The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

1190191192193194196»

Comments

• Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiya Rose. I've watched Heath's bits in that film, I thought he was great, but I gave up on the rest of the film, just not my cup of tea.

I've avoided this place for a while, for the same reasons as you I think, Fed up with Heath Being dragged into all the drug stuff blah blah blah!
    Hows you? I saw Jess posting on DS just now, be nice if she would say hello. :)

Hey FFF. :)

Someone tried to drag Heath into the MJ/drug addiction thing again on here yesterday/today. Sick of it to be honest. Seems people that read tittle tattle websites consider themselves much more well informed when based on speculation and rumours rather than based on fact. PMT has kicked in today, ready to let rip now. :p

'Heath's bits' lol. Bless him. Still not watched all the film. It's well weird, not my cup of tea either.

Think I'm getting to the stage where I'm close to avoiding this place altogether too.

Off to go and nut someone now...

;)
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trailer for Dr P Imaginarium (or whatever its called:o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw2lUp1Cqz4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    Hiya Hay, Long time no speak!

I'm not posting on here much now, far too many mentalists flooding the place, and I can't be arsed to deal with them any longer!

How you doing hun?

EDIT; Just watched the trailer for the first time. I won't be able to sit through that at the cinema. :( Oh God :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Hay and FFF! Thanks for the link - that was a extremely heartwrenching wasn't it. No way I can watch that at the cinema either, I'd be a mess. Will have to wait for the dvd I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The full Vanity Fair article about Heath, Gilliam and Doctor Parsnippus is online now. Some personal information about Heath's state of mind, emotions and affairs towards the end spilled by Gilliam - Heath would have hated him disclosing any of that, but interesting all the same. Some of what he says throughout though is disputed by friends/aquaintences of both so I think you can take what he has to say or leave it really. Some interesting insights into Heath over the years anyway.

The Last of Heath

Lovely quote by Christopher Plummer at the end...

“Anybody in this business who enjoys themselves as much as Heath did is unusual, and valuable, and what it’s all about. I like to think of Heath as not having disappeared. Because the one thing the screen does, that the theater does not, is to make you immortal. He was a joy and he’ll go on being a joy. Heath will be with us forever.”
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Hi Hay and FFF! Thanks for the link - that was a extremely heartwrenching wasn't it. No way I can watch that at the cinema either, I'd be a mess. Will have to wait for the dvd I think.

Hey FFF & Rose

Finally just saw the trailer myself - very tough. Doubt it'll be shown round here but I will see it at some point.

THanks for that quote from Christopher Plummer.

I'm not too bad thanks FFF. Hope yourself & Rose are both well. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    im a newbie and just have to say that i really liked Heath!!! His acting in The Dark Knight was phenomenal. The earth has truly lost a shining star
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the link Rose. Will read it later.

Welcome along, Tinky.
    Forum Member
    Just spotted this whilst surfing.

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/05/18/michelle-williams-and-matilda-cuddle-close/

It's all in the eyes. Totally Heath. Bless her.
    Forum Member
    Hello, just thought I'd put this on here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1218572/Demure-Lily-Cole-dazzles-premiere-Heath-Ledgers-film-LaToya-Jackson-gets-wrong.html

Anyone going to see the film? It's been given great reviews.

FFF xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello, just thought I'd put this on here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1218572/Demure-Lily-Cole-dazzles-premiere-Heath-Ledgers-film-LaToya-Jackson-gets-wrong.html

Anyone going to see the film? It's been given great reviews.

FFF xxx

HeY FFF

HOpe everyone's OK.

There's an article on DS home page as well

Really can't make up my mind - certainly looks an interesting film. Hmmm

Hay x
    Forum Member
    Hiya Hay, long time no speak! xx

I'm a bit undecided too, I'd like to see it at the cinema, but I think it just may make me too sad. It does look great though.
    Forum Member
    2 Years on.

RIP Heath.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
    Forum Member
    It still breaks my heart to think of him. Such a sad, senseless loss...:cry: Hope his family and friends are coping as well as they can.

RIP Heath
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: 2 years already ???? ...what a loss, hope your star is still burning up there brightly Heath.....tragic loss...rip x
    Forum Member
    wildhollie wrote: »
    :eek: 2 years already ???? ...what a loss, hope your star is still burning up there brightly Heath.....tragic loss...rip x
    Yep, 2 years. Seems like only yesterday :(
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday was 5 years to the day since Heath Ledger died