Journey collectors edition

Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Got this today not played much but I'm liking it thus far. Anyone got any thoughts and opinions on it?

Comments

• Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Where did you get it from?
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got it also last week after finding it in Grainger Games.
    Nearly bought it on import, but they had the UK disc release for £15.
    Until I checked Amazon a couple of weeks ago didn't know it had a UK disc release.

Not played it much yet and I think its a grower, as I'm finding the section were secret bridges are found near the sand falls a bit of a faff.
    Its definitely different though.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got it also last week after finding it in Grainger Games.
    Nearly bought it on import, but they had the UK disc release for £15.
    Until I checked Amazon a couple of weeks ago didn't know it had a UK disc release.

Not played it much yet and I think its a grower, as I'm finding the section were secret bridges are found near the sand falls a bit of a faff.
    Its definitely different though.
    Is that the second section?. Have u played the other 2 games on the disc yet. Plus the mini games?
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this game, it's something special I think. It's amazing how connected you feel to the people you meet through the game. Also there is one particular part that has perhaps the best lighting in a game. I won't say which part but I think you will know when you get there.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny1986 wrote: »
    I love this game, it's something special I think. It's amazing how connected you feel to the people you meet through the game. Also there is one particular part that has perhaps the best lighting in a game. I won't say which part but I think you will know when you get there.
    My connection is shit so sadly I can't get online in my room so I'm having to play it solo. Would u say its still worthwhile playing solo?.