just know her acts will be out in the first month fodder.

Remember how she reacted that time a few years back both her acts were in the bottom 2 first week !

Comments

• Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    I quite liked Zoe, I thought she was different enough and might have had a shot. I don't think any of the ones she picked have a chance.
  • Jessica_HambyJessica_Hamby Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The boys are bad too though. Did you hear Luke sing. He wasn't very good.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam is pretty much certain for top 5. I think Lorna could come out of nowhere, and do a Ruth-type thing. So no, I think Gary will be out first.
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree. I think all the groups are weak and Gary will go out first. Sam is a terrific singer in both gentle and power ballads and she has a great story. People will like her and Shelley. I don't think the girls are as good as they are made out to be either. Plus we'll probably get Joseph back as a wildcard and he can wring a few tearful weeks out of it all. LOL.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Sam I think will last for a while I think Lorna could be a dark horse as well Shelly is toast thought .
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Sam = Mary Byrne. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT? She's had pimp slot after pimp slot. She's got that straightforward big vocal like Mary Byrne/Nikki Evans which both young and older demographics would enjoy. I don't mind her but there's NO WAY she isn't reaching the final at least!

I think Sam may even win it - why else has she been pimped to death by the producers?
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    duncann wrote: »
    I disagree. I think all the groups are weak and Gary will go out first. Sam is a terrific singer in both gentle and power ballads and she has a great story. People will like her and Shelley. I don't think the girls are as good as they are made out to be either. Plus we'll probably get Joseph back as a wildcard and he can wring a few tearful weeks out of it all. LOL.
    I think a few of the groups have a lot of potential and will appeal to the viewers .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Shelly is gonna be mega annoying..OTT stuff and cheese

Sam i like

not sure on other one, forgettable one lol
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only Sam will get far if she picked Joseph he would've too but she made a stupid decision.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joseph would of got her to week 5 at least, she's ****ed up there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I hope she loses them. Those 3 acts will never have a successful album let alone 2. Andrea on the other hand has such massive potential. The way they've edited her has been shocking. The stuff on her YouTube page is the best I've seen from any X Factor contestant across any series. I'm so baffled by their treatment of her.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I care about is that they can all sing, I'm so sick of this "current" shite.

If Lorna manages to make it through the first couple weeks, I think she'll be able to make it far.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I hope she loses them. Those 3 acts will never have a successful album let alone 2. Andrea on the other hand has such massive potential. The way they've edited her has been shocking. The stuff on her YouTube page is the best I've seen from any X Factor contestant across any series. I'm so baffled by their treatment of her.

Same - am shocked how the show turned such a talented lady into someone who appears so weak...shocked really. Really distasteful editing.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »

I agree! The groups this year are like Cannon Fodder for most of the other contestants the only group im intrested in seeing tomorrow is Miss Dynamix..apart from that nah!

Lorna mark my words will be a dark horse in this competition!
  • RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Only Sam will get far if she picked Joseph he would've too but she made a stupid decision.

Agreed.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's her own fault for making such dodgy choices.. Sharon had a really strong group of six, but that's the final three she ended up with?... Sam will last a long time for sure, but the other two won't last long at all.

If they'd actually featured her auditions and Boot Camp, I think Andrea could have been a real dark horse, but now we'll never know. Joseph wouldn't have deserved his place, but he'd have certainly made it into the later stages if put through, and Zoe... well Zoe probably wouldn't have lasted that long, but she's far far better than Shelley.

Lorna was great but will struggle to make it to through the early weeks. Shelley won't last and doesn't really deserve too..
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sam will be there a while. Lorna could be a hit or a miss. We've been shown less about her so she'll have to be very good the first few weeks to create herself a fan base,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member

Luke was downright weak. The boy can't sing, and has the charisma of a toilet brush. The fact he got picked and Paul didn't is a crime, and exposes this show for what it really is.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member

He can sing - just has his own style I suppose.

Has Sharon put through the only male in her category, things would have looked different.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    And I am glad she didn't choose the awful Joseph .

Me too. He had Steve Brookstein written all over him.
  • mollymoonymollymoony Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I would have put Zoe through, instead of Shelley, especially if she had toned down her make up a bit. She looked much better at the airport than in the auditions.
  • JambobJambob Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shelley and Sam will both do ok on the show, people vote for the big belters. Neither have the potential for a recording career but they are fine as Saturday night reality TV fodder.

Of all the overs only Zoe and Lorna had any chance of actually selling records and one of them has already been given the boot, good job Sharon...

Louis choices were painfully predictable, he has never got beyond the casting for a boyband mentality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    If they'd actually featured her auditions and Boot Camp, I think Andrea could have been a real dark horse, but now we'll never know. Joseph wouldn't have deserved his place, but he'd have certainly made it into the later stages if put through, and Zoe... well Zoe probably wouldn't have lasted that long, but she's far far better than Shelley.

Lorna was great but will struggle to make it to through the early weeks. Shelley won't last and doesn't really deserve too..

This is 100% spot on!
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    When she said she wanted to win I thought she'd make choices which she could win with.

So she picks Shelly. Doh.

Joseph should be on the live shows. I know not everyone likes him but he is far better than her, he's likeable and will get votes.

Shelly is annoying me already.
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Satanel wrote: »
    The only thing I care about is that they can all sing, I'm so sick of this "current" shite.

If Lorna manages to make it through the first couple weeks, I think she'll be able to make it far.

I think Lorna is the only one she has a chance to win with. The other two choices for me would have been Joseph and Zoe.

She tends to go with cabaret acts all the time - I can see why because they will probably cope with the stupid theme weeks and can sing anything - but I won't be buying their records - and succeeding means selling records.