One of the funniest movie scenes ever!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
Forum Member
First off I love Chevy Chase so it might just be me, but it brought back old memories of the Lampoons films.

Quote 'Later Dudes' if you found this funny :) (just a bit of fun).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG7ykqlQtBA

Even better some wacky Facebook brand posted it up, straight away got the thumbs up from me.

Comments

• Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Chevy Chase. The (no less wearisome) Adam Sandler/Will Ferrell et al of his day.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Earlier, Dudes.
  • davidl8davidl8 Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    I never remember funny scenes in movies much but recently I laughed at 'Ted' when in once scene he had took a bunch of prositutes home and one of them took a shit on the floor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I have to admit, this is probably one of my top 5 funniest scenes, when I first sore it I actually nearly died. True story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There really ought to be a 'Movies' forum on DS.
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 102,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the National Lampoon films............especially 'European Vacation'

Chevy Chase films are usually pretty good...........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There really ought to be a 'Movies' forum on DS.

Problem with posts like this is that, once the thread gets moved, you're left with what looks like a rather silly post.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    It's my mistake, I should have looked for a more relevant part of the forum to post in. Sorry people.
  • Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a scene in the Christian Slater film KUFFS that had me laughing hysterically when I first watched it: LINK

It's a so-so film but that one scene still makes me laugh. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any scene from Airplane!
    The golf scene in Caddyshack when they dance, not to mention when the floating chocolate in the pool causes widespread panic.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    The bean scene in Blazing Saddles and Michael Palin talking about Biggus Dickus in The Life of Brian.
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Any scene from Airplane!
    The golf scene in Caddyshack when they dance, not to mention when the floating chocolate in the pool causes widespread panic.

hilarious!

john belushi in animal house - 'im a zit!' :D

home alone - when marv has the spider on his face and he shrieks like a girl :D
  • terry66532terry66532 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my funniest scene ever would be a scene from Goldmember

theres a guy with a big mole and austin powers cant help himself -- cracked me up.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember laughing a lot at the naked fight scene in Borat.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clue has so many fun moments. This one is my fave.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIUCcORbMvg&feature=relmfu
  • MoonyMoony Posts: 15,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One my funniest scenes:

Ace Venture 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmklTvAkbM
  • terry66532terry66532 Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tokenting wrote: »
    my funniest scene ever would be a scene from Goldmember

theres a guy with a big mole and austin powers cant help himself -- cracked me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEExYuRelbg
  • culttvfanculttvfan Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funniest movie scene? This one from Titanic's gotta be right up there - Leo de Craprio's handcuffed to some railings, the water's pouring in and he can't move:

Kate: "I'll go and get help".
    Leo: "I'll wait here".
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben Stiller when he gets his 'frank and beans' stuck in his zipper. Keith David and then the mum come in to see it then the policeman and the fireman while Warren is shouting 'frank and beans' at the bathroom door. Then when Ben Stiller is being pushed out by the paramedics Warren is shouting at the top of his voice 'he was master******'.
  • MrGiles2MrGiles2 Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Shot In The Dark, starring Peter Sellars as the bumbling and gormless Inspector Clouseau there is a scene towards the end when he is interviewing the entire family about the murder of the chauffeur.

This scene is a classic; only Peter Sellars could have carried this scene, tables being overturned, feet being stamped on, heads being banged together etc. And the dialogue! So, so funny!!

Could never be bettered.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The coming out scene in Another Gay Movie made me laugh out loud, you might have to be gay to really get it though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYN9gDc-4dA
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Sponge_Bob wrote: »
    First off I love Chevy Chase so it might just be me, but it brought back old memories of the Lampoons films.

Quote 'Later Dudes' if you found this funny :) (just a bit of fun).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG7ykqlQtBA

Even better some wacky Facebook brand posted it up, straight away got the thumbs up from me.

havent read the rest of the thread..but yes I share your love of Chevy Chase..Christmas Vacation is one of my all time favourite films..my husband and I sit and watch it every year around Christmas..its always on somewhere..could quote a thousand lines from the film..we have a couple of moose glasses,christmas baubles with Shitters full on them,t shirts,fridge magnet..we are a pair of saddos..our children do not share our taste in films usually but even they love this film..fab,fab,fab, film from start to finish..the only film to join my Xmas viewing must have list is Nativity..after seeing it last year I was singing the songs all year..cute film.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AngiBear wrote: »
    Ben Stiller when he gets his 'frank and beans' stuck in his zipper. Keith David and then the mum come in to see it then the policeman and the fireman while Warren is shouting 'frank and beans' at the bathroom door. Then when Ben Stiller is being pushed out by the paramedics Warren is shouting at the top of his voice 'he was master******'.

That is CLASSIC Farrely brothers. Brilliant.
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about the scene in Austin Power: Goldmember where he is behind a surgery curtain with Mini Me in a costume and he is being watched be someone outside. Then the man waiting outside mistakes the silhouette for Austin Powers giving birth to mini me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wondered to myself how some comedies make so much money?, who are the idiots who go to see this crap?! after reading a few of the posts here, I now know.

Thank you.