Best Sing-Off Performance of Series 9

unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which was the best sing-off of Series 9? I'm going to set it to vote for as many as you like but try and limit your vote to 3 sing-off performances.

Poll up soon!

Best Sing-Off Performance of Series 9 152 votes

Carolynne Poole - There You'll Be
11%
Mixstarr0ry101unclekevoll_Calypso_llpothuthic[Deleted User]Carlisle156aliyah101_NiallDEE_CelticMythAliceyPingu222jackel1234[Deleted User]Dreammaster695winter99[Deleted User]Gav 2.0 18 votes
Rylan Clark - One Night Only
0%
District 3 - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
2%
[Deleted User]NarutoFan100Adsie1989[Deleted User] 4 votes
Melanie Masson - Stay With Me
7%
[Deleted User]E05297535ll_Calypso_ll21stCenturyBoypothuthicSatanel_NiallDEE_CelticMythAliceyFraser92ItsRichardPrice[Deleted User] 12 votes
James Arthur - Fallin
5%
r0ry101Strictly_Irishtroy4783Carlisle156DandemabrightyzBarry_Clarke[Deleted User]fireemblemcraze 9 votes
MK1 - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
7%
superstar111Scorell_Calypso_llStrictly_Irishaliyah101[Deleted User]EndOfSanitybarlowconnorfelpcalibasfireemblemcraze[Deleted User] 11 votes
Jade Ellis - White Flag
29%
HughOS_elly001[Deleted User]r0ry101goroos1994superstar111unclekevoE05297535ll_Calypso_ll4troy7gelbma0991rickster1995Tyjetzelda fanRob200696pothuthicdaniellehtroy4783AliBaba2010jerefprdterra 45 votes
Union J - Perfect
2%
yohinnchildpothuthicNarutoFan100winter99 4 votes
Kye Sones - I Won't Give Up
3%
unclekevoCarlisle156_NiallDEE_SoppyfanGav 2.0 5 votes
Rylan Clark - Kissing You
1%
staceyxxx23StratusSphere[Deleted User] 3 votes
District 3 - Just The Way You Are
3%
Kelli100[Deleted User]NarutoFan100winter99Kuda_Kunaka[Deleted User] 6 votes
Union J - Set Fire To The Rain
5%
yohinnchildStrictly_IrishpothuthicHassaan13JustArundaniellejayne[Deleted User][Deleted User] 8 votes
Ella Henderson - If You're Not The One
4%
r0ry101[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]ChateauMarmont 7 votes
Kye Sones - Fallin'
2%
aliyah101dylanpartyonjackel1234felpcalibas 4 votes
Rylan Clark - Wires
4%
staceyxxx23aliyah101EndOfSanityjackel1234Dreammaster695StratusSphereChateauMarmont 7 votes
Union J - Run
5%
yohinnchildBinCatpothuthicjustjdaniellejayne[Deleted User]felpcalibas[Deleted User]ChateauMarmont 9 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Carolynne Poole - There you`ll be
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    Kev you missed James Arthur's one and said Kye did it :p
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I accidentally typed James Arthur - Fallin' as Kye Sones
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    jade,james, and carolynne
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Jade Ellis - White Flag
    Forgot James one I voted for Jade's would have voted for James as well
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Union J - Run
    jade, james, mk1 and union j with run
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie, Jade, Union J.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Ellis - White Flag
    Jade Ellis.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Melanie or Jade.

Their respective eliminations made a mockery of the Sing Off.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Arthur - Fallin
    james
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    Rylan Clark's "Kissing You" and "Wires".
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Ellis - White Flag
    Jade Ellis is just slaying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan is getting votes?

Can't stand the talentless, attention seeking, famous-for-nothing waste of space.

Useless acts like him, in it purely for their 15 minutes of fame, are a lot of what has been going wrong with the x factor.

- tim
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    Jade Ellis is just slaying!
    All of Kevin's multi accounts imo.
    Rylan is getting votes?

Can't stand the talentless, attention seeking, famous-for-nothing waste of space.

Useless acts like him, in it purely for their 15 minutes of fame, are a lot of what has been going wrong with the x factor.

- tim
    Excuse you. Did you even read the thread? :rolleyes: He's not getting votes for no reason. He proven in the sing-offs that he is an excellent singer in reality but chose to do entertaining, fun performances that didn't showcase his vocals because that's what he loves to do.
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Ellis - White Flag
    Jade Ellis
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of Kevin's multi accounts imo.

Excuse you. Did you even read the thread? :rolleyes: He's not getting votes for no reason. He proven in the sing-offs that he is an excellent singer in reality but chose to do entertaining, fun performances that didn't showcase his vocals because that's what he loves to do.

Excellent singer? Thats why after the show he went down the route of celebrity big brother and being a comedy extra on shows like celebrity juice etc. ? He is after one thing and one thing only : to be on telly.

Too many people like him auditioning for the x factor making it into a circus.

- tim
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carolynne Poole - There You'll Be
    Jade Ellis - White Flag
    James Arthur - Fallin'
    Kye Sones - I Won't Give Up - I wasn't a fan of Kye but wowww on that performance!

Three of them were sent home as a result, LOL. Just goes to show how much 'influence' the final sing-off has!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    Excellent singer? Thats why after the show he went down the route of celebrity big brother and being a comedy extra on shows like celebrity juice etc. ? He is after one thing and one thing only : to be on telly.

- tim
    No. He's working on music and plans on releasing a single and album later on during the year. This is all extra work that he's been offered because he's such a general hit. Where are all the other contestants? Have you seen them since? We all know who is the most successful. ;)
  • aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    Think James would be doing much better without the Kye blunder :p
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melanie Masson, OBVS.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

- tim

Such a true post imo <3
    No. He's working on music and plans on releasing a single and album later on during the year. This is all extra work that he's been offered because he's such a general hit. Where are all the other contestants? Have you seen them since? We all know who is the most successful. ;)

No because they actually are busy making music, unlike Rylan who claims he's going to and then takes flop presenting jobs that take up all his time instead :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    No because they actually are busy making music, unlike Rylan who claims he's going to and then takes flop presenting jobs that take up all his time instead :cry:
    Rylan is busy presenting, performing at events, doing gigs all across the country, been on holiday and yet is still writing songs. True dedication to music tbh. Somebody who is serious about music doesn't give away some flop performance they did on XFactor and sell it for free. :yawn:
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Union J - Set Fire To The Rain
    Lol, it doesn't really matter. Rylan will be the most successful out of last year's lot.
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Rylan Clark - Wires
    Rylan forever
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Think James would be doing much better without the Kye blunder :p

I used the Alert function on my first post and asked them to change Kye Sones -Fallin' to James Arthur - Fallin' but they replaced Kye Sones - I Can't Make You Love Me to James Arthur - Fallin' :confused:

Anyway, I think it's quite clear who DS prefer