Patricia Routledge

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,458
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Routledge has been together with her partner of approx. 20 years Betty Boothroyd, who is well known for being the 'Speaker of the House' (of Commons).

Is this true? It was on wikipedia?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard she had a companion, didn't think it was her though. I wouldn't trust wikipedia.People edit it with a load of rubbish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know she was even gay?
  • shuddupfluffyshuddupfluffy Posts: 3,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she isn't. She lives alone in a house she bought in 1969. She has a companion, but he is male
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wikipedia are such liars lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says on imdb on the board that her long term companion was Phyllis Claymore. Definately not a mans name. Though its probably not true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I was told that she was with Pam St Clement who is Pat from EastEnders?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I was told that she was with Pam St Clement who is Pat from EastEnders?

Isn't Pam with Moira Stewart?
  • littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd heard many moons ago that she was best mates with Betty Boothroyd. I read it in the Mail, the article could have said more but didn't want to go there. That was my impression.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And btw, Moira Stewart is saving herself until the day I give in. Honestly, the word no is so not a concept with her :rolleyes:
  • ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    littlefro wrote:
    I'd heard many moons ago that she was best mates with Betty Boothroyd. I read it in the Mail, the article could have said more but didn't want to go there. That was my impression.
    :D I have no idea who she's with and nor do I care but what has it got to do with you, me or anyone else.Surely she's entitled to a private life. Who are you with ? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote:
    :D I have no idea who she's with and nor do I care but what has it got to do with you, me or anyone else.Surely she's entitled to a private life. Who are you with ? :eek:
    I know. It's shocking the way people come on to these threads and feel the need to add to speculation. Oh well, back to the 100% Allegations Thread ;)
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard she was with Ellen Degeneres now and BillieJean King hasn't forgiven her for the affair with Martina Navratalove.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There does seem to have been an outbreak over the past few months of pages being altered on Wikipedia to claim that many people are gay , if all were to be believed !!!! well maybe some are true but I think some people also have a lot of spare time on their hands.

Shame as Wikipedia does have many contributors putting up genuine useful info.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Richard, it all makes sense now :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote:
    Poor Richard, it all makes sense now :rolleyes:
    PMSL.

Good one. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    littlefro wrote:

I'm surprised the Mail held themselves back - they're not normally so coy. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DrPepper wrote:
    I heard she was with Ellen Degeneres now and BillieJean King hasn't forgiven her for the affair with Martina Navratalove.

PMSL, hilarious! :D:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patricia Routledge and Betty Boothroyd?? lol :D

I think the Wikipedia trolls have been having a bit of a laugh again.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    Hyacinth Bucket and Betty Boothroyd???
    Pat Butcher and Moira Stewart???

:eek: What??? :eek:
    True?? False??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    I heard Pat Butcher from what i thought was a reliable source at the time.
  • TasiTasi Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What will Sheridan say?
  • Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,756
    Forum Member
    Tasi wrote:
    What will Sheridan say?

According to IMDB, Sheridan batted for the other team too..
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,639
    Forum Member
    Tasi wrote:
    What will Sheridan say?

Lend us some money probably..... isn't that what he always phoned home for :D
  • GirlfromEireannGirlfromEireann Posts: 4,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone told me this the other day - I was shocked. I knew Pam St Clement was gay but not Patricia Routledge
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Really? Not Pink?