People's favourite current cinemas

2»

Comments

• the power kingthe power king Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odeon Southampton 13 Screens inc Imax and all H D Digital Screens Happy days:):cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I used to love going to the plaza community cinema in Liverpool. It was quaint and old, and more than just a cinema. You used to be able to see where the piano used to be back when silent films were played. It was tatty, but it had character.

I've not been there in ages cos I moved out of the area. Now i'm back and it's all renovated, I'm not sure I'll like it as much anymore!
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cineworld - Renfrew St, Glasgow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandsss wrote: »
    Cineworld - Renfrew St, Glasgow.

The world trade center!!!! :D I like that cinema to even though you need a space shuttle to get to the top! ;)
  • thedarklord _thedarklord _ Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The world trade center!!!! :D I like that cinema to even though you need a space shuttle to get to the top! ;)

Isn't that the world's tallest cinema? I remember someone telling me that a cinema in Glasgow was the tallest in the world, though I never believed him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that the world's tallest cinema? I remember someone telling me that a cinema in Glasgow was the tallest in the world, though I never believed him.

I dont know about the tallest but it is MASSIVE i always get light headed looking up when walking past it! :o:D
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apparently it was the tallest until somewhere like China or Japan built 1 taller.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Stratford East Picturehouse