Luigiano Paals - why wasn't he shown on the main show?

Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This guy is amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e902jNKIcmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
why the hell didnt they show him on the main show?
crap like Luke Lukas can get a 20 minutes long audition but this guy who has genuine talent can't :rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    But he did get through............
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree with the OP. The likes of Luke Lucas has nothing on this guy.

I thought Luigiano was absolutely brilliant. It makes me sad that he was on Xtra Factor. I would have loved to see him in the live shows.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Luigiano was brilliant - baffles me as to why he wasnt on the main show.
  • rated_2000rated_2000 Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i would say its because he has already taken part in dutch xfactor.

im guessing he wont makes the live shows and his mentor will say "youve had your chance, im gonna give someone else a chance" like simon did to daniel pearce from one true voice a few back
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    well luke lucas was reasonable good so lets not put him down but luigiano was the best contestant we have seen so far. i feel abit annoyed when they do this because he was much better than anything we have yet he gets demoted to the itv 2 show which says he definitely wont get to judges houses they never do.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I don't see why doing a different XF should necessarily stop you from doing well in UK XF - didn't Ruth (S5) try Spain's version of XF first before ours? She did so well on our version - she should have got to the final 3 at least :(