Options

Oh dear... better not let Z-List Celebs' kids follow in their footstep!

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
As saw Kym Marsh was on The Voice tonight, cos her daughter was sing, but her was worst of all singers tonight, oh dear! And Kym was pushy tonight on the show.

Also there was article about it :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2904828/Emotional-Kym-Marsh-comforts-aughter-Emilie-fails-Blind-Auditions-Voice-UK-returns.html

Comments

• Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    As saw Kym Marsh was on The Voice tonight, cos her daughter was sing, but her was worst of all singers tonight, oh dear! And Kym was pushy tonight on the show.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2904828/Emotional-Kym-Marsh-comforts-aughter-Emilie-fails-Blind-Auditions-Voice-UK-returns.html

Another pointless brat of a z lister who thinks it has talent, the brat has a horrid voice, more **** Ash Lil than Cheryl Cole whateverhernameisknow.

No like likes z listers so it comes to pass no one likes their tuneless, personality free brats. She is not even good enough for karaoke and I see the mother has another sad act in tow, crikey is she trying to keep up with Katonna. The daughters pathetic crying and the mothers moronic behaviour was embarrassing.

I wish emilie all the best in her future career, let's hope she can say ' would you like fries with that' more clearly than she can sing.😄
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she's already failed The Voice and BGT, I can see X Factor beckoning come June...if that fails then she either become a 'model' or hook up with some rich celebrity (just like her mother!)
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    GracieL wrote: »
    Well she's already failed The Voice and BGT, I can see X Factor beckoning come June...if that fails then she either become a 'model' or hook up with some rich celebrity (just like her mother!)

Or become a "Life Coach" or is that only in LA?? Or a fitness trainer like Judy and Richard's daughter when she did not make it in TV!!
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or become a "Life Coach" or is that only in LA?? Or a fitness trainer like Judy and Richard's daughter when she did not make it in TV!!

Oh yes becoming a "life coach" in LA would be brilliant! the further away the better :D because if she becomes a fitness trainer, we will to endure endless slelfies and belfies :(
  • Options
    dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Another pointless brat of a z lister who thinks it has talent, the brat has a horrid voice, more **** Ash Lil than Cheryl Cole whateverhernameisknow.

No like likes z listers so it comes to pass no one likes their tuneless, personality free brats. She is not even good enough for karaoke and I see the mother has another sad act in tow, crikey is she trying to keep up with Katonna. The daughters pathetic crying and the mothers moronic behaviour was embarrassing.

I wish emilie all the best in her future career, let's hope she can say ' would you like fries with that' more clearly than she can sing.😄

:D:D:D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, the criticism should be aimed at Kym rather than Emilie. I actually think Emilie has potential, but she needs to go away and get some experience of performing in front of audiences, and of life in general. The sad thing is that her mother didn't have the common sense to insist she waited until she was 18 before auditioning. Kym of all people should know how tough TV talent shows are!
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    To be fair, the criticism should be aimed at Kym rather than Emilie. I actually think Emilie has potential, but she needs to go away and get some experience of performing in front of audiences, and of life in general. The sad thing is that her mother didn't have the common sense to insist she waited until she was 18 before auditioning. Kym of all people should know how tough TV talent shows are!

Absolutely.

I also have a feeling, from the tears after the audition, that Kym may have installed unwarranted confidence and, dare I say it, a sense of entitlement in Emilie. That doesn't help. But she's only 17, hope she gets away from her mum and her ridiculous antics, gets some experience and makes something of herself.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

I completely agree.
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The most annoying part of the whole shebang is the way everyone cry's and clutches at walls when they don't get through. Like life has just finished. It's a singing contest.Get over it move on.

And everyone brings about 10 people with them. What's that all about ?
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    Absolutely.

I also have a feeling, from the tears after the audition, that Kym may have installed unwarranted confidence and, dare I say it, a sense of entitlement in Emilie. That doesn't help. But she's only 17, hope she gets away from her mum and her ridiculous antics, gets some experience and makes something of herself.
    I got that impression too, as if it had never entered her head that no one would turn.

Maybe a wake-up call and she'll either work at getting better (she was very mediocre imo) or realise that a singing career is not her future.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Checks wrote: »
    Absolutely.

Best thing this girl could do. Go to college, have a normal teenage life.
  • Options
    Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    If she is that keen how about joining a covers band or forming one with freinds? Do the pubs, have a laugh and learn.

I follow Danny Baker on twitter and his youngest daughter Mancie wants to be a singer but she is writing her own songs and doing small gigs in pubs ect getting experience. She is younger than Kims sprog. His other 2 kids have 'normal' jobs from what he tweets.

His oldest daughter is well hot :D:blush:
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I would guess she will end up in corrie once she fails on xfactor.....If they don't put her through based on who her mother is (Her 'voice' didn't do it when they couldn't see who she was so imagine they put her through on xfactor...Everyone will assume it is because of who her mother is)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I got that impression too, as if it had never entered her head that no one would turn.

Maybe a wake-up call and she'll either work at getting better (she was very mediocre imo) or realise that a singing career is not her future.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2014/11/kym-marsh-training-daughter-for-the-voice

This doesn't help. I think there was a strong sense of entitlement. I believe that the child has been performing occasionally at mum's shows for a couple of years, which won't help her have a sense of perspective about her talents.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

Well I was going to watch the video in that link but it appears to be unavailable for some reason.
  • Options
    RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ARYM wrote: »
    The most annoying part of the whole shebang is the way everyone cry's and clutches at walls when they don't get through. Like life has just finished. It's a singing contest.Get over it move on.

And everyone brings about 10 people with them. What's that all about ?

Agree. It's just a singing contest and even the finalists or winner stand very little chance of making it big anyway, so there's no point in blubbing.

The whole singing contest fiasco, be it The Voice or X Factor, is covered in the song "Real Hope" by Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott. :D
  • Options
    Casper GomezCasper Gomez Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did Kim Marsh change the spell of her daughters name from Emily to Emilie when she got famous? You know, to be differernt.
  • Options
    warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glamour modelling it is then. Why was Kym talking to her like she was 6?