Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a problem Azura.;)
    I must hunt down 11 more outfits, he can't wear the plastic for each month.

You do realise the background will more than likely be Blackpool, CP is unlikely to cough up for an all expenses paid trip to Dubai, not this year anyway.........

I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine ...so am happy to run up a few outfits
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine ...so am happy to run up a few outfits

Thanks Betty!

It's all coming together nicely, his paddling pool sorted & now you running up some nice new outfits:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    C'mon Betty. Lighten up. He has no qualifications for anything as you well know. Why pretend you're shocked, why not just read and laugh (or weep, whichever?) :)

I consider myself told off Lexi ;)

Where have I pretended I'm shocked..I'm actually quite worried that people believe he is able to give them advice about some of the things they have asked him about..
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Betty!

It's all coming together nicely, his paddling pool sorted & now you running up some nice new outfits:D

Can you make sure you ask BB to make the outfits as small as possible?
    We don't want Mr BEL's manly, rippling physique covered up with any unnecessary fabric thank you.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't want Mr BEL's manly, rippling physique covered up with any unnecessary fabric thank you.;)

I'm happy to make whatever you want ...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You might be happy to make it BB, it's more a question of making Mr BEL wear it.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I consider myself told off Lexi ;)

Where have I pretended I'm shocked..I'm actually quite worried that people believe he is able to give them advice about some of the things they have asked him about..

Not telling you off, Betty, just being real. :)

It is worrying, I suppose. He invites his fans to tell him their problems and they do, and he then ignores them.

What kind of person would do that? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It is worrying, I suppose. He invites his fans to tell him their problems and they do, and he then ignores them.

Thats why I asked if they were real people with real problems ... Because whoever does the site (I don't think Peter does it 24/7 if at all) is being unkind to let them believe Peter will solve/have the answer to all their problems ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might be happy to make it BB, it's more a question of making Mr BEL wear it.;)

I'm sure between us we could "persuade" :D Mr BEL to do whatever we wanted
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Don't you worry Azura, material used will be to the bear minimum;)

I'm relying on you Betty!

Oh I have ways of making him wear!

The type of person who wants to be seen as kind, caring & selfless but when it comes down to it, the lazy twit proves yet again, he's all talk:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats why I asked if they were real people with real problems ... Because whoever does the site (I don't think Peter does it 24/7 if at all) is being unkind to let them believe Peter will solve/have the answer to all their problems ..

It's his channel. There's more than enough on that site - all the personal 'look at me' vanity stuff, 99% of what's on there - to suggest he's a very active part of it. His responsibility. Whether he himself posts every post is immaterial.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's his channel. There's more than enough on that site - all the personal 'look at me' vanity stuff, 99% of what's on there - to suggest he's a very active part of it. His responsibility. Whether he himself posts every post is immaterial.

I agree...no matter who does what the buck stops at Peter ..it's in his name
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As has been said already, I suspect that Peter's 'My Life' show is only ending to make way for 'Peter & Emily: [corny subtitle]'
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    As has been said already, I suspect that Peter's 'My Life' show is only ending to make way for 'Peter & Emily: [corny subtitle]'

Peter And Emily - Is there are a doctor in the house?

Peter and Emily - the Buy the Book (and the perfume, calendars, dodgy clothing range, pregnancy wear, mags etc)

Peter and Emily - This Time I know It's for Real?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think PA wants to believe his show is being ended for that reason seeing as hes knocking himself out to create new situations that he thinks tv companies may be interested in signing him up for, but unless they call it "private lives " and base it on PA struggle of living with someone who unlike him, as he believes, is not a celeb, and dosent want to be filmed, then how is he going to brush that big whopper hes told about E wanting privacy, off his shoulder :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Think PA wants to believe his show is being ended for that reason seeing as hes knocking himself out to create new situations that he thinks tv companies may be interested in signing him up for, but unless they call it "private lives " and base it on PA struggle of living with someone who unlike him, as he believes, is not a celeb, and dosent want to be filmed, then how is he going to brush that big whopper hes told about E wanting privacy, off his shoulder :confused:

So much of that stuff on ChannelDim comes across like him showcasing his 'talents' in the hope that someone will see it and give him a show/presenting gig. So contrived.

Whoever told him he's funny needs to be taken out and shot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter And Emily - Is there are a doctor in the house?

Peter and Emily - the Buy the Book (and the perfume, calendars, dodgy clothing range, pregnancy wear, mags etc)

Peter and Emily - This Time I know It's for Real?

Peter & Emily: The Private Years
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Really? I've not seen it once :confused:

That's very strange as I have seen it several times over the last couple of days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree with you.

The PR spin on them not being private, will be that they feel they can help by doing this. Rochelle and Marvin beware, Pete and Emily are starting out too:D CAN will not turn down a money making opportunity and will be looking at everything they can do..

The big question is will Andre want to share his stage with someone else, who could become more popular than him. Its clear he likes "wxtras" in his reality show, but he wants that spotlight firmly on him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter & Emily: The Private Years

How about this

Peter Andre has the X Factor Through the keyhole that has An Audience with Emily the Doctor Who Loves Him Truly, Madly, Deeply and Privately, Sherlock.

That way he can honestly say he has starred in all those shows. :D
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Peter Andre is a LIAR ...the last series wasn't the highest rated in the 10 years ...that was when he was with his former wife ...over 2m viewers

he said over the past 10 yrs

I didn't see LW but I watched his appearance on it on catch up this morning..

You obviously weren't listening properly Betty...what he said was ...

He's done 10 series(not years)and the last series got the highest ratings out of all of the 10 series he has done.

So, for all the people desperately clinging on to the belief that ITV2 have "binned" or "dumped" him begs the question..

Why would ITV2 after 10 series suddenly decide to axe something that was getting the best ratings it's had?

Especially now when according to some people Emily becoming pregnant "guaranteed him a few more series".;)
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Think PA wants to believe his show is being ended for that reason seeing as hes knocking himself out to create new situations that he thinks tv companies may be interested in signing him up for

His show is "being ended" because he has decided he wants to end it.

I understand for some people believing he has been "dumped" brings greater satisfaction though.;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

I didn't see LW but I watched his appearance on it on catch up this morning..

You obviously weren't listening properly Betty...what he said was ...

He's done 10 series(not years)and the last series got the highest ratings out of all of the 10 series he has done.

So, for all the people desperately clinging on to the belief that ITV2 have "binned" or "dumped" him begs the question..

Why would ITV2 after 10 series suddenly decide to axe something that was getting the best ratings it's had?

Especially now when according to some people Emily becoming pregnant "guaranteed him a few more series".;)

Because the person who runs the station stated well before his bluster that she was seriously considering his show's future.

Perhaps she got sick of association. Perhaps she is a secret death metal fan. Perhaps she got bored with being a CANbot. Perhaps she is Lexi.

She made the choice.
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Because the person who runs the station stated well before his bluster that she was seriously considering his show's future.

Perhaps she got sick of association. Perhaps she is a secret death metal fan. Perhaps she got bored with being a CANbot. Perhaps she is Lexi.

She made the choice.

WRONG actually!! What was supposedly said by this woman was....His future with the channel was under consideration .. his SHOW wasn't mentioned! !and it was said AFTER he had said he wasn't doing any more!!

Please feel free to provide the PROOF to prove me wrong though..which if you can find any i'm sure you will.:D:D:D

Ps..Happy searching. ::).
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE
    She made the choice

You carry on believing that if it makes you happy.:)
This discussion has been closed.