Oh Dear Put it away Madge....

jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2236064/Madonna-54-tries-shock-revealing-lingerie-x-rated-performance-turn-off.html

Now that is'nt very pleasant at all. Complete with Saggy butt and a generous display of her private bits...

Comments

• ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Opened this thread thinking she'd got her fanny out... and she almost has.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My poor eyes.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    My heart belongs to daddy:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    Not a good look for ANYONE....
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's gotta hurt. :eek::D

Madge will keep on doing this for as long as she can, and that's up to her, but it's getting a bit nasty now, isn't it?!

The world has seen it all before so there is no 'shock' factor.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised she wants to display her crotch to the world still. Its not shocking or entertaining. She has a good figure but she could find something a bit more flattering to wear. I think most people are just bored with it all now.

Its not just Madonna though. All female pop stars these days seem to think that they have to dress like strippers and writhe around. It detracts from people taking them seriously as artists and appreciating their music IMO.

I wish we women could move on from this, but perhaps men like it?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    That has got to hurt! Ouch!

It is true, though, so many women think this is the route they have to take for their performances and shows, personally I don't think it's sexy or entertaining, but it might be just me.
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a bit much if she was 20, let alone 54.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The corset's probably holding it all in. Probably when she takes it off, the'll be a massive flop of jelly like flesh which falls around her waist. ;) Her buttock area falls below the leotard legs and has done for ages.

As a fifty-something myself, I'm all for doing whatever floats your boat whatever your age, but there comes a time in any woman's life - even Madge's - when it's time to put it away.

*awaits the wrath of Madonna fans* ;)
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While admittedly she has a great body for her age, it's all starting to look a bit desperate! The lack of clothes and writhing about once had a shock factor but those days are long gone. She might have fame and money, but I think she left her dignity somewhere back in the nineties. There is nothing worse than somebody trying to cling to the scraps of their youth so put your clothes on Madge before you blind the world!
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    up to her innit.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice advert for whatever brand of panty liner she's wearing.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks disgusting. Sick of seeing her and Rhianna's crotch, common as muck.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Got to love the Fail's comment under one of the pictures..

"Undignified: Madonna should still perform, and she should dress up but as she nears 60, this kind of thing needs to stop"

She's 54....
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice advert for whatever brand of panty liner she's wearing.

I was just about to comment that her Tena-Lady's showing!

She was exciting when she did all this in her 20s. Her fans go on about how she keeps reinventing herself, all I see is her still pushing out the same tired old shite. It's not even that I think she's too old, particularly, she can suit herself - just that we've already seen this act. :yawn:
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Fatsia wrote: »
    I was just about to comment that her Tena-Lady's showing!

She was exciting when she did all this in her 20s. Her fans go on about how she keeps reinventing herself, all I see is her still pushing out the same tired old shite. It's not even that I think she's too old, particularly, she can suit herself - just that we've already seen this act. :yawn:

she's got white knickers on under the lacy thong. presumably she didn't want to actually show the flaps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Painful!
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    jules1000 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2236064/Madonna-54-tries-shock-revealing-lingerie-x-rated-performance-turn-off.html

Now that is'nt very pleasant at all. Complete with Saggy butt and a generous display of her private bits...

The Daily Mail don't like it, yet they publish 7 photos and a video.

I can sense many middle aged, middle class men are viewing this in the bathroom "where the light is better".
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    she's got white knickers on under the lacy thong. presumably she didn't want to actually show the flaps.

...I didn't really think it was a tena-lady ;)
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes calibacy look attractive!

God, she looks terrible. She should have a chat with Shirley Bassey and find out how to look really spectacular when you're old!
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what hurt more on seeing that- her crotch or my eyes.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd imagine she's had those nipped and tucked as well :o:p
  • Black VelvetBlack Velvet Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I noticed that she had white knickers on underneath the thong as well.
    Madonna doesn't have to keep on shocking and proving herself. She has already done so in the past. She's a legend/icon and should be going now for the more sophisticated/glamourous look. Leave all the crotch displaying to the youngsters such as Lady ga ga and Rhianna etc.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Gross!
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Ouch!